TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

5 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Let me gladly encourage a breeder to breed messy lineages, I love them! I also love that the flowers the Brimstone brings stink. They smell good to him! :lol: 

I've been hunting and trading for messies this whole week and I'm amazed how hard they are to find in the AP! I love messies but know many don't so I'm mindful what I breed (most of the time). 

I currently have 42 tabs open in my browser, 34 of them are screenshots from the event that I haven't yet saved (and my browser is still going strong, such a difference from my Firefox that used to crash with 15 tabs!)

So, can't enjoy this event anymore till crap gets fixed. Apparently hardly anyone else is having the same issue as everyone is posting about all the things they get to read. I'm stuck unable to get flowers so. RIP and have fun everyone.

This is just so cute! I love how the Zombie calls you dude and keeps making zombie jokes, he reminds me of basically my entire friend group. Love him. <3

I wonder if the dragon interactions will 'reset' at midnight and we'll be able to interact with the greyed-out ones again... I also wonder if today's interactions will disappear at midnight (I haven't gone through them all yet and I don't want to miss anything!)

16 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I wonder if the dragon interactions will 'reset' at midnight and we'll be able to interact with the greyed-out ones again... I also wonder if today's interactions will disappear at midnight (I haven't gone through them all yet and I don't want to miss anything!)

Gosh no I don’t want to go through all of them again, I still have 24 dragons left!

Edited by broadway_fiend

Just AP'd 73 Heartstealing eggies, all at once *3*

I think I finished breeding all my Valentine dragons, now I'll focus on the event! ^^

24 minutes ago, PhoenixEterna said:

So, can't enjoy this event anymore till crap gets fixed. Apparently hardly anyone else is having the same issue as everyone is posting about all the things they get to read. I'm stuck unable to get flowers so. RIP and have fun everyone.

I'm so sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues. :( I think I seen a couple posts in the help section about having the same issue? I would think once TJ is aware of such issues for some users he'll get on it. I know a couple people had the same (Or similar) problems last night and they were resolved.

26 minutes ago, PhoenixEterna said:

It was a glitch, but TJ fixed it.

Is there any way to speed up the flower gathering? I hate having to wait to see what kind of flower the dragon gives me.

I just make random puns and jokes...like about 'is it the full moon?...oh no, i only dropped my pants' :3c

(because 'mooning someone' and butt....yeah i know, immature but just got a moonflower and its 6am here)

Edited by Yubelchen

Woooo! Down to the wire, but I finished my v day breeding with SECONDS to spare. ^_^; i know some will be uneven and messy, sorry, but more hatchlings to feeeze.

Edited by Syiren

1 minute ago, Wahya said:

And I just missed this year's egg. Oh well.

Don't worry!  They are still there!  They will drop for 3 days instead of 1.

1 minute ago, Wahya said:

And I just missed this year's egg. Oh well.

They're still dropping for two more days if im not mistaken.

Oh yeah you're right - I thought they only dropped in the Holiday biome, and I totally forgot about the event until just a few before midnight. I don't celebrate V Day, so I do forget about this sometimes XD

The Valentines biome isn’t showing for me anymore. I went to check for the new egg but I got an error and then once I refreshed, it’s not showing. Anyone else not seeing it or am I only one?

Edited by SkySong278

Just now, SkySong278 said:

The Valentines bid isn’t showing for me anymore. I went to check for the new egg but I got an error and then once I refreshed, it’s not showing. Anyone else not seeing it or am I only one?

Valentine's biome is gone now. But the new egg is dropping in the rest of the biomes, only past V-day eggs were dropping in the Valentine biome.

Oh okay. I’ll make sure to check the other biomes for it then.

Edited by SkySong278

6 minutes ago, Fabula said:

Doesn't look like we can interact with the dragons again on a new day? Am I wrong?

Well, just how many flowers do you think that Copper dragon is going to fetch for you before he gets grumpy and toasts you?

15 minutes ago, Moondragon007 said:

It was a glitch, but TJ fixed it.

Is there any way to speed up the flower gathering? I hate having to wait to see what kind of flower the dragon gives me.

So, please do not tell me it's a glitch and it's fixed, when I just said I'm having issues. It's NOT fixed for me, ok?