TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Does anyone know how often I have to refesh the page before the dragon finds a flower?

Mine always says 'Done.Reload to continuine' and I have to refesh again and agan.

Didn't this work on its own a few hour ago?

Just now, Ashray said:

Does anyone know how often I have to refesh the page before the dragon finds a flower?

Mine always says 'Done.Reload to continuine' and I have to refesh again and agan.

you should only need to do it 1 time. try ctrl + f5.

1 minute ago, Ashray said:

It takes about three minutes for a dragon to bring a flower. Once it is done just refresh or go to event home and back to the flower one and you should be able to get the flower. 

9 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

So far not overly impressed or interested in the new dragon. Its stage two seems cluttered with the flowers and plants, but I have to wait until the adults are shown to really judge the dragon.

I don't know if its got plants on it or if its just one flower on the head, but that's definitely an...interesting color combo. I have to agree about waiting to judge until it's grown though! Maybe it'll actually look good and I'm just jumping the gun.

I love pink and green together :) I'm glad to see more dark green, I hope it carries over to the adult sprite!

I love interuser message-sending events, excited for this one as usual! The dragon seems lovely too, so planty~.

9 minutes ago, reddof-f6 said:

right now the new hatchling reminds me of red raddish.

1200px-Radish_3371103037_4ab07db0bf_o.jp

Omg it totally does look like them. XD

Well the new dragon sorts between the Flamingo and Frill so invent name idea from there, lol.

I am totally loving this event! 100% satisfied! :D

Got my eggs, got a ton of cards, sending out tons more catching amazing eggs in the ap, especially one sweetling whom was bred by someone who believes in my awesome psychic powers, (lol) and it's just been an fantastic event! This rivals Snow Wars! And thats been my fav event for years!

Also I'm calling it now, thry will be called Floral Crowne dragons!

Edited by Syiren

1 minute ago, Dorchet said:

Well the new dragon sorts between the Flamingo and Frill so invent name idea from there, lol.

flamboyant? fanatical?

I was feeling kinda down so came to the event to take my mind off things. I am glad I did! Got the eggs & very happy to get & gift cards. I will send many, thanks for the event! ^_^

7 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

My money's on...well... flower.

1 minute ago, Acelizard said:

My money's on...well... flower.

Yeah, lol. 

Flower Dragon: 'This dragon likes flowers. A lot. They even seem to grow on the dragon, as odd as that sounds.'

Edited by Dorchet

4 minutes ago, reddof-f6 said:

That's a lot O_O I must talk to more dragons, I don't even got half of them...

If anyone is sending some funny card, please, send me too, I love these :D

Almost done with the Gathering master list and then its off to send cards away. ^^ Not sure if anyone will need or has done the list but just in case I have everything written down as far as who retrieves what. 

I love the prankster green hatchie Fire Gem. What a dork! 

Flower, Flora, Floral, 

Or if you wanna get specific (the anagallis, for instance...)

Freesia, Forget-me-nots,

Something flowery!

I'm so ready to see the adults UUUUUUGH!