Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Hi guys, just a quick note to say that I need a little time to settle some stuff IRL over the next couple of days. I'll still pop by to update things once in a while, but I might not be commenting much. 

I know I was supposed to announce the clan leaders today, but I want to do that right. So, I'll do it officially and properly when I get back from my little leave of absence. Sorry about that!

ETA: Thank you so much for the lovely graphic additions, @Mochi! I'll be adding them to the graphics section very soon, and have already saved them to my computer. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

@MinkishMinx You take all the time you need, I think we all understand. Stuff happens. We will all be here patiently awaiting your return! You just focus on you and taking care of whatever it is you need to, that takes precedence^_^

@Mochi

AHHHHH those are beautiful! I'm so glad that I use an image rotator for all of the sky images. I could never find room in my overstuffed signature for everything I want to put in it.

@MinkishMinx I do hope everything is okay, love. :wub: Take all the time you need to take care of things - we'll all be here when you return. (And maybe new members too!)

JadeMow.png

Panda2.png                           | Welcome to Mows personal Hall |                          Fox.png

Mow's a tiny energetic woman with white hair, though she's not that old yet. She lives a bit offroad in a beautiful landscape composed of trees, little hills and ponds, many flowers and animals. Her home is hidden behind a few tall trees, but you can see the gate from where you stand. A small stone-plastered path leads you through the garden to the great hall, obviously intendet to not only host humans, but all kinds of dragons too. 

The hall and garden buzz with activity and conversations, though you might hear Mow sometimes complain that she likes solitude so much, her home seems never to be emty of guests. 

Cloudleft.png                                                       Cloudright.png

| Tofu's New Year Festival |

Doggy1.png  GiftDecor.png

Say Hello to Mao! Isn't it funny to name a dog 'cat'? Look what she has with her to gift it to you!

SpringFlowersleft.png          SpringFlowersright.pngSpringFlowersleft.png          SpringFlowersright.pngSpringFlowersleft.png          SpringFlowersright.pngSpringFlowersleft.png          SpringFlowersright.png

| My Imperial Harem Family |

The true greatness of my family will soon unfold! 

| My Breeding Pairs |

There is nothing to be found... 

| My Breeding Plans |

Spoiler

2018-01-27.png.671749cdc9cdaa7c297f52a227c24d6e.png 

Honored Blue, Honored Red embrace and protect  Sacred and Heavenly Line green (I still like the thought of naming the honored lines like a General or imperial Counselor =) )

Spoiler

5a6cad1fd75de_ImperialLineage.png.b3f608b33412c49761d6197bc5897ce4.png

| My Wishlist |

3g blue from Roseclan red and blue consort/concubine :3

4g perfect stair in red and blue, alternating genders (from the honored lines, i know its quite a long shot ;))

| Trivia / Misc Section |

I'm adicted to Dragcave - just a little bit.. i can stop anytime... i also like to read, knit, crochet and play video games. 

Edited by Mow

I HAVE to doublepost now, but oh my gosh the Spirit Princess Story is soo beautiful and sad at the same time! I love it!! I'm so glad i didnt miss it ;) also i like TempestSea's Misc Section, sadly i don't live in a country where you can easily stop by with a catameran XD if i did i'd invite you over for tee and maybe bargain a short trip for myself! I'd love to go for a sail someday.

Oh and if you find any mistakes in my Clan Hall post feel free to point it out to me! Thanks :)

Oh I am dying to get my hands on a spirit prince or princess. This'll be a lesson in patience for sure :mellow:

Absolutely love the story as it's written so far - can't wait to read the rest! 

27 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

Oh I am dying to get my hands on a spirit prince or princess. This'll be a lesson in patience for sure :mellow:

Absolutely love the story as it's written so far - can't wait to read the rest! 

I'm curious what color the Emperor and his Fairy Empress will have :) (it would be soo cool if TJ could make her alt with glitter somewhat *dreams*)  

3 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@Mow @pretty_thumb What are you guys talking about? Did I miss an event or something?:blush:

Look at the Hall of Mink! 😍 you will be amazed, i promise!

@MinkishMinx take care of you at can be patient I promise.

And yes everyone the hall of mink story is amazing! I can't wait for a chance to win one of them. I can only hope. 

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: Rekha
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/rekha
Clan I belong to: Jade

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Mingyu Hua
Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/SaIrL
Color: Red

Favor Points: +2 to Rose Clan

Edited by Rekha

7 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

@Rekha - he’s beautiful! Congrats on your Royal Offspring growing up! :D 

Thank you very much. I'll have to try for another 2g so I can get my pure line working. 

Name: Mak0
Link to Scroll: Scroll
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Xiaotong Hua
Lineage: Lineage

Favor Points: (if you're not sure about this, leave it blank and I'll calculate it for you.

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Lineage of Egg: Lineage

Looks like @Rekha and I both had little red angels grow up today :wub: AND @Mak0!

Name: pretty_thumb
Link to Scroll: Here
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Mengyao Hua
Lineage: Son of Imperial Emperor Hai Long & High Concubine Tian

Color: Red

Favor Points: +1 to Rose Clan

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Mengyao Hua
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Concubine Xinyi Hua

Favor Points: +0

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Lineage of Egg: 

image.png.013bedd4c3c6f7a1539cecf98b48fa7e.png

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Favor Earned:

#6 - I have bred a 3G Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

Name: (leave blank if still an egg) 
Lineage Code of Dragon: kZFkU
Generation: 3G

Points earned: +2 favor points

Edited by pretty_thumb

Such a beautiful lineage @pretty_thumb I kinda wish I had some gemshards that weren't green so I could have done something like that with the mating. I'm just waiting for his little concubine to grow up. 

Just now, Rekha said:

Such a beautiful lineage @pretty_thumb I kinda wish I had some gemshards that weren't green so I could have done something like that with the mating. I'm just waiting for his little concubine to grow up. 

Thank you :D I'm going to do alternating colors, with the consorts/concubines matching the royal mate, which I hope will look pretty!

I tried to breed Princess Fen Yu and she turned up her nose at Consort Jiao Tian again this week, so I'll have to try her with a different blue male next week. Ugh, two weeks without babies from her is really frustrating for breeding/donating purposes.

8 hours ago, Mow said:

I HAVE to doublepost now, but oh my gosh the Spirit Princess Story is soo beautiful and sad at the same time! I love it!! I'm so glad i didnt miss it ;) also i like TempestSea's Misc Section, sadly i don't live in a country where you can easily stop by with a catameran XD if i did i'd invite you over for tee and maybe bargain a short trip for myself! I'd love to go for a sail someday.

Oh and if you find any mistakes in my Clan Hall post feel free to point it out to me! Thanks :)

Lol something could probably be arranged - is there a coast anywhere near you? or a river?

I just read the Spirit Prince and Princess story and now I’m so excited!! I can’t wait to read more. I’ve got my fingers crossed to have an offspring on my scroll eventually:rolleyes: 

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Green Hatchie
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: 8xRkm
Teleport Link / PM Link: Adopt Me:)

2 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Green Hatchie
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: 8xRkm
Teleport Link / PM Link: Adopt Me:)

I offered!

Favor Earned: 1B 

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Hatchie
Points earned: +2
Recipient of Gift: Ariento
Lineage Code of Gift: Lineag
e

Enjoy, @Ariento:D Do you want the hatchie back?

Just now, Mak0 said:

Favor Earned: 1B 

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Hatchie
Points earned: +2
Recipient of Gift: Ariento
Lineage Code of Gift: Lineag
e

Enjoy, @Ariento:D Do you want the hatchie back?

Yes please!