Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

2 hours ago, Mow said:

I want to join the Black Kitty Bunny Raffle!

Spoiler

Name: Prinz Feuer
Clan: Jade Clan

Choice of KittyBun: Kiwipie & Tangerine, please!

i know Prinz Feuer wants to purchase some Lures/Offerings for thr Dragon 😁 will post the form soon hopefully...

Will add him to the raffle right after this! 

1 hour ago, pretty_thumb said:

@Minkerbell I want to request these lil guys babiesprize.png attached to my welcome image, but I'm not sure which form I should use? 

Oops, I didn't have a form for that hehe. I just added a new one, so you can use that! It's in the Marketplace section, but I'm going to copy and paste it here for you. 

I'd like to Update my Welcome Image! 

Name: 
Clan: 

Current Welcome Image: Default / Customized
If your welcome image has been customized in any way, please copy and paste it here. 

What changes would you like to make? 

** You will receive a PM with your new Welcome image. 

19 minutes ago, kittyrules2003 said:
Spoiler

I'd Like to place an order for a Pet Lure!

Name: kittyrules2003
Clan: SkyClan

Current Welcome Image: Customized

SkyGirlBlonde.png

What would you like to buy? 
Name of Collection: Classic and Woodland

Pet Lure Option: Squeaky Mouse Toy & Tulip

Price: 1 (buy one get one free!)
Place this item in your welcome image?: Yes

I'd Like to place an order for an Offering!

Name: 
Clan: 

SkyGirlBlonde.png

Name of Summon: Dragon

Offering Item: Sack of Gold

Price: 2

Place this item in your welcome image? : Yes

I'll add you to the wait list! (: 

I want to join the Black Kitty Bunny Raffle!

Name: Guillotine
Clan: Rose

Choice of KittyBun: Strawberry and Ice Cream

I notice that SOMEpeople have gone through and rounded up all of their messages from New Years.... how could one go about doing that?

SkyEaster.png

| Welcome to OutlawQueen's Hall |

After a long treck in the mountains, you find yourself here a seemingly perfect abode for aspiring writers. You find yourself in an empty looking palace honouring the Concubine Tian. There are construction material strewn about the clearing, and dragons roaming around, helping out the humans. There are also a few temples and homestead built into the mountain, but they are small and seem rather insignificant to the plans for the main hall. A chubby white bunny comes up to greet you, informing you that the hall is under construction and that the Mistress is currently away, but encourages you to stay as long as you please. 

There signs of all sorts to help you around this place.

AviFerret.png

Meet Squeegum. After helping out both Sasha and Rachelle with their balloons, he will be the head of building this hall. Hopefully, he will help get the job done quickly and efficiently without many inconveniences to the dragons and others who dwell here.

Bunting3.png

| My Imperial Harem Dragons |

Yo walk over ot the caves in the mountians where the dragons live, and the little bunny hands you a scroll depicting all the dragon that reside here. There is a plaque depicting the history of the three Concubines, Tian, Yu, and Hua. While Tian is honoured among the temple inhabitants, those who are not Skyborn may rest here, as they often have Tian blood, even if their loyalties lay elsewhere. Dragons marked with a * have an approved description. Why not check out their history?

Skyborn:

Roseborn:

Jadeborn:

Bunting2.png

| My Breeding Pairs |

Off in the corner, you find a list of the names of dragons and their consorts/concubines whose offspring are being offered to other Scrollbearers for their halls, regardless of the clan they have pledged allegiance too. The couples are organized by their founding pair.

