TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

ive just collected all the flowers from the dragons oh well

the undead one is literally the best out of all of those

Edited by ZelenPixel

Still slowly collecting the flowers. I love this event so much! <3

I just realized that the code names are "roll for initiative" something  you do in dungeons and dragons. ::D FnD is just as fun, at least you didn't have to fight any of them! 

Why do my babies have over 5000 views?????? 

?????

My babies!

9 hours ago, PhoenixEterna said:

Can't help but feel that I've seen the new v-day dragon before on the dragon request page a long long long time ago. I just can't quite place it but it seems sooooo familiar.

They remind me of the Dragon Fruit requests that were being made a loooooong time ago.

Eh, not really a fan of these new dragons. To me the sprite seems a bit cramped in and tight, it seems small by how its positioned and I'm just not that much a fan of it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The description does read a bit feminine, but I have no gender preference. Mine haven't gendered yet. I guess I will wait on naming them.

And, now that I have updated myself on the thread I noticed that mine also gendered female. Odd little glitch if so.

1 hour ago, Guillotine said:

I'd have an easier time buying that if it weren't for that the last time we had incorrectly-gendered holidays S2s (the Solstices, IIRC), the glitch hatchlings fogballed upon gendering. I've heard no mentions of a fogball, only that the hatchlings are female.

If what you are referring to is this( Quoted from the wiki), then it is a quite different situation.

"While TJ09's eggs were hatching during initial release, all the images of the egg cracking sequence were broken. He fixed the images but the sprite of the 2nd cracking stage was still broken, resulting in the egg turning "invisible" on a user's scroll. The egg became visible again as soon as it reached the 3rd cracking stage. All images of the egg cracking sequence have since been fixed. "

Ohhh! The adults are here! They are lovely!

Congrats to the spriters! 

I wonder when we will see spriter alts. 

Mine haven't gendered yet. But I went ahead and named them after some of my favorite scents.

WB 

It seems if you type in the start of the username of someone who sent you a card, it now suggests the full username for you! Very helpful, thanks TJ! :D 

EDit: nvm it’s my browser being helpful haha

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I wonder if these were submitted last year and not chosen and resubmitted this year and that's why they are gendering female.

2 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

It seems if you type in the start of the username of someone who sent you a card, it now suggests the full username for you! Very helpful, thanks TJ! :D 

Hmm. It doesn't seem to be doing that for me. (Firefox)

27 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

If what you are referring to is this( Quoted from the wiki), then it is a quite different situation.

"While TJ09's eggs were hatching during initial release, all the images of the egg cracking sequence were broken. He fixed the images but the sprite of the 2nd cracking stage was still broken, resulting in the egg turning "invisible" on a user's scroll. The egg became visible again as soon as it reached the 3rd cracking stage. All images of the egg cracking sequence have since been fixed. "

No, i'm certain that a hatchling error occured with them (or at least a holiday dragon)... Eh, it's not like my memory isn't garbage.

Just now, Guillotine said:

No, i'm certain that a hatchling error occured with them (or at least a holiday dragon)... Eh, it's not like my memory isn't garbage.

According to the DC Wiki, some Solstice hatchies gendered as unknown gender, which is probably what you're thinking of. The glitched hatchies don't seem to be fogged in the screenshots of the glitch.

2 minutes ago, DragonNeko said:

can you get more flowers from dragons!? Is that why some don't go transparent after the first time? D=

Some you can get up to three, some only give one and a few give two. Just keep sending out dragons until they gray out.

Edited by Dorchet

1 minute ago, Dorchet said:

Some you can get up to three, some only give one and a few give two. Just keep sending out dragons until they gray out.

Coolio! Thanks for the tip ^_^

I wish the dragons were female though... Oh well

25 minutes ago, Firebirdwyvern said:

Has anyone made the question or comment about if these guys are distant relatives of the Flesh-Crowned dragon?

Only the artists and TJ know, I guess. Flora-Crowned kinda sounds like the vegan variant to Flesh-Crowned. :D

Arrrgghh why is the AP almost all Heartseekers and Arsanis? The few other breeds I see get taken so fast.

One Question: Does anyone have a file or screenshot from all the things the dragons say when they go to find flowers? They are cute and I would like at safe that, but I didn't think to make screenshots right from the start...