TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

21 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

(bold emphasis mine)

We have a prophet... (also Syiren didn't you predict the flower theme as well?)

I...I don't know what to tell you Skywolf. I'm honestly just as surprised as you, though the flower theme came from a dream I had. And it wasn't entirely correct. It's not an eastern, then then again it felt like it was releated to a sweetling since one of those was also in the dream. Haha, but fpr it to be a flower dragon and for me to guess the name right? Maybe there is some weight to me.being a psychic, who knows? 

7 minutes ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

It's so pretty! And it's not entirely pink! I love pink, but I'm glad to see some variety.

Me too! I take back what I said about another pink dragon somewhere in this thread when all we saw was the egg and the s1 hatchling. I don't get why people are saying it doesn't look like a holiday dragon. It certainly looks more like one than (for example) the Mutamore. No offense to the Mutamore -- I love those, but they just don't say Valentine to me. Thanks to @JOTB for a lovely dragon!

I am busily trying to plan mates for this one, but it would help if I was sure it would end up male. :lol: I'm pretty sure the female is just a glitch.

Honestly, does anyone think that Kingcrowne, Fleshcrowne, and this Floral-Crowne are somehow belong in the same Genus?

Oooh, pretty! I was hoping for a dragon that wasn’t pink at all, but with the green and darker pink these guys are still a nice start in the right direction. Like all the different textures they have going on, the lime flecking on the back, and the tails. :)

Although I do have to laugh at how they are big on family and friendship, but dump their mates every year to get new flower bringers! XD 

While I agree they do look pretty Christmas-y, I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing! There are a lot of things behind the holidays that are similar - celebrating family and friends. I think they're a wonderful Valentine's addition <3

I do have to say the pattern on their back is kinda throwing me off though. Not a fan of red+pink but that's the only thing that even remotely bugs me about these guys. Great release.

Ooh, these guys are gorgeous! I know I was part of the "not another pink!" crowd, but these are pretty different. I really appreciate that they aren't solid pink!

I'm excited to figure out good pairings for these guys.

9 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

Ooh, these guys are gorgeous! I know I was part of the "not another pink!" crowd, but these are pretty different. I really appreciate that they aren't solid pink!

I'm excited to figure out good pairings for these guys.

I was hoping for a colour other than pink too but the fact that these aren't solid pink, as you say, makes me really happy! I love the green on the wings. Really beautiful dragons! Thanks, spriter. <3

6 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Any news on the gender thing ?

Mine haven't gendered yet.  Five days 21 hours.  I caught them in the first five minute drop.

Oh, they are pretty :D

But this gender-thing is weird. Mine haven't gendered yet, and I just wanted to use precognition. It says "Unavailable for breed" and when I hover the cursor over that, "This breed is not available in both genders". Soo... Something seems to be off here.

Welp, the names I did have picked were easily replaced.

20180217_110540.jpg

Edited by Syiren