Tian Youyadeyun Shiren x Hua Youyadeyige Wudaojia:

Spoiler

3rd gen egg: Wudaojia Xing Jian HuaYinyuejia Thormyr Yu 

(Offspring exampleLast Bred: April 30th

Imperial Emperor Qing Long x High Concubine Yu:

Spoiler

3rd gen egg: E'fu Tengshe Yu x Gongzhu Yusvx Tian

(Offspring example) Last Bred: April 18th

6th gen egg: E'fu Hranmodr Yu x Gongzhu Lin Yen Tian

(Offspring example) Last Bred: April 13th

7th gen egg: Fuma Noramun Tian x Z'Gege Hongshe Hua

(Offspring example) Last Bred: May 13th

Imperial Prince Cong Xun x Sacred Princess Mu Dan:

Spoiler

6th gen egg: Fuma Torgrim Tian x Gege Cai Jing Yu

(Offspring example) Last Bred: April 12th

Yuborn Jei of Frost x Tianborn Azir of Light:

Spoiler

There is a queue of people awaiting an egg. Do you wish to join them?

@OutlawQueen

I'd like an egg, please!

Scroll Link:

PM link:

Pairing preferred:

Those in line:

Spoiler

Any people you thought you saw were an illusion...

Bunting4.png

| My Breeding Plans |

Near the other note, you find a paper depicting plans for the future. Little boxes indicate the lines will follow a linear pattern, instead of OutlawQueen's usual pyramids. There is a checklist. It seems she is trying to get a decent form all of the lines, though no specific generation is mentioned.

Heavenly Lines:

Jade: yusvx

Rose: mjkrX

Sacred Lines:

Rose: 9tdQl

Jade: sZn95

Honoured Lines:

N/A

Story Lines:

Poetic: CxqxC

Rainbow: gsuQq

Mink's Lines:

N/A

Bunting3.png

| My Graphics Gallery |
Near the entrance to the hall, you find a wagon carrying decor meant for sprucing up the hall once finished. Interested in taking a peek?

Spoiler

You take a peek inside, curious at what the hall might resemble when finished, only to find it is common Sky Clan paraphernalia.

ittysky.pngbymochi3.gif6hkd1c.png

cloudsky.pngAriSMB.png

A second carriage has appeared! It seems to be carrying more decorations for future use.

Spoiler

From the Summer Event:

Spoiler

Bunting6.png

Bunting4.png
Bunting3.png

Bunting2.png

Decor1.png

On a workbench, you find graphics and decorations created by the Mistress herself.

Spoiler

ezgif.com-add-text_2.gifezgif.com-add-text_3.gifezgif.com-add-text_1.gif

Bunting2.png

| My Whistlist |

Sorted by importance, you find a list of dragons OutlawQueen is seeking in order to help Sky Clan prevail. If you encounter one on your travels, why not give her a shout? She doesn't bite and will gift some of her own dragon in return, should the desire be there.

-CB Blue Gemshards

-Purples

-Pinks

-Aeons

-Bolts

Bunting3.png

| Trivia |

babiesprize.png

Interested in learning more about OutlawQueen? The two adorable little bunnies, Snowflake and Fluffball, hand you a paper reading "Two Truths and a Lie." They indicate to you that there may one day be some importance to this, but not while the hall is under construction. You look down at the paper only to find that the two truths and a lie are encoded. The snicker, or so it seems, at you mysteriously. Snowflake waves his egg in your face and you wonder if there might be a prize in store.

Bunting6.png

| The Spring Event |

Pilots.png

Treats Available/Unused:

Spoiler

Cupcake4.pngCupcake4.pngCupcake5.png Cupcake5.pngCupcake1.pngCupcake2.pngCupcake3.pngCottonRed.pngCottonRed.pngCottonBlue.pngGumdropPink.pngEgg4.png Egg4.pngEgg4.pngEgg5.pngEgg5.pngEgg5.pngEgg1-1.pngEgg3-1.pngEgg3-1.pngDonut5.pngDonut3.pngDonut3.pngDonut4.pngDonut4.pngDonut2.pngDonut6.pngDonut6.pngSoda3.png

Candies Unlocked:

Spoiler

Cupcake4.pngCupcake5.pngCupcake1.pngCupcake2.pngCupcake3.pngGumdropPink.pngDonut1.pngDonut6.pngDonut4.pngDonut2.pngDonut5.pngEgg1-1.pngEgg5.pngEgg3-1.pngEgg4.pngCottonRed.pngCottonOrange.pngCottonBlue.pngSoda3.pngSoda1.png

Other Things Unlocked:

Spoiler

AviRach-copy.pngAviSash-copy.pngAviFerret.pngAviGP.pngAvibunny.pngSmiley-Balloon-Small.pngPilots.png

Edited by OutlawQueen

1 hour ago, Guillotine said:

I want to join the Black Kitty Bunny Raffle!

