Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: esse
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/ikitsukeru
Clan I belong to: Jade

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Xiumin Gongzhu, Choolong Gongzhu, Wei Lin Wangzi, Wang Wei Wangzi, Shinyue Gongzhu, Minchin Gongzhu, Shenshe Wangzi
Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/e6YPrhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/pCsM2https://dragcave.net/lineage/VlyTbhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/IYpjQhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/srOZHhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/Vs9PYhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/X2INT
Color: Blue Female, Green Female, Red Male, Red Male, Red Female, Red Female, Red Male

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on?: Mine

Favor Points:

Xiumin Gongzhu: +1 to Jade clan, -1 from Sky Clan

Choolong Gongzhu: +2 to Jade clan (buffed by the battle of Guangxi) 

Wel Lin Wangzi: +2 points to Rose Clan

Wang Wai Wangzi: +2 points to Rose

Shinyue Gongzhu: +1 to Jade Clan, -1 from Rose Clan

Minchin Gongzhu: +1 to Jade Clan, -1 from Rose Clan

Shenshe Wangzi: +2 to Rose Clan

3 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

Sorry for the long-due reply! I just started a new job so I've been busy for the past 24 hours. Sent you tha bb. :wub: 

YAAAAY!! :D So happy you got two special babies in one sitting. Congrats!

Thanks! I dig this line, gonna be a pretty bab. He gon get a good name

I've added the points for all the posts before this one! :lol: Going to go update the main posts now, and after I'm done, I'll have a nice announcement to make! 

On 3/18/2018 at 6:33 PM, HeDy said:

#4 I Donated a Graphic 
Points Earned: +4 Sky Clan
Graphic: 
gPI7YOh.gif

Graphic Link: https://imgur.com/gPI7YOh
I can host the graphic: No (it's currently on imgur)

This is sooo cute, thank you for donating this! I'll host it on my server and will update the graphics section with it in a bit. 

On 3/19/2018 at 10:11 AM, JavaTigress said:

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a CB Gemshard Mate

Name: JavaTigress
Clan I belong to: Roae Clan

The CB Gemshard Egg will be a mate for:  Yu An Bohewu Miko, My Honored Shrine Maiden!

If gifting a hatchie, I'd like a : Green Male

Will add you to the wait list right after this! 

18 hours ago, Zimtie said:

This caveborn egg is encrusted with colorful gemstones... - May it color the way you need it.

Thank you soooo much for gifting to Imperial Harem again! *hugs* 

Name: HeDy
Link to Scroll: link
Clan I belong to:
Sky Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Vaneia Wangzi
Lineage: 8QVqj
Color: red

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on? mine

Favor points: +2 Sky Clan, +1 Rose Clan

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Clan I belong to:
Sky Clan

Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Eudenia Guifei
Lineage Code of CB MateEuAnZ
Color: blue

Favor Points: +1 Sky Clan

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Clan I belong to:
Sky Clan
Lineage of Egg: Uymcc

edit. Oh and thank you everyone for your kind words about the gif I made! Makes me so happy ^_^ 

Edited by HeDy

6 minutes ago, HeDy said:
Spoiler

Clan I belong to:
Sky Clan

Lineage: 8QVqj
Color: red

Whose scroll did the egg hatch on? mine

Favor points: +2 Sky Clan, +1 Rose Clan

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Clan I belong to:
Sky Clan

Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Eudenia Guifei
Lineage Code of CB MateEuAnZ
Color: blue

Favor Points: +1 Sky Clan

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Clan I belong to:
Sky Clan
Lineage of Egg: Uymcc

edit. Oh and thank you everyone for your kind words about the gif I made! Makes me so happy ^_^ 

Added the points! (: 

Update - New Features based on Clan Hall upgrades

| About Clan Hall Estates & Royal Subjects |

Subjects.png

Once each Clan has fully upgraded their Clan Hall to the maximum rank (currently Rank 5), they will be able to unlock new Royal Subjects and Buildings to further fortify their Clan Estate. Unlocking these will allow Clan members to enjoy new project features

Click on the spoiler below to read more about the different Royal Subjects and Special Buildings!

Spoiler

1-Steward.png

1. Clan Steward - unlocked at 500 points 

As the lowest ranking subject, the Clan Steward is a simple servant who maintains the overall cleanliness of the Clan Estate. 

2-Storyteller.png

2. Scribe - unlocked at 700 points

The Scribe allows Clan Members to create their own personal Story lines (ie from a pair of caveborn dragons not descended from the Heavenly / Sacred / Honored lines). Clan Members will be able to create their own stories about these dragons and breed them for other people. 

