Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: pretty_thumb

Link to Scroll: Here

Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

#2. I Donated a Bred Imperial Harem Offspring
Egg or Hatchie: Egg
Points earned: +1 favor point to Sky Clan
Recipient of Gift: @Ninjakittee
Lineage Code of Gift: mw1xk

#3. I own 55 correctly named Dragons
Points earned: +5 favor points to Sky Clan

Names / Lineage code of Dragons: Group Link

51. Concubine Mingxia

52. Consort Yuanjun

53. Consort Zemin Hua

54. Shaoqing Junwang

55. Princess Shu Hua

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Lotus Master Yun
Lineage: lm7j3
Color: Red

Whose scroll did the egg hatch in? : Mine

Favor Points: 0 points to Rose Clan

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Lanying
Lineage: V36UG
Color: Blue

Whose scroll did the egg hatch in? : Mine

Favor Points: +2 points to Sky Clan

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Shaoqing Junwang
Name of CB mate: Concubine Mingxia
Lineage Code of CB Mate: RJkld
Color: Blue

Favor Points: +1 favor point to Sky Clan

#6 - I have bred a 5 Generation Offspring 

Name: 
Lineage Code of Dragon: ZiZpI
Generation: 5G

Points earned: +4 favor points to Sky Clan

For a total of (1+5+2+1+4) = 13 favor points to Sky Clan

EasterBanner.png

| Imperial Harem Celebrates Spring! |

It's time for a little springtime joy in China, and what better way to spark things off by celebrating Easter!

First up, we've got a little Easter Raffle event!

| The Black "Bunny"'s Mystery Eggs - coming soon! |

Promo.png

Xiaomi has returned in her Easter finery and has decided to play dress-up with her fellow kitty friends.
This time, they've decided to cosplay as the Easter Bunny - although it seems that one of them didn't exactly get the memo and got a little... confused.. well. You'll see!

The main Raffle post is currently under construction. I'll do a proper Raffle update post when it's ready! This is just a teaser for what's to come.

MinkDivider.png

| Spruce up your Personal Hall so Eggcellently! |

And here are some Easter exclusive premade Welcome images that you can display in your Personal Halls!

As always, if you'd like me to update your personal entry in the Member's section, just tag me ( @Minkerbell ).

Chubby Bunny Version

JadeEaster.png  RoseEaster.png   SkyEaster.png

Blue Bunny Version

JadeEasterBlue.png  RoseEasterBlue.png  SkyEasterBlue.png

Pink Bunny Version

JadeEasterPink.png  RoseEasterPink.png  SkyEasterPink.png

MinkDivider.png

The bulk of the Spring Festivities will commence next month when the Battle ends. This is just a yummy little teaser of what's to come! There will be another Raffle (with a little twist), and a special Spring Event that I'm currently working on. I'm really excited about it, and I hope it's something that you guys will enjoy! 

Edited by Minkerbell

Bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies!!!! I LOVE THEM!! My 9 week old bunny baby also approves ;)  I'm so excited for spring overall, I've had enough of winter already (we still have about a meter of snow here so it doesn't feel too spring-y....). The graphics are super pretty, you're so talented @Minkerbell!

SQUEEE! Bunnies!

And I'm off tomorrow, so I'll have time to try to re-do my personal hall! (I got about halfway through what I wanted to do last week, when one of my cats decided to jump on the keyboard... and managed to delete every change I'd made and all the dragon links I'd put in over the last couple of hours.She's such a little pain. But I love her anyway.) Also...

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Name: catstaff
Link to Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan
Lineage of Egg: 
https://dragcave.net/lineage/LlpHu

MK!

Made some updates to my personal hall to include some of my new pairs. AND.... some pretty Chinese characters and translations of dragon names. ;) 

AND I may add.... I have been working on describing some of my Harem dragons!

ALSO I know I said I was planning on holding out on breeding my personal Story line til we had our scribe but I wonder if I could breed a few offspring for my OWN self before that happens?

Edited by JavaTigress

@JavaTigress

I saw a few of your descriptions. I like them! I should work on that. I have a few ideas but I need to write them down.

Edit: The story couple that I have planned has something kind of similar. One of them writes books and he's a really famous author. The other one sends him a letter and they begin writing back and forth and fall in love. Is that alright or should I change it?