Spoiler

Name: Guillotine
Clan: Rose

Choice of KittyBun: Strawberry and Ice Cream

Added you, good luck!! 

59 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

I notice that SOMEpeople have gone through and rounded up all of their messages from New Years.... how could one go about doing that?

I think they manually copied and pasted the messages into their Personal Hall post (or at least that's what I did!). 

14 minutes ago, OutlawQueen said:
Spoiler

@Minkerbell Is this okay? I've gone through the posts a few times but I want to make sure.

SkyEaster.png

| Welcome to OutlawQueen's Hall |

After a long treck in the mountains, you find yourself here a seemingly perfect abode for aspiring writers. A chubby white bunny comes up to greet you, informing you that the hall is under construction, but encourages you to stay as long as you please. 

| My Imperial Harem Dragons |

You find yourself in an area that seems to be mean for dragons, but none can be found.

| My Breeding Pairs |

Off in the corner, you find an empty list.

| My Breeding Plans |

Near the other note, you find a paper depicting plans for the future. Sadly it is encoded and you cannot make out what it says.

| My Graphics Gallery |

Near the entrance to the hall, you find a wagon carrying decor. You take a peek inside only to find it is common Sky Clan paraphernalia.

ittysky.pngbymochi3.gif6hkd1c.png

cloudsky.pngAriSMB.png

| My Whistlist |

There is nothing here.

| Trivia |

Interested in learning more about OutlawQueen? The little bunny hands you a paper reading "Two Truths and a Lie." It indicates to you that there may one day be some importance to this, but not while the hall is under construction. You look down at the paper only to find that the two truths and a lie are encoded.

That's lovely and perfectly right. :wub: I'll link your Hall to the main post now. 

14 minutes ago, OutlawQueen said:

| Trivia |

Interested in learning more about OutlawQueen? The little bunny hands you a paper reading "Two Truths and a Lie." It indicates to you that there may one day be some importance to this, but not while the hall is under construction. You look down at the paper only to find that the two truths and a lie are encoded.

So intriguing! I can't wait to find out more! 

Edited by Minkerbell

@Minkerbell These little bunnies are cute, am I allowed to put them in my hall post or do I have to do/buy something first?

babiesprize.png  Also, how do you code those hide bars? I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thanks.

EDIT: Also, if I have CB gemshard that have already bred, are they disqualified from the project? Or is it okay to pair them with a dragon from the line as long as they only breed with this dragon from this point on?

Edited by OutlawQueen

On 1/2/2018 at 5:22 PM, Minkerbell said:

Name: Kelkelen
Clan: Rose Clan

Current Welcome Image: Default (but I want to change to dark brown hair, just having issues on my mobile phone...hence the quote-post, too!)

Name of Collection: Woodland

Pet Lure Option:  Tulip!  (And daisy, if I read right that it's buy one, get one free!)

Price: ???
Place this item in your welcome image? : Yes   (for now!)

50 minutes ago, Minkerbell said:

Added you, good luck!! 

I think they manually copied and pasted the messages into their Personal Hall post (or at least that's what I did!). 

That's lovely and perfectly right. :wub: I'll link your Hall to the main post now. 

So intriguing! I can't wait to find out more! 

MK... I shall need to go through and hunt them down then. I got yours BUTI shall need to look for the rest. 

You should take a look at what I have done with my Hall, Mink. I have been renovating it!

