Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

2 minutes ago, Rekha said:

Okay okay I am done finally with editing my little home. I added some clip art to make it a little more unique to me and show my love of cherry blossoms. 

Oh darlin', that is just GORGEOUS. Very very beautiful. :wub: 

I so love what everyone is doing with their Personal Halls! You guys are so good at this. 

1 minute ago, Ninjakittee said:

@Rekha Oh wow! It's so pretty <3

Awww thank you! And yours, wow the writing, I loved it!

1 minute ago, MinkishMinx said:

Oh darlin', that is just GORGEOUS. Very very beautiful. :wub: 

Hehe thank you so much! I had fun making mine to be what I wanted it to be. I can't wait till next week so I can try and lure some things again.

2 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

I so love what everyone is doing with their Personal Halls! You guys are so good at this. 

I love the Halls and the Marketplace and everything! Amazing, crazy things that you've put so much effort into just so we can enjoy it, thank you so much! :wub:

@Rekha I can't figure out double quoting right now (I'm hopeless with technology lol) but I'm going to continue the gratitude circle - thank you so much :wub:

Edited by Ninjakittee

2 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

I love the Halls and the Marketplace and everything! Amazing, crazy things that you've put so much effort into just so we can enjoy it, thank you so much! :wub:

1 minute ago, Rekha said:

This! A thousand times this! Thank you so much for offering us such wonderful things to enjoy!

Aww shucks, you guys. :wub:

Hehe, I don't mind. It's good practice for what I do (trying to get better at photoshop for work), and it's so much fun! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

5 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

This! A thousand times this! Thank you so much for offering us such wonderful things to enjoy!

4 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

@Rekha I can't figure out double quoting right now (I'm hopeless with technology lol) but I'm going to continue the gratitude circle - thank you so much :wub:

You highlight what you want to quote and then a little icon pops up that says "Quote This" and click that. Then you write your response then go back to click > drag > select the section you want to quote and then hit "Quote This" and keep doing that till you've quoted everything you wanted to quote!

Edit: Oops sorry for the double post I thought someone posted I guess I was wrong!

Edited just now by Rekha

Edited by Rekha

Just now, Rekha said:

You highlight what you want to quote and then a little icon pops up that says "Quote This" and click that. Then you write your response then go back to click > drag > select the section you want to quote and then hit "Quote This" and keep doing that till you've quoted everything you wanted to quote!

Oh awesome! thanks ^.^

I'd Like to place an order for an Avatar!

Name: TempestSea
Clan: Jade

Current Welcome Image: Default
If your welcome image has been customized in any way, please copy and paste it here. 

What would you like to buy? 
Name of Design: 
Imperial Harem Classics - Barber Shop

Color / Animal Option: Ginger female

Price: free
Change your Welcome Avatar to this? : 
Yes 

** You will receive a PM with your new Welcome image. 

I'd Like to place an order for a Pet Lure!

Name: TempestSea
Clan: Jade

Current Welcome Image: Default / Customized
If your welcome image has been customized in any way, please copy and paste it here. 

What would you like to buy? 
Name of Collection:  Classic

Pet Lure Option: Bowl of seeds

Price: 1
Place this item in your welcome image? : Yes 

** Once your welcome image is updated, you will received it via PM. 

** Note: When a pet follows you home, your welcome image will automatically be updated and you will be sent the new image via PM. 

1 hour ago, MinkishMinx said:
1 hour ago, Mochi said:

| My Graphics Gallery |

Try as you might, you cannot find what you are searching for

This just made me crack up so much. :D

I'm glad it made you laugh XD

Also thanks so much for doing this! It's nice having a personal hall and fun to decorate :D

@TempestSea - You can actually choose another Pet Lure because there's a buy one get one free offer at the Pet Store. Let me know what else you'd like in addition to the Bowl of Seeds and I'll start working on your graphic!

ETA: 

3 minutes ago, TempestSea said:

Squeaky Mouse Toy I guess :)  @MinkishMinx

Alright, I'll add it in for you! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

ClanRoseDefBoy.png

| Welcome to my Personal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Hall |

i am a filthy meme lord. to show you the verity of this claim, i present to you the dab

| My Imperial Harem Family |

witness my rng

| ??? |

KittySilver.png
Winner of the Fortune Kitty Raffle

am able to breed anything on me scroll, just throw me a pm

Edited by Fetus

I love seeing everyone's beautiful halls! I will need to spruce mine up a bit tomorrow. :) Also, @Ninjakittee you are quite the writer! I enjoyed reading that, and I can't wait to see what you may write in the future!

3 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

@Fetus I love your Hall, I giggled :wub:

@pretty_thumb Thank you! *blushy face* I am embarrass from praise but also don't stop XD

Let me tell you a thing - you gud bb. :wub: 

2 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

Let me tell you a thing - you gud bb. :wub: 

:wub: *continued blushy faces* :wub: 

I was bored and attempted to make a thing (it looked a lot better in my head). I don't see a form to fill pertaining to this though (maybe I missed it)?

Anyways I'm jut going to leave this here (I spent way more time on this then I was expecting). 

sFpB3Xe.png

Spoiler

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=http://i.imgur.com/sFpB3Xe.png][/url]

Coding on this forum confuses me lol

Yeah...I tried >.>;

Edited by Mochi

@Mochi You tried and succeeded wtf wow! I actually really love the idea of the Gemshard sitting on real jade, and I love how the tail curls around behind it!

9 minutes ago, Mochi said:

I was bored and attempted to make a thing (it looked a lot better in my head). I don't see a form to fill pertaining to this though (maybe I missed it)?

Anyways I'm jut going to leave this here (I spent way more time on this then I was expecting). 

sFpB3Xe.png

Reveal hidden contents

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=http://i.imgur.com/sFpB3Xe.png][/url]

Coding on this forum confuses me lol

Yeah...I tried >.>;

Oh that is so lovely! What a creative idea. Would you like to contribute it to the project? If you would, here's the form for you to fill.

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name:

Link to Scroll:

Clan I belong to:

Favor Earned:

#4 I Donated a Graphic 

Points Earned: 

Graphic: 

Graphic Link: 
I can host the graphic: Yes / No (if no, please give MinkishMinx time to save and upload the graphic to her web server) 

1 hour ago, Fetus said:

i am a filthy meme lord. to show you the verity of this claim, i present to you the dab

Wow. I giggled. A lot.

12 minutes ago, Mochi said:

sFpB3Xe.png

Wow this is beautiful!