3-Treasurer.png

3. Treasurer / Royal Vault - unlocked at 800 points 

Unlocking the Treasurer will erect the first special building - the Royal Vault. Clan members will be able to donate the ingots they have earned to their Clan's Royal Vault and receive loyalty rewards in return. The list of loyalty rewards will be listed at each Clan's Royal Vault section (which will only be available once the Clan has unlocked the Treasurer). 

4-Priestess.png
4. Priestess / Temple of Divinity - unlocked at 1200 points | upgraded at 2400 points
The Priestess allows Clans to construct a Temple of Divinity which allows them to select a patron deity from a list of deities. Each deity has a possible boon which he / she can grant the Clan. 

Upgrading the Temple at 2400 points allows the Clan to select another deity to worship.  

6-Advisor.png

5. Royal Scholar / Study - unlocked at 1600 points

The Scholar unlocks the Royal Study. Clan members are now able to research ancient texts which allows new lineage patterns to be discovered and / or created. Achieving such patterns will grant a large amount of Favor Points to the Clan. 

5..png

6. War Commander / Barracks - unlocked at 2500 points

Employing a War Commander allows Clan members to train a dragon at the Barracks. Once a dragon has attained a certain level, he / she becomes a Dragon Warrior. Dragon Warriors can engage in special challenges and quests to earn special prizes for their owners. 

High-Concubines.png

* Special - High Concubine - unlocked at 3000 points OR [[ 300 Royal Vault ingots + 10 Story Lines created ]]

The Clan's patron High Concubine deems her Clan Hall a worthy abode and descends from Heaven to grace the Clan Estate with her presence. This unlocks a third special trait for the Clan.  (more information about the third trait will be provided in a future update!)

More information about each new Subject / Building will be provided once they have been unlocked! 

images.png

| Current Clan Estates |

Here's a small update on the current Clan Estates 

Jade Clan

ClanStewardAdvisor.png

Clan Steward unlocked
Scribe + Story Lines unlocked

* Jade Clan members are now able to create their own Story Lines (ie lines from their own pair of CB Gemshards).

More information about Story Lines can be found at the Jade Clan Hall section in this post.

Rose Clan & Sky Clan

ClanSteward.png

Clan Steward unlocked

images.png

I'm quite excited by these upcoming updates and hope that you guys will like them! Don't worry if some of the updates seem like they're rather far down the road. This is a journey and not a sprint! Plus hopefully, these will be incentives to keep working towards. :wub: 

Edited by Minkerbell

woooow thats a lot to take in!! So excited!! 

I have to announce two births, two new princesses and one marriage, but i'm quit busy today 😐 hopefully i can get to it in the evening or tomorrow! 

This is really exciting! Sky clan is so far behind... And my egg hatched green. I think I influenced it male, so it should give us two points.

@Minkerbell Oh that is so exciting, can't wait to reach 3000 points lol! Sky Clan, we gotta step our game up!

Was just checking in this morning! 

I am REALLING liking the looks of some of this stuff. I even have my own story line set up already.... though I will hold off on breeding them until Rose Clan has earned our scribe! ;)

Too BAD my Sacred line eggie hatched out Jade Green...

ANYWAY... super excited about all the new upgrades. Wait... lemme just count all my dragons why don't I...

Sky Clan does seem to be falling behind, so I think I will look into balancing things a little soon. I need to really have a close look at the Google sheet to see if the other two clans have just have had more activity / luck this month or if Sky Clan's Favor Point system puts them at a disadvantage. It could also be that this particular Battle Effect is better catered to the other 2 clans because Sky Clan gains quite a fair bit more points from their opportunistic trait rather than straight out gaining points from correctly colored offspring (which is pretty in line with their Clan personality). The Battle effect changes with each Battle, so hopefully the next effect will be better for Sky Clan! 

Anyhow, I suspect that it's a mix of all the reasons above. Still, I will most likely be buffing Sky Clan's Favor Point system a little (very soon). To trail a bit could be coincidence and / or bad luck, but I think there's an inherent imbalance if a once leading Clan has fallen so far behind. 

I'm constantly hoping to update Imperial Harem and improve on it, so I'm really really sorry if I get things wrong sometimes. I'm still pretty new to hosting projects, so there is still a lot for me to learn. Thankfully, I've got a great and wonderfully understanding project family and it really makes me want to make things even better all the more for you guys. 