ALSO This is an excellent question... I'd like to use the ickle bunnies, also!

28 minutes ago, OutlawQueen said:

@Minkerbell These little bunnies are cute, am I allowed to put them in my hall post or do I have to do/buy something first?

babiesprize.png  Also, how do you code those hide bars? I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thanks.

Edited by JavaTigress

Name: Mistywolf77
Clan: Sky Clan

Current Welcome Image: Default 

SkyGirlWhite.png 

With the bunnies added please babiesprize.png 

I hope I did the right form and I apologize if I didn't!

Name: PrinzFeuer
Clan: Jade

Current Welcome Image: Customized (it hasnt been used yet...)

Name of Summon: Dragon

Offering Item: Sack of Gold

Price: 2

On 3/21/2018 at 9:52 AM, Minkerbell said:
On 3/20/2018 at 8:13 PM, TempestSea said:

There's a method to my giving madness :) Muahaha

And just managed to breed 2 eggs to the AP grrr - really shouldnt play when tired... this and this  are out there...

Oh no, I do hope they get returned to you! It happens, sometimes. I've accidentally abandoned project offspring myself (from overbreeding). I wish there was some kind of warning or that you'd be given like an hour to clear another egg slot from your scroll instead of auto-abandoning the egg. That option is available for Celestial clutches, so I don't think it'd be that hard to implement for all eggs in general. 

yay got 1 back lol  :D a lovely person named ninish

and 

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Clan I belong to: Jade
Color / Gender of Hatchie: (
revealing that this hatchling will be male.
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: 6bsy8
Teleport Link / PM Link: https://dragcave.net/teleport/d75b02268ad732aaf57e980892fd69aa

(tho wouldn't be adverse to a green trade lol)

and...

Name:  TempestSea

Choice of KittyBun: 
Strawberry and Kiwipie

Edited by TempestSea

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: HeDy
Link to Scroll: link
Clan I belong to:
Sky Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Tuleia Wangzi
Lineage: W2sku
Color: green

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on? : mine

Favor Points: +2 Sky Clan, +1 Jade Clan

was hoping this guy would've colored blue! I don't even have a CB green female so I could continue with same colored parents. Oh well, Rosea Wangzi is ready to breed again soon!

3 hours ago, OutlawQueen said:
Spoiler

Thanks.

EDIT: Also, if I have CB gemshard that have already bred, are they disqualified from the project? Or is it okay to pair them with a dragon from the line as long as they only breed with this dragon from this point on?

As long as you enter the Easter Raffle (which you have!), you gain the baby bunnies as an entry prize and can use them anywhere! 

You can use the spoiler tags by clicking on the eye icon on the tool bar (next to the emoticon icon). It won't appear properly until you publish your post, so if you do a preview, it would seem as though it isn't working. 

You can use any CB Gemshard for this project regardless of how many offspring / mates they had previously as long as they only breed with an Imperial Harem dragon from now on! 

2 hours ago, Kelkelen said:

Spoiler

Name: Kelkelen
Clan: Rose Clan

Current Welcome Image: Default (but I want to change to dark brown hair, just having issues on my mobile phone...hence the quote-post, too!)

Name of Collection: Woodland

Pet Lure Option:  Tulip!  (And daisy, if I read right that it's buy one, get one free!)

Price: ???
Place this item in your welcome image? : Yes   (for now!)

Added you to the waitlist! It's 1 ingot for both the Tulip and the Daisy. 

2 hours ago, JavaTigress said:

MK... I shall need to go through and hunt them down then. I got yours BUTI shall need to look for the rest. 

You should take a look at what I have done with my Hall, Mink. I have been renovating it!

ALSO This is an excellent question... I'd like to use the ickle bunnies, also!

I'll have a peek at your hall very soon!! Can't wait to see what you've done with it. :wub:

And like I told OutlawQueen, since you've also entered the Raffle, you're free to use the bunnies! 

