TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

:dry: Of course. You got to love the fact that when a person decides to breed their dragons, nobody is going to bother caring for them...what a waste. At least the first broods were a success...but I am unhappy because one of the Heartseeker eggs had a code that I would love to have back.

6 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

@LadyLyzar @purpledragonclaw @Earth Gurl (I can't think of any more mods...) Can someone please try to get clarification from TJ on when the new 2018 Valentine's dragon stops dropping? TJ's OP says end of 17th, but also says 3 days, while end of 17th is *four* days. Would really like this to get cleared up!

As with every other Valentine's drop, three days is the correct length. I've updated the first post; thanks for pointing this out.

Someone sent me a card with a beautiful Lord of the Rings quote with a flower to match. I've gotten some amazing Final Fantasy 7 ones too. I just.....I love you guys. :wub:

6 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

As with every other Valentine's drop, three days is the correct length. I've updated the first post; thanks for pointing this out.

I figured that was probably the case, but thank you very much for clarifying! 

11 hours until a hatchie grows up and I can grab one of the new valentine's eggs, and then 2 hours later I'll be able to grab the 2nd egg. ..... If I remember not to peek into the AP.

Man.

I'm going have to name a male horse dragon after a knight or something like that. (and i'm going to name a copper dragon after a grumpy old man, just watch me)

(and yay also time for some hatching and for me to get some more heartseekers if they still up lol)

Me: "I'm gonna collect some Arsani on the last few days, this should be pretty easy considering that they dominate every AP each year"

Heartseekers: "Nah!"

ME: "But there where like 600000 of them just yesterday! THEY WHERE A  NUISANCE!"

Heartseekers: "Not anymore" :D

2 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

Me: "I'm gonna collect some Arsani on the last few days, this should be pretty easy considering that they dominate every AP each year"

ME: "But there where like 600000 of them just yesterday! THEY WHERE A  NUISANCE!"

XD

Meanwhile, my favourites never dominate the AP...

-

Here're screenshots of all the flowers with their descriptions, if anyone needs them!

Been talking to the Sunsong... I think I need to pair a Hellfire with a Mutamore like, right now.

Oops, I auto'd the Hellfire egg produced. Also, is val breeding over now?

Edited by Zeditha

15 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

I laughed way harder at this then I should've. 

13 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

Been talking to the Sunsong... I think I need to pair a Hellfire with a Mutamore like, right now.

Oops, I auto'd the Hellfire egg produced. Also, is val breeding over now?

Yeah, Val breeding ended on the 14th.

...this sunsong is going to give me so many pairings isn't it. damn it XD

8 minutes ago, Mysticangel said:

hey guys belated happy v-day! may i ask how can i un-hide the cards i accidentally clicked to be hidden as my mobile phone was being a pain :(

Sadly, TJ said hidden cards won't be coming back. (I know the pain, I accidentally hid one too) :'D

Just a quick question, someone said their dragon had a code. What code and what are they for? Sorry if i'm acting like a noob.

5 minutes ago, DeadOrbitMan said:

Just a quick question, someone said their dragon had a code. What code and what are they for? Sorry if i'm acting like a noob.

Every dragon/egg/hatchlings has its own unique code. You can see it for example on the view page in the top left corner, if you haven't named it yet.

Some people collect dragons with special codes that form a word or a name.

For example, If you click on TJ's hatchlings in the first post their codes are "roll4" and "intve".

Edited by Chococat0815

10 hours ago, Process said:

He is the little brother

No kidding!  Hahahaha.  But

Spoiler

swiping his siblings' flowers,

that's just rude!  (and o, so typical.)

Put some doodle here like what I did last Christmas event or don't do that?

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

1 hour ago, Kelkelen said:

No kidding!  Hahahaha.  But

Reveal hidden contents

swiping his siblings' flowers,

that's just rude!  (and o, so typical.)

Stealing flowers and possibly?eating something therefore upsetting his sister.

What is he up to....

giphy-downsized.gif

This has been my favourite event so far! 

I loved reading all the dragons dialogs and i loved their personalities <3 

The zombie and the pigmies are the bestest^^. Wondering if the images are available as avatars somewhere! 

Thanks for the event!!! 

14 minutes ago, Alrak said:

This has been my favourite event so far! 

I loved reading all the dragons dialogs and i loved their personalities <3 

The zombie and the pigmies are the bestest^^. Wondering if the images are available as avatars somewhere! 

Thanks for the event!!! 

I've already seen somebody with one of the dragon images as avatar.  I don't know how they got it though.

3 minutes ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

I've already seen somebody with one of the dragon images as avatar.  I don't know how they got it though.

Save the image and then upload it as your avatar.

For a post you can do it with a link, like this:

1tzsldq.png

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Save the image and then upload it as your avatar.

For a post you can do it with a link, like this:

1tzsldq.png

Are we allowed to use them as forum avatars? Like is this a thing we got permission to do from the artist(s)? :o

I really like this event!

Reading the dialogues is so funny :lol: I love the zombie <3

Just one question: I accidentally clicked on one of my card's flag and now it disappeared :( Is there a way to undo the hiding?