On a happier note, I'm really pleased that you all like the sound of the upcoming new features! :lol: :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Minkerbell said:

Sky Clan does seem to be falling behind, so I think I will look into balancing things a little soon. I need to really have a close look at the Google sheet to see if the other two clans have just have had more activity / luck this month or if Sky Clan's Favor Point system puts them at a disadvantage. It could also be that this particular Battle Effect is better catered to the other 2 clans because Sky Clan gains quite a fair bit more points from their opportunistic trait rather than straight out gaining points from correctly colored offspring (which is pretty in line with their Clan personality). The Battle effect changes with each Battle, so hopefully the next effect will be better for Sky Clan! 

Anyhow, I suspect that it's a mix of all the reasons above. Still, I will most likely be buffing Sky Clan's Favor Point system a little (very soon). To trail a bit could be coincidence and / or bad luck, but I think there's an inherent imbalance if a once leading Clan has fallen so far behind. 

I'm constantly hoping to update Imperial Harem and improve on it, so I'm really really sorry if I get things wrong sometimes. I'm still pretty new to hosting projects, so there is still a lot for me to learn. Thankfully, I've got a great and wonderfully understanding project family and it really makes me want to make things even better all the more for you guys. 

On a happier note, I'm really pleased that you all like the sound of the upcoming new features! :lol: :lol: 

At least PART of it is luck, I think... Like I have had a NUMBER of mine go Jade Green on me.... which I am sure is contributing. XD AND I have heard others say the same.

Whether things need tweeked otherwise I couldn't say.

3 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

At least PART of it is luck, I think... Like I have had a NUMBER of mine go Jade Green on me.... which I am sure is contributing. XD AND I have heard others say the same.

Whether things need tweeked otherwise I couldn't say.

Yup, I'm sure that luck has a lot to do with it! And I think Jade and Rose have had some really active individuals this month (+ a lot of 7th gen offspring), so that does contribute to their substantial lead as well. 

I'll be discussing the situation with my Clan Leaders before deciding on:

1. whether or not I need to buff Sky Clan

2. if there is a buff, how much of a buff will Sky Clan get and 

3. when this buff will be applied. 

On one hand, I don't want any clan to be notably weaker than other clans and on the other hand, I need to be careful not to overbuff Sky Clan to the point where it becomes unfair to the other 2 clans. 

So, this may take a little time and maybe some trial and error. 

In the meantime, please know that your Clan Leaders and I will be deep in discussion about this! 

And another update! 

sorry for flooding you guys with updates; I had some free time and decided to make complete use of it.

A whole series of Classic Hair color options are now available at the Barber's! I feel bad leaving the Marketplace closed for such a long time, so I decided to go ahead and do a complete set of classic hair options. Feel free to use any of them in place of the original Black haired pair and if you'd like me to update your Welcome Image, just tag me!

They're available in the Marketplace post, but I decided to cross-paste them all here for easy reference. 

Imperial Harem Classics - Barber Shop
Customize the hair color of the classic avatar by choosing from some preset images. These are freebies, so feel free to replace either of the default Welcome Images with any of these!

Jade Clan Boys

Spoiler

JadeBoyWhite.png   JadeBoyLBrunette.png   

JadeBoyGinger.png   JadeBoyBrunette.png

JadeBoyBlonde.png

Jade Clan Girls

Spoiler

JadeGirlWhite.png    JadeGirlLBrunette.png

JadeGirlGinger.png   JadeGirlBrunette.png

JadeGirlBlonde.png

Rose Clan Boys 

Spoiler

RoseBoyWhite.png   RoseBoyLBrunette.png

RoseBoyGinger.png   RoseBoyBrunette.png

RoseBoyBlonde.png

Sky Clan Girls

Spoiler

RoseGirlWhite.png   RoseGirlLBrunette.png

RoseGirlGinger.png   RoseGirlBrunette.png

RoseGirlBlonde.png

Sky Clan Boys

Spoiler

SkyBoyWhite.png   SkyBoyLBrunette.png

SkyBoyGinger.png   SkyBoyBrunette.png

SkyBoyBlonde.png

Sky Clan Girls

Spoiler

SkyGirlWhite.png   SkyGirlLBrunette.png

SkyGirlGinger.png   SkyGirlBrunette.png

SkyGirlBlonde.png

4 hours ago, Minkerbell said:

Yup, I'm sure that luck has a lot to do with it! And I think Jade and Rose have had some really active individuals this month (+ a lot of 7th gen offspring), so that does contribute to their substantial lead as well. 