2 hours ago, mistywolf77 said:
Spoiler

Name: Mistywolf77

Current Welcome Image: Default 

SkyGirlWhite.png 

With the bunnies added please babiesprize.png 

I hope I did the right form and I apologize if I didn't!

That's done perfectly! (: I've added you to the wait list. 

2 hours ago, Mow said:
Spoiler

Name: PrinzFeuer

Current Welcome Image: Customized (it hasnt been used yet...)

Name of Summon: Dragon

Offering Item: Sack of Gold

Price: 2

Added his request to the wait list! 

1 hour ago, TempestSea said:
Spoiler

yay got 1 back lol  :D a lovely person named ninish

and 

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Color / Gender of Hatchie: (
revealing that this hatchling will be male.
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: 6bsy8
Teleport Link / PM Link: https://dragcave.net/teleport/d75b02268ad732aaf57e980892fd69aa

(tho wouldn't be adverse to a green trade lol)

and...

Name:  TempestSea

Choice of KittyBun: 
Strawberry and Kiwipie

Aww how nice! I hope you manage to get the other back as well. 

I'll add you to the Raffle right after this! 

1 hour ago, HeDy said:
Spoiler

Name: HeDy
Link to Scroll: link
Clan I belong to:
Sky Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Tuleia Wangzi
Lineage: W2sku
Color: green

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on? : mine

Favor Points: +2 Sky Clan, +1 Jade Clan

was hoping this guy would've colored blue! I don't even have a CB green female so I could continue with same colored parents. Oh well, Rosea Wangzi is ready to breed again soon!

Added the points! 

images.png

ETA: I've cleared the Marketplace wait list. You should all have received PMs with updated Welcome graphics!

Edited by Minkerbell

On 3/20/2018 at 7:02 PM, catstaff said:

And, proving once again my point about Jade luck, two of my three bred eggs just hatched green! Anyone looking for another princess to raise? (They both ought to be girls; I influenced but I'm out of Aeons to double-check them with.) Just offer a dummy if you want one.

Adopt a shamrock 1

Adopt a shamrock 2

These two little princesses are still available if anyone wants them!

Some Royal Offspring have grown up! 
Name: catstaff
Link to Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Tian Juhai Wangzi, Yu Hejuan Gongzhu, Hua Xiaming Gongzhu, Yu Niaolu Gongzhu, and Lotus Master Tian Xin Ri
Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/FsCSj, https://dragcave.net/lineage/Pc6wf, https://dragcave.net/lineage/h0ePw, https://dragcave.net/lineage/FTUyb, and https://dragcave.net/lineage/RzG8H
Color: blue, green, red, green, and blue

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on? : mine x5

Favor Points: +2 points to Sky Clan, +2 points to Jade Clan, and +12 points to Rose Clan (bonus for red consort plus battle bonus!)

Some Royal Offspring have been born! 
Name: 
catstaff
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff 
Clan I belong to: 
Rose Clan
Lineage of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/fsHhc, https://dragcave.net/lineage/WwiQo, https://dragcave.net/lineage/YNeiS, and https://dragcave.net/lineage/igIFx

edited to add, https://dragcave.net/lineage/LeFRD as well.

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: catstaff

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/catstaff 

Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

#6 - I have bred a __7th__ Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

Name:
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
https://dragcave.net/lineage/fsHhc, https://dragcave.net/lineage/igIFx
Generation: 7th, 7th

Points earned: +14 points to Rose Clan

Edited by catstaff

Name: OutlawQueen

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/OutlawQueen

Clan I belong to:  Sky Clan

#5 I Advertised in my Signature!

