TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

4 minutes ago, Process said:

It was the only one duplicate flower and they were beyond perfect for the mint

Good accident 10/10

I agree! That duo of flowers worked out well! :)

I enjoyed reading what each of the dragons had to say, both before and after fetching flowers.

I haven't gathered all flowers yet, but really like this event so far! Many thanks to all who contributed. 

Here is a little background information regarding the Mindvine: 

As the name may suggest, it is a twining plant, and a rather large one. Mostly the plant consists of stem and leaves, but the flowers can also reach a fair size, though it may vary among sub-types. The flower depicted is probably about 5 inches or 12 centimeters wide, and the way I imagine it, the petals contain magi mana. The Mindvine isn't based on any flower in particular. 

The description was originally meant to say:

"A Mindvine can grow into an overwhelming tangle, from which sprout large and inspiring blooms."

This was apparently changed, however, probably due to the character limit. 

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I agree! That duo of flowers worked out well! :)

I enjoyed reading what each of the dragons had to say, both before and after fetching flowers.

CisWZ1n.jpg

I have clicked and almost send all the dragons to get flowers.... LOVE THEM ALL.. :wub:

Three more dragons to go to get flowers... :D:lol:

The CUTEST THINGS EVER... :wub:

Thanks TJ and Staff for all the hard work.

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

**CHUUUUUUUUUUUU**

Edited by HEEDLESS

Why does it keep saying that an apostrophe is an invalid character? It turns my “doesn’t” into doesnt and my you’res into youre.

but it allows parenthesis? I don’t understand

I've almost gotten all the flowers. Flowers are my irl career, so I'm super happy about this year's event and release. <3 

Can someone maybe PM me a copy of that pic with all the flowers so I can figure out what I have sent and haven't sent?

Edited by Earth Gurl

Does anyone know if we get to keep the flowers we get from the dragons at the end of the event? Or just the flowers we receive with notes?

6 minutes ago, lanette said:

Does anyone know if we get to keep the flowers we get from the dragons at the end of the event? Or just the flowers we receive with notes?

Just the sent and received messages TJ said here

Wooo way to go Process for organizing this awesome event, and thanks to all our invitees for making it possible!  Glad you all enjoyed it!  

Wow! The Floral-Crowned is amazing! It looks so regal, like a prince. This may be my favorite Valentine dragon yet. I can't wait to get started on lineages. I'm definitely going to hoard these babies come next February. :)

Oh yay, I take a nap and come back to see flower credits! .... Again I have to say, it's interesting/amusing that so many different artists worked on them but they all have this feel that they belong together. Maybe it's just me, but something about this event's artwork feels especially unified, almost like all the artists got together and made everything together (which I'm sure isn't true but that's just how well I think everything goes together).

*looks in the AP for messy soulstones and mutamores*
*comes out with a couple more heartseekers*

x867ehN.png

Edited by DorkJulian
My typo has been persevered for the board to see, don't worry

2 minutes ago, DorkJulian said:

*looks in the AP for messy soulstones and mutamores*
*comes out with a couple more heatseekers*

x867ehN.png

Heat... seekers?

Are we breeding missiles now? XD

Sent you a link, @Earth Gurl, don't know if it will work...

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Heat... seekers?

Why did this make me laugh so much? :P

.... Ack, need to catch up on 'give a flower get a flower' sending!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Heat... seekers?

:lol:

Thank goodness Galsreim isn't like the world in Pokemon where they try to use the Pokemon as weapons of mass destruction.

Edited by DorkJulian

2 hours ago, broadway_fiend said:

Why does it keep saying that an apostrophe is an invalid character? It turns my “doesn’t” into doesnt and my you’res into youre.

but it allows parenthesis? I don’t understand

If you're quoting from another site, you have to retype it and then it should work.

14 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

@TCA @Process  The credits list me as SkyWolf24 in all 3 places.. It's SkyWolf25 x'D

well when do you have a b-day. Thought you were 24 sheesh

TCA's Credit post has been updated with some square portraits to better work on the forum

Edited by Process

2 hours ago, Herk said:

Just the sent and received messages TJ said here

Aww, no! I've sent so many but now I need to make sure I've sent all of them with a nice message! Or receive, I guess XD

47 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

If you're quoting from another site, you have to retype it and then it should work.

No, I’m typing it in directly. Guess I’ll just deal with it, it’s just a little on the annoying side.