I admit guilt at using and abusing the generation counter bonus and the gifting, in order to compensate for the points that I end up giving towards other clans due to coloring.  T__T;;

Honestly, I think this is more of rose and jade being generally more active than sky so far, but I definitely would not discount luck and the points system from the equation! I'd love to at least see an information post of points we earned only from hatching as a whole, because I think that would be an eye-opening bit of information! To be honest, I counted mine, and only 111 of my points (around 1/3rd of my total score so far!) turned out to be obtained from hatching. I've been having bad jade luck lately, so I've been turning to non-hatching ways of earning points;;;;;

Also, I'm pretty sure if you deducted my points and catstaff's from our respective clans the sky clan would have a considerable lead :P

1 hour ago, esse said:

I admit guilt at using and abusing the generation counter bonus and the gifting, in order to compensate for the points that I end up giving towards other clans due to coloring.  T__T;;

*waves* Yeah, I'm guilty of that as well. To the point that, when I started running low on CBs, I just about stopped breeding anything but 4th and 6th gens... well, aside from the two lines I was hoping would be up to 10th by now. (Darn picky little royals, rejecting their suitors!)

And @esse, I think you're the only one having bad Jade luck lately! Out of my last 10 bred babies, I got 1 Rose, 3 Sky, and 6 Jade! It's a good thing I was getting generation points, because y'all were getting all the hatchie points from me!

Oooo, this is last minute, but is someone willing to take my egg and influence her really fast? >.< She's got about 1 hour left, and sorry this is last minute.

And, proving once again my point about Jade luck, two of my three bred eggs just hatched green! Anyone looking for another princess to raise? (They both ought to be girls; I influenced but I'm out of Aeons to double-check them with.) Just offer a dummy if you want one.

Adopt a shamrock 1

Adopt a shamrock 2

Name: Ariento
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ariento
Clan I belong to: Rose

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Quiang Junzhu (well, it will be once I find the dragon I used to reserve the name)
Lineage: 
4yWfX
Color: Red

Whose scroll did the egg hatch in? : Mine

Favor Points: 12

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Ariento
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ariento
Clan I belong to: Rose

#6 - I have bred a 5 Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

Name: (leave blank if still an egg) 
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
LOq0H
Generation: 5

Points earned: (leave blank if unsure) 

I'd like to gift a lineaged blue male hatchie
Clan I belong to: Rose

Lineage of Egg: 
LOq0H
Generation of Egg: 5

Teleport Link / PM Link:  Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I may be taking a break soon. School suuuuuuuuucks.

1 hour ago, catstaff said:

And, proving once again my point about Jade luck, two of my three bred eggs just hatched green! Anyone looking for another princess to raise? (They both ought to be girls; I influenced but I'm out of Aeons to double-check them with.) Just offer a dummy if you want one.

Adopt a shamrock 1

Adopt a shamrock 2

There's a method to my giving madness :) Muahaha

And just managed to breed 2 eggs to the AP grrr - really shouldnt play when tired... this and this  are out there...

Edited by TempestSea

5 hours ago, catstaff said:

*waves* Yeah, I'm guilty of that as well. To the point that, when I started running low on CBs, I just about stopped breeding anything but 4th and 6th gens... well, aside from the two lines I was hoping would be up to 10th by now. (Darn picky little royals, rejecting their suitors!)

And @esse, I think you're the only one having bad Jade luck lately! Out of my last 10 bred babies, I got 1 Rose, 3 Sky, and 6 Jade! It's a good thing I was getting generation points, because y'all were getting all the hatchie points from me!

To be honest, I ended up counting my March hatches so far yesterday before going to sleep. It wasn't that far off when it came to actual counting--it was, admittedly, more or less a fair 1/3rd of each color. Technically, it looks fair. I had relatively nice luck on the first week, the rest is a drought when it came to greens. I think I've only had around three or four greens in the last two batches? The rest are all reds and blues. 

Maybe we should exchange scroll luck, because my gems keep turning red and blue lately! 

20 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

Thanks! I dig this line, gonna be a pretty bab. He gon get a good name

Yey~ Can't wait to see what you name him ^_^

15 hours ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

This is really exciting! Sky clan is so far behind... And my egg hatched green. I think I influenced it male, so it should give us two points.

15 hours ago, HeDy said:

@Minkerbell Oh that is so exciting, can't wait to reach 3000 points lol! Sky Clan, we gotta step our game up!

14 hours ago, Minkerbell said:

This has been a concern of mine for a while now, so I'm glad to see it being addressed :) I'm super excited about the upcoming new features (especially the deities!) 

Edited by pretty_thumb