Points earned: 2 points (link+text) for Sky

Edited by OutlawQueen

Name: Peachycupcake525

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Peachycupcake525
Clan I belong to: Sky

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Zhuan Jiahao
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Concubine Wen Jia
Lineage Code of CB Mate: https://dragcave.net/lineage/gSR90

Color: Blue

Favor Points: +1 to Sky

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Yi Tian
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Consort Jin Zexi
Lineage Code of CB Mate: https://dragcave.net/lineage/e9Xlh

Color: Green

Favor Points: 0

#6 - I have bred 2 5th and 1 3rd Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

Name:
Lineage Code of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/o46vj https://dragcave.net/lineage/DBXvr https://dragcave.net/lineage/9tdQl https://dragcave.net/lineage/nNeff
Generation: 5th, 5th, 3rd, 5th

Points earned: +14 to Sky

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Lineage of Egg:  https://dragcave.net/lineage/JLxIL

Lineage of Egg:  https://dragcave.net/lineage/DBXvr

Lineage of Egg:  https://dragcave.net/lineage/9tdQl

Lineage of Egg:  https://dragcave.net/lineage/o46vj

Lineage of Egg:  https://dragcave.net/lineage/nNeff

I'd like to gift a lineaged egg

Lineage of Egg: 
https://dragcave.net/lineage/9tdQl
Generation of Egg: 3rd

Teleport Link / PM Link: Offer a dummy

Lineage of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/nNeff

Generation of Egg: 5th

Teleport Link / PM Link: Offer a dummy

https://dragcave.net/teleport/4f5ab85e75a429527c96884bf5458884

Consort Xu Xuefeng was rejected by Princess Guo Hua, that snob.

That should be all!

On 3/19/2018 at 8:34 PM, Oxuna said:

Name: Oxuna
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Rosesky_Sunset
Clan I belong to: Jade Clan
Lineage of Egg: 
MiVMK

Clan I belong to: Jade Clan

Lineage of Egg: 
MiVMK
Generation of Egg: 6th

Teleport Link / PM Link: Make an offer on my Blue & Red baby!

Bumpity bump, this one is still available :)

26 minutes ago, Oxuna said:

Bumpity bump, this one is still available :)

I offered!

Name: pretty_thumb

Current Welcome Image: image.png.ecf1653f15cbcbe3395685a26870e137.png.e452af4a90b26ca82c7e641ba8bbb947.png

What changes would you like to make? Add in the bunnies pls. If you need to remove some of the decorations for room, pls do. 

Clan: Sky

Current Welcome Image: SkyPeachy2.png

What changes would you like to make? Could you add the bunnies?

Clan: Sky

Current Welcome Image: SkyPeachy2.png

Name of Summon: Dragon

Offering Item: Sack of Gold, Prosperity Orange, Fire Crackers

Price: 6

Place this item in your welcome image? : If there's room, although I don't think so. I'd prefer to keep the pets in if not.
** Once your welcome image is updated, you will received it via PM. 
** When you succeed in summoning the Dragon or the Unicorn, you will receive a PM to confirm the change in avatar.

Edited by Peachycupcake525

are you READY????? For the absurd amount of forms I am about to do.

Okay first: Hall stuff:

Spoiler

Name: Ninjakittee
Clan: Rose Close

RoseNinjaKit.png

Hook me up with those adorable bunny twins! If possible, I'd love them to stay bunched together like that, rather than separated :wub:

----------------------------------

Clan: Rose Clan

RoseNinjaKit.png

Name of Summon: Unicorn + Dragon

Offering Item: Star + Longevity Peach

Price: 2 + 2

** When you succeed in summoning the Dragon or the Unicorn, you will receive a PM to confirm the change in avatar.

-------------------------------

Clan: Rose Clan

RoseNinjaKit.png

Name of Collection: Woodland + Classic

Pet Lure Option: Tulip + Bowl of Seeds

Price: 1 (if the special is still going, 2 if not)

** Note: When a pet follows you home, your welcome image will automatically be updated and you will be sent the new image via PM. 

Whoo! Now to introduce all my new dragons that I haven't yet. (Still got that blue baby prince I got from pretty_thumb (I'm pretty sure it was pretty_thumb but imagine if it wasn't that's awkwad) but I'll just have to do him separate haha).

