Jump to content
TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, VectorTDI said:

This year's valentine is an all-male breed, right?

 

Yes

Share this post


Link to post

I got a good number of cards from various people. Thanks a bunch to you all! Many of them really made me laugh <3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Drachenlied said:

You know, I haven't seen this one mentioned yet... Does anyone realize that the mage echo flower looks like this?

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160214150852

 

Yeah, I went 'ooh, Undertale'? When I saw the blue colour and the word 'echo'.

Share this post


Link to post

Can't help but feel that I've seen the new v-day dragon before on the dragon request page a long long long time ago. I just can't quite place it but it seems sooooo familiar.

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/16/2018 at 8:26 AM, Chococat0815 said:

Every dragon/egg/hatchlings has its own unique code. You can see it for example on the view page in the top left corner, if you haven't named it yet.

Some people collect dragons with special codes that form a word or a name.

 

For example, If you click on TJ's hatchlings in the first post their codes are "roll4" and "intve".

Cool! Thanks for clarifying. I have one that's name is "Ledop" is that anything?

Share this post


Link to post

thanks for this nice event! love all these different flowers! and i'm very curious (as usual) how the new Valentines will look like.

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, DeadOrbitMan said:

Cool! Thanks for clarifying. I have one that's name is "Ledop" is that anything?

 

Only TJ's get targeted codes, as you might say - so - just means you have a cool code !

 

44 minutes ago, PhoenixEterna said:

Can't help but feel that I've seen the new v-day dragon before on the dragon request page a long long long time ago. I just can't quite place it but it seems sooooo familiar.

 

You better not have done - they are supposed to be totally secret till day of release.

Share this post


Link to post

It's supposed to be male only?
l1Txgqi.png

Wait what

Edited by DorkJulian

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DorkJulian said:

It's supposed to be male only?

 

See Dorchet's answer above (yes.)

 

Only 4 more hours 'till TJ's hatchies grow up! Then it's back to building test-checkers. :) 

Edited by lovecats99

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

 

See above (yes.)

 

Only 4 more hours 'till TJ's hatchies grow up! Then it's back to building test-checkers. :) 

I'm sorry if you saw my post before I edited it (I hit enter early) but the hatchie that I have that gendered is female... the post now has the screencap it was supposed to have.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, DorkJulian said:

I'm sorry if you saw my post before I edited it (I hit enter early) but the hatchie that I have that gendered is female... the post now has the screencap it was supposed to have.

 

Oh, whoops. I was just going on what other people have said. If it's a glitch you should probably PM TJ about it.

 

I'd say that maybe TJ was going for a different angle, this year, with this new Valentine breed having both males and females but there doesn't seem to be an option for influence for these eggs. So i'd say it's most likely a glitch. 

 

Edit: I've found other gendered new releases in the AoND. 6/6 seemed to be female. So it's not just you, thankfully.

Edited by lovecats99

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

 

Oh, whoops. I was just going on what other people have said. If it's a glitch you should probably PM TJ about it.

 

I'd say that maybe TJ was going for a different angle, this year, with this new Valentine breed having both males and females but there doesn't seem to be an option for influence for these eggs. So i'd say it's most likely a glitch. 

 

Edit: I've found other gendered new releases in the AoND. 6/6 seemed to be female. So it's not just you, thankfully.

 

I just PM'd him, and yep, just checked and my second one just gendered female. Glad to hear it's not just me, heh.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, milkaq66 said:

If i didn't miscount, there are 109 flowers to gather? 

 

I counted 109 also.

Share this post


Link to post

I posted in the give/receive flower thread that I wanted a snek, and now I have 16 snakes nestled in my scroll. XD Thanks everyone!

 

And oh nooo... I didn't influence any of my new valentines because I thought they would be male-only... (hurries off to precog)

Edit: I tried precog, but it says they're unavailable for breed because they only come in one gender. I think females are indeed glitches.

Edited by SkyWolf25

Share this post


Link to post

That gender thing weirds me out - TJ's are male yet ours seem to be female?

Share this post


Link to post

So... no dandelion flower? :(

Anyways this event is one of funniest events I've ever played in this game. Well done!

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Herk said:

That gender thing weirds me out - TJ's are male yet ours seem to be female?

 

EEEK. We need a Word from On High.

 

At least all my past CBs are gendering as expected.

Share this post


Link to post

One grew up!

 

Floral-crowned dragon, eh? Pretty cool-looking. :) The colours blend better than I thought they would.

I get the impression that they are a rather proud bunch. Friendly and social, but also proud of their crowns.

Edited by Ripan

Share this post


Link to post

image.png.70844f3514514a2584a31b7bb17517f0.png

 

Wow, they're pretty. :) I'd have a go at building test-checker lines but i'm a bit confused on what gender they're supposed to be. Might do a few test ones here, though.

 

Edit: Hey this looks pretty nice.

image.png.7c609efa16b9c67693ebd75ba5fdd634.png

Edited by lovecats99

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.