TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

5 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

Well, while we are waiting, Urgarus has brought another tree.

He apologizes if it was stuck to DC's power lines.

urgarus.png

This is the most amazing thing I've seen today. 

3 minutes ago, Fortis said:

Ah, I can't stay angry at the big lovable lug. Just... just plant the tree anywhere.

Wait! Anywhere outside! Anywhere out... okay, I guess I can make that room an indoor garden...

LOL.  You've captured their lack of cleverness perfectly.

Oh I love you all so much. DC goes down unexpectedly and everyone immediately starts making creative guesses as to why... A dragon pulled a cable, they all got fed up with our asking for flowers... DCers as a group are fairly dang creative. 

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

Oh I love you all so much. DC goes down unexpectedly and everyone immediately starts making creative guesses as to why... A dragon pulled a cable, they all got fed up with our asking for flowers... DCers as a group are fairly dang creative. 

Pfft why do you think DC has lasted this long? We're all in this together, like one great big dragon colony. Am I right guys?

5 minutes ago, Fortis said:

Umm... the Jade Peony flower is missing it's 'get' button.

I don't think it's just that one. I was in the middle of collecting a flower (Kittytongue) when the cave went down, and I can't collect mine either.  I'm sure TJ & Co. are still working to get the last of those Misfit Pygmies out of the DC servers.

Well I would quote HeatherMarie's response and say something clever, but Syiren is faster than I. ;) Through thick and thin, this community stays.

1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

I don't think it's just that one. I was in the middle of collecting a flower (Kittytongue) when the cave went down, and I can't collect mine either.  I'm sure TJ & Co. are still working to get the last of those Misfit Pygmies out of the DC servers.

Omg misfits D:< *shoos them out* XD 

1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

Are you sure it's the Misfit Pygmies? I'm pretty sure that little Green Fire Gem is still on the loose...

2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Ugh. I'm still finding missing socks in the most unlikely of places since the last time they sneaked in and started causing trouble.

Well, looks like the grafiti-ing misfits got to work on the dragon speech bubbles, with question marks XDScreenshot_20180215-114538.thumb.jpg.0dc47f8ff3a0f5a7427fc86e03f3cd46.jpg

Also, I'm on my phone, so I apologize if the pic has stretched the page DX I can't tell

Edited by cerimonster

1 hour ago, Afeare said:

Okay, throwing this one at the people who came up with all the flowers...

Do I detect a Tales of the Abyss reference over here? XD

Reveal hidden contents

5a84f57014270_SeleniaAbyss.jpg.7b9d30b5c2f7f32f6a471b7c1afbf81c.jpg

Because if that's not an intentional reference to selenias, it's a very, very, VERY interesting coincidence.

;) Ooh good, someone finally noticed. It doesn't stop there, though. <3333

Loving this event, though I regret miscalculating the days on my old CB Valentine's Day dragons. Can't grab the new ones on the actual 14th, bit disappointed but at least I can actually get the eggs at all XD

I hem-hawed about whether or not to breed all my Valentines since many are fairly messy, and many of the nice lineages I can't properly continue, but I figured maybe they'd make good frozen hatchies so I ended up breeding everything except the inbreds. ....This time I did not wait until the last 5 minutes!

Let me gladly encourage a breeder to breed messy lineages, I love them! I also love that the flowers the Brimstone brings stink. They smell good to him! :lol: