Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

I love all your progress so much! And yay at tempestSea for so many Jade points :)

Cant wait till i really start of in this! Alao PrinzFeuer has to collect ingots, for he wants to buy all the dragon offerings 😂

@pretty_thumb offered on your CB egg if you can't find the other person lol

Prob gonna be lurking this week; going to be CB hunting in between work and school and I've got several papers due this week and a couple of tests so XD

Popping back in, because it's Heavenly Breeding Day! 

Heavenly Rose Line - Rose Clan 

Gemshard_red_male.png Gemshard_red_female.png

Imperial Emperor Gui Long and High Concubine Hua

Report: Gave NO EGG :dry:

Heavenly Jade Line - Jade Clan

Gemshard_green_male.png Gemshard_green_female.png

Imperial Emperor Qing Long and High Concubine Yu

Report: Gave a lovely egg, will offer to @Minimarty

Heavenly Sky Line - Sky Clan 

Gemshard_blue_male.png Gemshard_blue_female.png

Imperial Emperor Hai Long and High Concubine Tian

Report: Gave a lovely egg, will offer to @Peachycupcake525

Apologies on behalf of the Emperor and High Concubine Hua this week. The Sacred Lines will be bred in a couple of days, so hopefully they'll be more generous.

41 minutes ago, WildDragonFlying said:

@pretty_thumb offered on your CB egg if you can't find the other person lol

Prob gonna be lurking this week; going to be CB hunting in between work and school and I've got several papers due this week and a couple of tests so XD

Sent it your way! :)

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: pretty_thumb

Link to Scroll: Here

Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

Favor Earned:
#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Egg
Points earned: +1
Recipient of Gift: @WildDragonFlying
Lineage Code of Gift: Lineage

ETA: And congrats to @Minimarty and @Peachycupcake525 on their lovely children :wub: 

Edited by pretty_thumb

7 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

Sent it your way! :)

Favor Earned:
Recipient of Gift: @WildDragonFlying

ETA: And congrats to @Minimarty and @Peachycupcake525 on their lovely children :wub: 

Updated! Thank you for gifting. :wub:

oops missed a couple of posts from the previous page.  Don't worry,  I'll add the points for those very soon! ♥

Edited by MinkishMinx

Its facinating to see that the Rose Emperor has the fewest offspring but the most of his color. ;)

and yay for Jade pair! That means i'm next <3

On 2.1.2018 at 5:22 PM, MinkishMinx said:

Sacred Jade Line - Jade Clan
Imperial Prince Zhi and Sacred Princess Bai He (百合 - The Lily Princess)

|| Waitlist: Open || Next breeding: 31 Jan

Hide contents

1. WildDragonFlying
2. Mochi
3. reserved for members without 2G Heavenly / Sacred eggs

4. Rekha
5. TempestSea

Sacred Rose Line - Rose Clan 
Imperial Prince Cong and Sacred Princess Mu Dan (牡丹 - The Peony Princess)

|| Waitlist: Open || Next breeding: 31 Jan

Hide contents

1. Ninjakittee

2. reserved for members without 2G Heavenly / Sacred eggs

3. reserved for members without 2G Heavenly / Sacred eggs

4. Mak0

Sacred Narcissus Line - Sky Clan 
Imperial Prince An and Sacred Princess Shui Xian (水仙 - The Narcissus Princess)

Theres Sacred Narcissus LIne - but sacred rose and jade. I'd love if those where named after their flowers too! Sacred Peony Line sounds so nice, and Sacred Lily too <3

The ONE TIME I would like a CB green right now, my egg hatches blue. I swear they know what I want. At least I can always use blue consorts/concubines. I really should get some more aeons and purples.

Why are the heavenly pairs so stubborn? I wish no egg/no interest could be turned off for them.

12 hours ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: Peachycupcake525
Link to Scroll: 
Clan I belong to: Sky

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Hao TIan
Lineage: Lineage
Color: Blue

Favor Points: 3 to Sky Clan

I think you missed this, @MinkishMinx

Name: Peachycupcake525

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Peachycupcake525

Clan I belong to: Sky

Favor Earned:

#6 - I have bred a 3rd Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

Name: Princess Jia Min
Lineage Code of Dragon: xypTO
Generation: 3

Points earned: 2

Ooops, sorry I'll add the points now. 