Edited by Peachycupcake525

34 minutes ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

@JavaTigress

I saw a few of your descriptions. I like them! I should work on that. I have a few ideas but I need to write them down.

Edit: The story couple that I have planned has something kind of similar. One of them writes books and he's a really famous author. The other one sends him a letter and they begin writing back and forth and fall in love. Is that alright or should I change it?

:) I am fine with it. I am all for you doing what you want with yours.

ALSO @Rekha, I'd like to request an Honored Eggie? AM I allowed?

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Jade Hall Honored Line Egg

Name: JavaTigress

Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

Generation of Egg: 2nd Gen maybe?

Edited by JavaTigress

BadLuck.JPG.87afbb776a96577fec6dc3614d287414.JPG Okay, this is just getting ridiculous.  6 Blue (and THREE of those misgendered, despite influence!), 4 Green, and NO Red.  Come on, we are Rose!  Rose!  ROSE!

I Pledge Loyalty to the Sky Clan 

Name: OutlawQueen
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/OutlawQueen

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Sacred Line Egg 
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

I own a 2nd Gen Heavenly Line Egg: No 

I'd like to be shifted from the Heavenly Line Wait List: NA

(I'm assuming these are the correct forms to start with. If not just let me know, there's a lot on the first posts...)

I just did some house-keeping and all of the points earned before this post have been added! 

19 hours ago, esse said:

I admit guilt at using and abusing the generation counter bonus and the gifting, in order to compensate for the points that I end up giving towards other clans due to coloring.  T__T;;

Honestly, I think this is more of rose and jade being generally more active than sky so far, but I definitely would not discount luck and the points system from the equation! I'd love to at least see an information post of points we earned only from hatching as a whole, because I think that would be an eye-opening bit of information! To be honest, I counted mine, and only 111 of my points (around 1/3rd of my total score so far!) turned out to be obtained from hatching. I've been having bad jade luck lately, so I've been turning to non-hatching ways of earning points;;;;;

Also, I'm pretty sure if you deducted my points and catstaff's from our respective clans the sky clan would have a considerable lead :P

17 hours ago, catstaff said:

*waves* Yeah, I'm guilty of that as well. To the point that, when I started running low on CBs, I just about stopped breeding anything but 4th and 6th gens... well, aside from the two lines I was hoping would be up to 10th by now. (Darn picky little royals, rejecting their suitors!)

And @esse, I think you're the only one having bad Jade luck lately! Out of my last 10 bred babies, I got 1 Rose, 3 Sky, and 6 Jade! It's a good thing I was getting generation points, because y'all were getting all the hatchie points from me!

That's actually a pretty strategic and legit way to go about things! To be honest, I'd do the same if I was actually a playing member of this project. :P I think owning a 7G offspring is something to be rewarded, which is why they earn pretty high points. However, this favor is available to every person in the lineage, so I don't think the points need to be nerfed in any way. I think I might increase the gifting points for higher generation offspring soon so that there is a greater incentive to share the love, hehehe. 

13 hours ago, TempestSea said:

There's a method to my giving madness :) Muahaha

And just managed to breed 2 eggs to the AP grrr - really shouldnt play when tired... this and this  are out there...

Oh no, I do hope they get returned to you! It happens, sometimes. I've accidentally abandoned project offspring myself (from overbreeding). I wish there was some kind of warning or that you'd be given like an hour to clear another egg slot from your scroll instead of auto-abandoning the egg. That option is available for Celestial clutches, so I don't think it'd be that hard to implement for all eggs in general. 

10 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

This has been a concern of mine for a while now, so I'm glad to see it being addressed :) I'm super excited about the upcoming new features (especially the deities!) 

After thinking about it carefully, I will be buffing Sky Clan just a little bit to make their Opportunistic trait a little stronger. I haven't decided if I'll be retroactively awarding the extra points right now, or wait till the Battle is over. More thinking is required! 

34 minutes ago, OutlawQueen said:

I Pledge Loyalty to the Sky Clan 

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/OutlawQueen

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Sacred Line Egg 
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

I own a 2nd Gen Heavenly Line Egg: No 

I'd like to be shifted from the Heavenly Line Wait List: NA

(I'm assuming these are the correct forms to start with. If not just let me know, there's a lot on the first posts...)

