TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

.... Well I'm confused. I thought it'd reset at midnight and we'd be able to interact with the greyed-out dragons again. I know some people went through every single dragon and got them all greyed-out, does this mean they can't gather any more flowers for the rest of the event?? 

8 minutes ago, SkySong278 said:

The Valentines biome isn’t showing for me anymore. I went to check for the new egg but I got an error and then once I refreshed, it’s not showing. Anyone else not seeing it or am I only one?

Valentine's biome was for past Valentine's dragons. Any biome will hold the new dragon for two more days! Good luck hunting!

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

1 minute ago, Fiona said:

Well, just how many flowers do you think that Copper dragon is going to fetch for you before he gets grumpy and toasts you?

Well....ok maybe not ask him again. XD

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

.... Well I'm confused. I thought it'd reset at midnight and we'd be able to interact with the greyed-out dragons again. I know some people went through every single dragon and got them all greyed-out, does this mean they can't gather any more flowers for the rest of the event?? 

This was how I thought it worked. You don't consume the flowers when you send them, so there's no risk in running out.

No, once the dragons are grayed out they are done. There are only 109 flowers to collect.

6 minutes ago, AroaraAngelwolf said:

Valentine's biome was for past Valentine's dragons. Any biome will hold the new dragon for two more days! Good luck hunting!

I know. Fabula let me know that and I was able to get the new eggs. I wasn’t aware that they weren’t dropping in the Valentines biome until I posted that post earlier. Thank you, though for reminding me :).

I cant believe it, under all these flowers...you can find a snek (seriously, its a snake but the 'flower' is called snek)

They put in the long dogs, the ploppy puppies, the lively noodles, the snoot boops, the excited spaghettis in DC <3 <3

snek_by_shintimberwolf-dc37unr.png

Edited by Yubelchen

That’s a Ball Python, Process made it very clear that ‘snek’ is a Ball Python, lol! :D

Though why, oh why, Gaia did you mess with an innocent little Python???

Edited by Dorchet

1 minute ago, Dorchet said:

That’s a Ball Python, Process made it very clear that ‘snek’ is a Ball Python, lol! :D

I thought it was a rattlesnake. XD

collected an image of all the quotes ive been sending out on cards. some have really good theme matching. =]

tried to keep quotes from the same series together. can you guess them all?

Spoiler

quotes.thumb.png.210820b5c3be2b89838e176de80539d9.png

I was so sure the new VD dragon will look like the & in the header of "Flowers & Dragons", but now I see the green parts on the hatchling and am not at all sure anymore XD

I've really been enjoying this Valentine event :D

I didn't know if it would continue past the 14th, so I've been madly trying to collect all the flowers; didn't make it yet, so I'm glad we have more time.

Yeah, you’ve got a week (February 20th 11:59 PM DC time) until the event ends. So no stress!

Well I just got the cutie wittle snek and now I'm just sending that to everyone. It's so cuuute!

Mine won't show the loading page. Also, is it okay to use the pixel dragons for our profile avatars?

Spoiler

"I knew you hated those other flowers! I'm sorry! I tried! I promise this one will be the best!"

Dragon, why are you giving me a guilt trip? 

Oh wow. Thank you for all the cards you people sent me! Thank you so much!!

Also thanks to the two Team Fire people for the two lovely cards! :)

Why do so many dragons assume I'm going to eat the flowers? lol This is just way too much fun. To be honest I never really enjoyed the flower-related games in the past, but this one has me *completely* addicted.