Spoiler

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Ashk Vútí Sky (the White Soul)
Color: Blue

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on? : Mine

Favor Points: +1 to Sky Clan (*shakes fist*)

---------------------------------

Imperial Harem dragon: Tian Shíka Jinzúsa Taizi (the Dead Waters)

Favor Points: +1 to Rose Clan (stolen from Sky Clan)

-------------------------------------

Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Kínada Svas Hua (the Bleeding Daisy)
Color: Red

Favor Points: +4 to Rose Clan | +4 to Rose Clan due to Battle Borne | +2 to Rose Clan due to Irresistible

--------------------------------------

Does anybody remember seeing a post introducing Ki Nata? I remember doing it but vaguely enough that I'm not sure Found it, I did introduce him why did I give that name to a male Skyshard aaaaaaaaaa

BreeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEDIIIIIIIIIIIING

Spoiler

Imperial Harem dragon: Sky Qianru Junzhu the Gifted Sky
CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Prince Consort Xiang Wu
Color: Green

--

Lineage of Egg: Gz1SH

----------------------------------------------

Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Feng Rose the Broken Tooth
CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Royal Concubine Ling Hue

--

Lineage of Egg: F6Cvk

----------------------------------------------------

Imperial Harem dragon: Tian Shíka Jinzúsa Taizi the Dead Waters
CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Royal Concubine Qet Akjaka

--

Lineage of Egg: 5OH5g

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand done. Whew! Happily egglocked haha

Now to go update my Personal Hall again XD It's looking good these days!

Christ on a skateboard, I know you all think we're scary for some reason but Jade are the true terrors.  At least when we steal points, it's just because we want them. Jade breaks into your house, eats all the good stuff in your fridge, poops in your bathtub and makes off with your children.

Jade. You scare. I am afear. Please.

Edited by Ninjakittee

Here's my haul for the time being

along with a little short story on my interpretation of Jian and May's breeding success <____> so many attempts, and now they have a little one of their own

Spoiler

Deep within the recesses of one of the Jade Clan’s many opulent halls, with pillars glittering with gemstones, and marbled floors reflecting the finest of details. It was in one of these grand imperial halls where an emerald serpentine body lay coiled on a mountain of the plushest of cushions. This particular gemshard was a prince of the fourth rank to the Imperial Emperor and his High Concubine. Being the fourth prince, Jian Yu had as much a chance as any to take the throne, granted that he surpass his other siblings. But while power and kingship seemed to take the forefront of his siblings minds, Jian Yu Beizi was nothing short of a dreamer. He was picked on for walking with his head in the clouds, and teased for his faraway gazes that saw to lands untold.

It was these very same eyes that gazed outside of his chamber window and into his personal garden of Gui (cinnamon), hé huā(lotus), and bǎi hé (lily) flowers. Across from him lay another beryl gemshard, a servant who set about arranging the plethora of lavish jewelry that adorned Jian Yu’s body, whilst another preened his scales to a shimmering perfection. The main object of his attention, and the cause for his wandering gaze was that of a high standing Gemshard who belonged to the Jade clan and was a daughter to one his father’s generals.

This particular dragon had caught Jian Yu Beizi’s eye and heart, not giving a second thought to the dangerous game that could be played.

They had met years ago, back when Jian Yu was just beginning to bear his princely title. He was a strapping yet brash young thing, a character that May Yu was quick to reject without a second thought.

To say he hadn’t tried would have been an understatement. The Imperial Emperor approved of Jian’s choosing, so the smitten gemshard continued to pine after the rather affectionate, yet independent Guifei. Many years of cheesy lines, suave remarks, and jaunting teases had grown them together in terms of friendship, but her heart was not won over so quickly.

It was only when May Yu’s father had been sent to the front lines once more, only this time to speak of peace treaties, did May Yu seek comfort in Jian Yu. It was rumored that the conditions of the treaty with the neighbouring clan was for the Jade Clan to marry off an upstanding female of the clan. The princesses were out of the question, which left the Emperor’s general’s daughters in question.