Yayy, hello and welcome to Imperial Harem! I'll give you a proper welcome in just a bit. (: You've posted the right forms, don't worry! I know this is a VERY wordy project and it can seem overwhelming at the beginning. Everyone's really warm and helpful so you'll receive plenty of help if necessary! Welcome to Sky Clan! 

4 hours ago, HeDy said:

Bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies!!!! I LOVE THEM!! My 9 week old bunny baby also approves ;)  I'm so excited for spring overall, I've had enough of winter already (we still have about a meter of snow here so it doesn't feel too spring-y....). The graphics are super pretty, you're so talented @Minkerbell!

Awww you're too sweet! It's ill deserved praise though; all that I do is put pretty clipart together in photoshop. I dabble a little in graphics manipulation for some freelance projects, so I do have quite an extensive collection of adorable clipart that I've obtained licenses for. I'm really excited to herald in the Spring Solstice though! 

Edited by Minkerbell

QE9_x-niY6MOAdomUZIAsgTH0zKSqGy08uKcAf391MRnlSEgpVtdvIKFlOAFHZ574-GE7r4mSi0OCRwKqlQ6VR1KZCdIUqUzTrrERtRjtGcsb5Tz00OPhd2SGJ9YwyCT0f42WtiU

The Sky Clan welcomes you, @OutlawQueen

images.png

Hi there, and a very warm welcome to Imperial Harem! I'm so glad that you've decided to join our tight-knit family. I've added you to the Sacred Lily wait list, and you should get your egg within a week or two, depending on how cooperative these royals are. Sky Clan is currently going through a little bit of reworking, but don't worry too much! There are plenty of nice people who have grown quite familiar with the project mechanics and our lovely Sky Clan Leader, @pretty_thumb is always happy to help. 

I hope you have fun with us and very much look forward to getting to know you better! :lol: Again, welcome to Imperial Harem and the Sky Clan!

Welcome to Sky Clan, @OutlawQueen ^_^ We're so happy to have you as a member! You joined during a very exciting period, the first ever battle. There's quite a bit going on, so you'll probably have questions. Luckily, this is one of the most helpful and kindest groups I've ever been a part of! 

While you wait for your Sacred egg, you'll also have the opportunity to receive offspring from other players who are generous enough to donate from their own lines. Donation times can be random, though some of us do have our own personal waitlists as well. If you're interested, you can fill out waitlist forms for any of the pairings listed in either Hall of Sky Honor or Pretty Hall (each listed in my signature) - I'll even bypass any "closed" signs to help you get an egg faster! :)

I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

1 hour ago, Kelkelen said:

BadLuck.JPG.87afbb776a96577fec6dc3614d287414.JPG Okay, this is just getting ridiculous.  6 Blue (and THREE of those misgendered, despite influence!), 4 Green, and NO Red.  Come on, we are Rose!  Rose!  ROSE!

Are any of those CBs? I could actually USE a male green CB as a mate for one of mine? It'd have a good home with me.

ALSO! Doing some 'home improvement' on my personal hall!

Edited by JavaTigress

| The Black Cat's Mystery Eggs - an Easter Raffle Event | 

You can view the main post here!

Promo.png

Are Black Cats always unlucky?"

Xiaomi is no ordinary black cat. She is a Cat Spirit, who after years of cultivation became a sentient spirit with magical powers. Together with her sister cat spirits, it is their task to hunt down the Mystery Eggs of China and entrust them to suitable guardians.

babiesprize.png

Spring has begun and Xiaomi recently discovered a western festival while strolling along the Silk Road the other morning. Easter - the festival of eggs! That seemed right down her alley and she wasted no time in rallying her siblings for a special Easter Mystery Eggs Raffle!

images.png

Raffle Rules

- The raffle will end on 1 April, 9pm EST / cave time [ 2 April, 10am Mink time ]

- Each person may choose two kitties to try their luck on, since this is a special seasonal raffle. 

- One winner will be picked for each kitty using this random name picker. There will be a live drawing, and results will be screenshot-ed and posted. 

