TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

2 minutes ago, Aalbiel said:

The random cards/puns seem to have slowed way down :(

I've been using this thread, random-sent cards come in way too slowly, presumably because more users are not or lightly participating in the event than sending out very many cards.

It’s my own fault for plowing forward so excitedly, but I’m sad there’s no more flowers to collect or dragons to interact with XD 

Thank you, spriters and writers, and TJ for stitching everything together (and moving things around on mobile!). The dragons and flowers were beautifully sprited, the conversations made me laugh, and being able to send messages is a ton of fun. THANK YOU! <3 A very lovely event! :D 

2 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

It’s my own fault for plowing forward so excitedly, but I’m sad there’s no more flowers to collect or dragons to interact with XD 

Thank you, spriters and writers, and TJ for stitching everything together (and moving things around on mobile!). The dragons and flowers were beautifully sprited, the conversations made me laugh, and being able to send messages is a ton of fun. THANK YOU! <3 A very lovely event! :D 

I was about to write more or less the same thing, so I'll just say: me too/same here/I second that!

Thank you, DC!  alot

6 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Message-sending events are always a blast, but the dragon interaction / flower-collecting part of it made this one even funner than the last two(?). <3

Finally got all the flowers! I'm also catching up to some of the other people on here, I've sent out 40 jokes about flowers cards.

I'm getting a bit annoyed with this Heartseeker messy wall that's about for all day for me. I think I might start incubating messies and abandoning them again just to help clear it.

I love the Omen. He's my favorite now. Other than the Green Fire Gem hatchling.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get all the flowers before the day is out. XD I'm just gonna send out random cards for every flower.

Just now, Earth Gurl said:

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get all the flowers before the day is out. XD I'm just gonna send out random cards for every flower.

At least you have a few more days to get them!

Just now, Dorchet said:

At least you have a few more days to get them!

Oh really? I thought it ended at midnight. Yay!

My new babs are about to hatch, and I've got 6 other eggs hatching as well within the next hour. More hunting for me. :P 

Just now, Earth Gurl said:

Oh really? I thought it ended at midnight. Yay!

My new babs are about to hatch, and I've got 6 other eggs hatching as well within the next hour. More hunting for me. :P 

Yeah, it ends on the 20th at 11:59 DC time, so you definitely have some time. :D

42 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

I've been using this thread, random-sent cards come in way too slowly, presumably because more users are not or lightly participating in the event than sending out very many cards.

Thanks ! And thanks to all who sent me ridiculous puns :D

Welp, just woke up and I'm now alone for the next 36-ish hours (my mom is on a short trip) so I really will have nothing to interfere with me sending a bajillion flowers to everyone! Sorry in advance if you get multiples of the same flower from me, I have no clue what I've sent to who! 

Have one hatchie that should grow up any moment now, and then I can grab my first 2018 Valentine's egg!

edit: OH! I just saw that the card-sending thing has been moved above all the collected cards!!! THANK YOU TJ!!!!

Edited by HeatherMarie

I went full sappy and sent random people the lines from the song "Someone's Waiting for You" from The Rescuers. *making her own self sniffle* This is what happens when I'm home sick, apparently ^^;

The messy wall has broken! Time to hoard some lines. :) 

2 minutes ago, dragondoodle said:

I went full sappy and sent random people the lines from the song "Someone's Waiting for You" from The Rescuers. *making her own self sniffle* This is what happens when I'm home sick, apparently ^^;

Feel better soon <3

I've got a huge favor/request: Does anyone happen to have a screenshot of the Sunsong's dialog when it mentions pairing a Fleshcrowne (I think?) with.. something... Oh goodness this is a bad description. The thing the Sunsong says before going to get you the Princess Flower. I've been screenshotting *everything* and somehow clicked through before getting that one.

4 hours ago, JavaTigress said:

Anybody else notice that TJs hatchies seem to have disappeared? Was going to look at them and see if they grew up but..,... they aren't in the first post.

I suspect an adblocker thing. But as we aren't supposed to put direct links to our own growing things in posts, maybe the forum software picked up on it as a SIN !XD

I got all the dragons on the Gather Flowers screen grayed out lol. Wonder if anything’ll come out of it and I get to see all my flowers on a trophy when this event is over.

I was only able to grab one new bab because my scroll became locked after that, but now it’s free so I might take one more.

Though I did get a Radiant Angel with a pretty lineage!! Noice

10 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I suspect an adblocker thing. But as we aren't supposed to put direct links to our own growing things in posts, maybe the forum software picked up on it as a SIN !XD

I have a link in place of them...

10 minutes ago, Cypurress said:

I got all the dragons on the Gather Flowers screen grayed out lol. Wonder if anything’ll come out of it and I get to see all my flowers on a trophy when this event is over.

TJ posted somewhere that what we will see afterwards is all the cards we sent and received and that's all. So save them if you want them (I already did :lol: )

4 minutes ago, quinney said:

I have a link in place of them...

Me too. Sad ! But if you copy paste the link you get the image.

25 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I've got a huge favor/request: Does anyone happen to have a screenshot of the Sunsong's dialog when it mentions pairing a Fleshcrowne (I think?) with.. something... Oh goodness this is a bad description. The thing the Sunsong says before going to get you the Princess Flower. I've been screenshotting *everything* and somehow clicked through before getting that one.

@HeatherMarie

sweetl11.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 hour ago, cbussiere said:

Message-sending events are always a blast, but the dragon interaction / flower-collecting part of it made this one even funner than the last two(?). <3

Agree, the dragon dialogue and portraits are adorable, and so well sprited!!

4 hours ago, MoonShark said:

@Lady Dragoon Yay! I have CB Mints so I'll see what I can do once I'm no longer holiday-locked!

Nice!

(oh i actually have three cb mints, I thought they were all bred. :lol: Though I will still hunt down some more anyway, so I have more choices :D)

I haven't even sent any cards, yet. I am trying to get all the flowers first. Almost done!

I agree that this is one of the best events we have had ever. It is so much fun to see the dragon responses and learn a bit more about their personalities. Some of them are sooooo funny! :lol: My only regret at the moment is failing to save a screenshot of all the dragons before they were greyed out.

Thanks to everyone who worked to make this event happen!

I'm glad to see the messy Heartseeker wall is gone. I actually bit one of them in frustration, but I should have known better because my Vampires are killers. :(