To say May Yu was fearful was an understatement. Her father after all, was one of the best, and his bloodline pure.

Jian was quick to whisper such worries away, and only held her tighter as they conversed under the stars and lilies. He offered her a dance to the songs of the wind to ease her mind, and gave her little reminders of their home to ease her heart.

In the end, May Yu was the unfortunate one to chosen as a Concubine for another male. It tore Jian in two, but he knew better as a fourth ranking prince than to speak out on such matters.

They shared a last night together, where May Yu finally accepted Jian into her heart.

Having gone away after that, Jian allowed a small smile to fall on his lips as the palace courtyard gates swung wide open, bringing with it, a small caravan of sorts. The servants applied the finishing touches to his regalia before sweeping away. After years apart, Jian has had much time to mature and think things over, and it was finally time to see his May Yu again, and see what will become of their future.

Name: Oxuna

Clan I belong to: Jade

#2. I Donated a Bred Imperial Harem Offspring
Egg or Hatchie: Hatchie (by the time I gifted it)
Points earned: +2 Jade
Recipient of Gift: Peachycupcake525
Lineage Code of Gift: MiVMK

Name:
Oxuna

Name of Imperial Harem dragon:
Jian Yu Beizi
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Royal Concubine May Yu Guifei
Lineage Code of CB Mate: 2Swun
Color: Green

Favor Points: +2 Jade

#6 - I have bred a __5th__ Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

Name:
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
9Vth0
Generation: 5th

Points earned: +4 Jade

Link to Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/Rosesky_Sunset
Lineage of Egg: 
yko3Q

Name:
Oxuna

Name of Imperial Harem dragon:
Bai Guwei Yu Wangzi
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Royal Concubine Song Ai Fei
Lineage Code of CB Mate: tSklz

Favor Points:

#6 - I have bred a __7th__ Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

Name:
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
movbO
Generation: 7th

Points earned: +7 Jade

Link to Scroll: 

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Hua Liu
Lineage: RVk7r

Whose scroll did the egg hatch in? : Mine

Favor Points: -1 Rose +1 Jade

Link to Scroll: 

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Hua Tiefeing Gongzhu
Lineage: sxxqn

Favor Points: -1 Rose +1 Jade

Link to Scroll:

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Feng Mian Gongzhu
Lineage: q7EzF

Favor Points: -1 Sky +1 Jade

All of these females :blink:

Total: +18 Jade -1 Sky -2 Rose

Edited by Oxuna

10 minutes ago, Zimtie said:

Wuhu got it :D you have to let me get you sth in return again!! 

@OutlawQueen i like you Personal Hall and i am pretty excited what you will reveal in the future! 

And i will copy from @Peachycupcake525cause i like the simpliced forms :D

Name: Mow

Scroll: Mow

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Bai Hua
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Concubine Noel
Lineage Code of CB Mate: no0eI

Color: green

Favor Points: +2 to Jade

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Shixin Hua Wangzi
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Mio Cha Fei
Lineage Code of CB Mate: FcMcr

Color: Green

Favor Points: 0 (i announced her before but the offspring died, so i changed mate. If the points got removed its +2 ^^)

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Juan Yu
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Concubine Si-Shi
Lineage Code of CB Mate: aY83j

Color: blue

#6 - I have bred 3 5th and Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

Name:
Lineage of Offspring: 
LXVPz 1varP HYRvy
Generation: 5th, 5th, 5th

Points earned: +12 to Jade

Lineage of Egg:  LXVPz (right color but i forgot to influence him 😢 Will Bai Huas Lineage ever reach his goal? :/)

Lineage of Egg:  1varP

Lineage of Egg:  HYRvy

Lineage of Egg:  POT1k

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Miral Yu Gongzhu
Lineage: 76W1Y
Color: green

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on?: Catstaff

Favor Points: ?