- If you win an egg as a prize, you can do anything with it except kill it. (you can keep it, trade it for something, gift it etc. However, no points will be awarded for gifting)

- Every member can join this raffle, regardless of whether you already own any Imperial Harem dragons or not. 

- There will be unlimited slots for each kitty. Once the Raffle is closed, I will do the drawing for each kitty based on the current entrants. 

- Prizes will be pre-allocated to each kitty. The prize pool will be updated to give you an idea of the possible prizes - you just won't know what each kitty has to offer! 

Prize Pool

There will be a little twist with regards to the egg prizes this time! The CB eggs will only be snagged next week to ensure that they don't grow up too quickly. They'll range from CB uncommons to CB metals (depending on Xiaomi's egg picking luck). 

Also, the winner will unlock their kitty as a Welcome graphic avatar

Note: Kittybuns are somewhat limited edition. While similar accessories may be used for future kitties, the exact same Kittybun will never be available again. 

babiesprize.png 

And since this is a special seasonal Raffle, there will be a participation prize as well! All raffle entrants will receive a pair of Easter Baby Bunnies (see above!) that can either be added to their welcome graphics or they can be displayed anywhere in your Personal Hall. 

Preview: (Rose Clan version)

RafflePreview.png

images.png

Raffle Status: Open

The Kitties are dressed up as Easter Bunnies! But wait - is that.. an Easter Uni-kitty-corn?

Which Kittybun will you pick?

Enter the Raffle here!

Edited by Minkerbell

I want to join the Black Kitty Bunny Raffle!

Name: HeDy
Clan: Sky Clan

Choice of KittyBun: 
Kiwipie (and since it says we can pick two kitties in the post, Tangerine is my second choice if that's possible!)

yay, raffle! I've been insanely lucky in the latest ones, so fingers crossed for this one too! ^_^ 

12 minutes ago, HeDy said:

Name: HeDy
Clan: Sky Clan

Choice of KittyBun: 
Kiwipie (and since it says we can pick two kitties in the post, Tangerine is my second choice if that's possible!)

yay, raffle! I've been insanely lucky in the latest ones, so fingers crossed for this one too! ^_^ 

Added you to their lists, good luck hon! ♥♥

Clan: Roseclan

Choice of KittyBun: 
(note - you can only pick one, and you can't change your pick!) Blueberry Kittybun

4 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Clan: Roseclan

Choice of KittyBun: 
(note - you can only pick one, and you can't change your pick!) Blueberry Kittybun

Drat, I forgot to update the form! You can pick another kittybun, sorry about that! I'll also add you to Blueberry's list. 

ETA: I've updated the form to reflect that everyone can choose 2 kitties! I've added you to Blueberry's list.  

Edited by Minkerbell

5 minutes ago, Minkerbell said:

Drat, I forgot to update the form! You can pick another kittybun, sorry about that! I'll also add you to Blueberry's list. 

Strawberry for my second choice?

4 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Strawberry for my second choice?

Adding you to her list! ♥♥ 

ETA: Added, may they both bring you luck!  

Edited by Minkerbell

5 minutes ago, Minkerbell said:

Adding you to her list! ♥♥ 

Awesome, thanks Mink!Say!

I realized that I have a few ingots I can spend!

I'd Like to place an order for a Pet Lure!

Clan: Rose Clan

Current Welcome Image: Customized

RoseJavaTigress.png

What would you like to buy? 
Name of Collection: Classic

Pet Lure Option: Squeeky mouse and Seeds Bowl!

Price: 1 Ingot? IF By One, Get One is Still On?
Place this item in your welcome image? : Yes

I'd ALSO Like

What would you like to buy? 
Name of Collection: Woodland 

Pet Lure Option: UNCERTAIN what I would need to lure in that ADORABLE little fox?

Price: +1
Place this item in your welcome image? : Ye

1 hour ago, JavaTigress said:

Are any of those CBs? I could actually USE a male green CB as a mate for one of mine? It'd have a good home with me.

ALSO! Doing some 'home improvement' on my personal hall!

Sorry!  They are ALL bred, save for one Blue adult.  Sigh!

I want to join the Black Kitty Bunny Raffle!

Name:  Warriorchick2000
Clan: Jade Clan

Choice of KittyBun: blueberry kittybun and
tangerine kittybun