TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

8 minutes ago, Cinnamin Draconna said:

OK, what am I missing? All of my Dragons (33) are grayed out and I only have 66 flowers.. and not all of them have flower images, just blank boxes.

Is this another case of my ad blocker messing with the event?

There are more than 33 dragons, I counted 55...

Can you try with a different browser?

I have been sending cards to random people, with a line of the lyrics to Killer Queen on each one. I will not stop until I complete the song! :D

Also, I'm kind of curious if anyone here has received one of them.

3 minutes ago, walkinslow said:

There are more than 33 dragons, I counted 55...

Can you try with a different browser?

Can confirm 55 dragons ...so a different browser/turning off adblock might work.

Thanks for the reply. I've got the badge, so I'm not worried about anything else. But I shouldn't have to use a different browser or turn off my ad block to participate in an event, that's bad coding IMO.

Some adblockers can be ridiculously aggressive in blocking stuff that no actual human would ever block, and I don't really think there is a way to code that would subvert every single adblocker's quirks. But it's definitely annoying, I get that. 

I'm spending waaayyy too much time sending flowers, goodness. I had actual stuff to do today!  

The zombie dragon is hilarious I love him already. The colossus dragon too, what a derpy dragoon, he reminds me of my neighbors dog. Very sincere, very hungry, and not too bright.

Sending out cards during my breaks, but I don't have nearly as many as some of you. :blink: I've only sent out 15 and gotten 11.

I think I need new jokes though, I've sent out four with the daffeyedil...

10 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

So--isn't until the end of the 17th four whole days?  Or will they be gone at the end of the 16th?

Yeah, I mentioned that when this thread was first posted but haven't seen a response. @TJ09 is that date a typo or is it actually going for four days? A little clarification would be nice.

2 hours ago, Kiwiana said:

Is there an overview somewhere yet about which artist did which flower/dragon/card? And can we get the dragon heads for our sigs somewhere? I need an Omen... <3

A credit post will be up in a few days

As for the omen portrait it was done by myself and birdzgoboom feel free to use it ^^

Thank you very much for extending the days to get CB eggs!  Somehow I managed forget to come get eggs yesterday.  Thankfully I have my 2 for 2018.  Yayyy!!,

Edited by Cthulu

Which dragon gives you the snake? Not that I don't plan to get all of them, I just want to make sure I have the best ones first in case I don't have time :P

Just got the Parasitic flower and it is PRETTY. I have to send it to everyone now (along with the Glowbells, Mystic Orchid, Kagaya Canina and Hybi). In terms of prettiness the parasitic is the best so far, but I just love the smolest flower (nawwww) and I love the non-flowers (so far have the Magi's, the Balloon's first two, and the Alamindine's :))

3 minutes ago, Nicola said:

I've sent out 118+ cards. :blink: I hope I haven't sent anyone too many duplicates. :lol:

I've sent out upwards of 700. I'm sure some people got a duplicate :D

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

The Gaia Xeno gives you the snake, I think on the second time.

Thanks!

Sort of glad I got all the flowers in the first few hours of the event. Though, if I had known that the 109 flowers was all there was, I wouldn’t have power farmed flowers so much, lol.

Woah - just noticed on reload that interaction has moved to above the flower list! Caught me off guard for a minute, thought it'd broken lol

Thanks for the change, TJ!

I'm happy for the switch that just happened, that put the dragons on the top of the page.  It was getting old, scrolling down all the time.  Too bad I'm working on greying out the last row! :'D

Oh, thank you TJ for that switch, although it confused the heck out of me when it happened. Couldn't figure out where my flower went!

Finally got all the flowers! I really liked talking to the different dragons. Now to work on sending out some more cards...