Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

I just made the biggest mistake ever! I thought I had room for an egg cause it looked like something hatched and I wasn't able to catch anything so I decided to breed my pairing. 

1znop7b.png

I am so sad. 

Rename the parents saying that you want the egg back? I can offer a CB gemshard or breed something on my scroll if they want something in exchange.

Regardless, I'll be keeping an eye out in the AP for you.

5 minutes ago, Ariento said:

Rename the parents saying that you want the egg back? I can offer a CB gemshard or breed something on my scroll if they want something in exchange.

Regardless, I'll be keeping an eye out in the AP for you.

That's not a bad idea. Thank you so much for the suggestion and willingness to help. 

They have been temporarily renamed to

REWARD Please contact Rekha

On the Forum if Found

Edited by Rekha

@Rekha keeping an eye out in the AP for you, hon :( We'll find it!

ETA: Is posting about something like this appropriate in the DC Community Notice Board? Maybe the right person would see it there.

Edited by pretty_thumb

2 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

Thank you. That will teach me to double check before breeding from now on. 

8 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

ETA: Is posting about something like this appropriate in the DC Community Notice Board? Maybe the right person would see it there.

* asking for help finding auto-abandoned eggs - mods have decided this isn't allowed in this thread or the help forum. As of 12 Feb 2014, it is mod-acceptable to politely change your dragon names to indicate you're looking for the egg. As well, they say it is okay to ask in your signature, *only if* the code to the egg that isn't yours has caps changed. For example, an egg with the code (c0DEs) would need to be typed as something like C0des instead. edit, 22 June 2014: You can also link to the progeny page of your own adult dragon - see only'>this post.

From 

EDIT @Mak0 it's this dragon's child (progeny page)

Edited by Ariento

1 minute ago, Rekha said:

LgfLm is the code. I think it's okay to post that here right? 

I'm not sure, that's why I linked the progeny page (since I've seen people do that instead of posting codes).

@Rekha It will be morning here soon, and you yourself cant even pick up the egg i think. If its ok for you i'll ask in the discord, the ppl there are super nice and helped me and others catch several auto-ap'ed eggs! Anyway, it stands to reason that the egg wont reach the AP till you go to sleep tomorrow or even wake up the day after. I'm sure we all here will watch the AP closely!!

Of course its still good to rename the parents! It will just be another safety net. 

Grats on all your little reds growing up! 

@TempestSea there is a River somewhere 'near'. I know there is a big river like 4 hours away where ships can be, maybe its even connected to other rivers and the sea eventually XD

Edited by Mow

28 minutes ago, Mow said:

@Rekha It will be morning here soon, and you yourself cant even pick up the egg i think. If its ok for you i'll ask in the discord, the ppl there are super nice and helped me and others catch several auto-ap'ed eggs! Anyway, it stands to reason that the egg wont reach the AP till you go to sleep tomorrow or even wake up the day after. I'm sure we all here will watch the AP closely!!

Of course its still good to rename the parents! It will just be another safety net. 

Grats on all your little reds growing up! 

@TempestSea there is a River somewhere 'near'. I know there is a big river like 4 hours away where ships can be, maybe its even connected to other rivers and the sea eventually XD

Thank you so much yes I'm okay with that. I hope that my little baby is recovered. If she is I'm gonna find a name in Chinese that means miracle or something like that. 

@Ninjakittee Omg, I'm so flattered haha thank you

@Mak0 I tried a few things with falling petals but didn't like how any of them turned out. I might try again in the future though.

@pretty_thumb 

@Mow Haha actually those are sparkles (random anime sky)

@MinkishMinx Good luck with your RL stuff. I hope everything goes well for you

@Peachycupcake525 Thank you! I'm glad you like them ^

@Rekha I'm sorry about your egg. I'll be on the lookout in the AP. I hope you find it

Thank you all so much for your praises. I really appreciate it! You guys really motivate me to make more.

I wish the Jade clan was easier to make banners for OTL 

*stares at all everyone's dragons* I can't wait to start my lineages o.o 

I'd Like to place an order for a Pet Lure!

Name: Mak0
Clan: Rose Clan

Current Welcome Image: Default
If your welcome image has been customized in any way, please copy and paste it here. 

What would you like to buy? Pet Lures!
Name of Collection: Woodland & Classic

Pet Lure Option: Squeaky Mouse Toy and Daisy

Price: 1 Ingot - Buy one get one free
Place this item in your welcome image? : Yes both can go in welcome image

@pretty_thumb @TempestSea

Hello! Is there any chance I can ask for a 3g from your pairs? I've been out hunting for CB Gemshards last week, but I thought I may be able to request now since my scroll is more free~! 

-----

Also, claiming this now before I forget all about it! 

@MinkishMinx

I have won a Skirmish Prize!

Name: esse

Clan: Jade

Text on Graphic: esse (first line) jan 2018 skirmish (2nd line) 

Edited by esse

30 minutes ago, esse said:

Hello! Is there any chance I can ask for a 3g from your pairs? I've been out hunting for CB Gemshards last week, but I thought I may be able to request now since my scroll is more free~! 

I can breed for you in a week! :) I have a little waitlist I'll add you to. 

2 hours ago, esse said:

-----

Also, claiming this now before I forget all about it! 

@MinkishMinx

I have won a Skirmish Prize!

Name: esse

Clan: Jade

Text on Graphic: esse (first line) jan 2018 skirmish (2nd line) 

Did you want different text in the graphic I made since it already says something along those lines? I'm not home so I'm not sure exactly what is says but I think it's January 2018 skirmish winner.. I think. Or I caught the most in January 2018. I think pretty_thumb has it in her signature 

Hi! 
@TempestSea the blue hatchi you gave me gendered male (i think you influenced it? I hadnt thought about that before xD) i'd give it to PrinzFeuer, so he can finally start breeding and earning favor points too, if thats okay for you (and the others)? I'm only 2nd place in the waiting list so i will be able to start soon anyway :3

thanks a lot ^-^

12 hours ago, Mochi said:

*stares at all everyone's dragons* I can't wait to start my lineages o.o 

AGREE. :D Just mentioning I am enjoying what folks are coming up with very much. I am feeling a bit useless while I wait. I have a slower connection so I am not the greatest egg nabber. I am however, patient!

4 minutes ago, Guivre said:

AGREE. :D Just mentioning I am enjoying what folks are coming up with very much. I am feeling a bit useless while I wait. I have a slower connection so I am not the greatest egg nabber. I am however, patient!

If you like, I can add you to my own personal waitlist and attempt a breeding for you next week! :)You'd end up with a 3G from the Imperial Emperor and High Concubine Tian (which I know aren't your Clan's leaders, but this way you could participate sooner!)

@Mochi @Guivre @esse - I would also be happy to breed little ones from my pairs if any of you are interested. ^_^ I can also hatch/influence upon request if you want to save room for hunting CB Gemshards and such.

Note: My princes should be able to breed again by Jan 31.

@Rekha - I’ll keep an eye out for your lost prince/princess! 

Edited by Kigyptnee

@Kigyptnee Hubby offered on this one before you did but I'm planning on hunting/donating quite a bit today, so I'll send you a link when I catch another? :)

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: pretty_thumb

Link to Scroll: Here

Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

Favor Earned: 

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Egg
Points earned: +1 
Recipient of Gift: Zidya :wub: 
Lineage Code of Gift: Here