11 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

Favor Earned:
Recipient of Gift: @Peachycupcake525

Thanks for gifting, I'll add the points!

11 hours ago, Ariento said:

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 

Name: Ariento

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ariento

Clan I belong to: Rose

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Biyu Junzhu
Lineage: 
yJAqg
Color: Red

Favor Points: 3

Favor Earned:

#6 - I have bred a 3 Generation Offspring (fill in the generation) 

Name: (leave blank if still an egg) 
Lineage Code of Dragon: 
U9pkq
Generation: 3

Points earned: 2

also I can't remember if I claimed points for advertising in my signature...

Congrats on Biyu Junzhu! I'll add the points. Also, I've already granted points for your signature. (:  

11 hours ago, Mak0 said:

Name:  Mak0

Link to Scroll: Scroll

Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

Favor Earned:

#6 - I have bred a 3 Generation Offspring 

Name: N/A
Lineage Code of Dragon: Lineage
Generation: 3

Points earned: +2

@MinkishMinx I never filled out this forum for this egg but I announced its birth so I’m not sure if I got these points or not!

The points haven't been added yet, I'll add them for you! 

7 hours ago, Mak0 said:

How stubborn of Rose’s pair:dry: this world needs more Red offspring!

3 hours ago, Guillotine said:

Come on, Rose pair! >:U

2 hours ago, Mow said:

Its facinating to see that the Rose Emperor has the fewest offspring but the most of his color. ;)

and yay for Jade pair! That means i'm next <3

Hehe, High Concubine Hua is a fussy one. But I'm sure it's all part of her cunning plan. ;)

2 hours ago, Mow said:

Theres Sacred Narcissus LIne - but sacred rose and jade. I'd love if those where named after their flowers too! Sacred Peony Line sounds so nice, and Sacred Lily too <3

Oops, they were supposed to be the Sacred Peony and Sacred Lily lines. I'll just sidle over and correct that. 

2 hours ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

The ONE TIME I would like a CB green right now, my egg hatches blue. I swear they know what I want. At least I can always use blue consorts/concubines. I really should get some more aeons and purples.

Why are the heavenly pairs so stubborn? I wish no egg/no interest could be turned off for them.

They really all are a stubborn bunch of royals, aren't they? :P I wish I could do that too. Fertility seems to be beneath them, too. :dry:

Fingers crossed for Sacred success on Wednesday! On other news, my laptop broke yesterday and I have no idea when I’ll get it fixed. I can still use DC and the forums on my phone though, it’s just a bit more tidious this way! Good thing all my dragon recordings and lineage plans are saved in the cloud so I didn’t lose any of those. 

All Hail the Clan Leaders

You voted and you've chosen. The time has now come to announce your leaders.

The Results

Click to view the main poll

Spoiler

Overall-results-1024x424.png

Click to view the breakdown of results

Spoiler

Rekha.png

Mak0.png   Ninja.png

pretty.png   peachyPNG.png

images.png

Meet Your Clan Leaders

LeaderJade.png      LeaderRose.png       LeaderSKy.png

Jade Leader: @Rekha   ||    Rose Leader : @Mak0    ||   Sky Leader : @pretty_thumb

*confetti* Congratulations to the three of you! *confetti*

It's been a long time coming, and I honestly am both thrilled and blessed to have you three working closely with me to bring Imperial Harem to greater heights!

images.png

I will soon start a group PM thread for the four of us so that we can have our Imperial Harem discussions more easily. Also, a Clan Leader section will be created based on the information provided in the recruitment section so that you guys will have a better idea of your future duties. 

In the meantime, let's all welcome and celebrate these lovely trio! And of course, to all other candidates, thank you so much for taking the time. I honestly wish I could make all of you Clan Leaders, but there were only 3 positions this round. You are still very much treasured and appreciated! :wub:

PS: You might also want to start thinking of possible naming conventions for your Honored Lines! (: 

Yay thank you so much. I am very excited to begin this journey as the clan leader for jade clan and I look very much forward to working with the three of you on this project. My internet is down right now sadly, hopefully it will be back by the time I wake up. If it's what my Hubby thinks it is I might only be able to do stuff on my phone for the next couple of days till the new month cycle. Anyways I'm going to bed now, take care everyone, congrats to all the winners and thank you to all who ran, we each help to make this project amazing. 

Congratulations *throws confetti* i'm thrilled about the new honored lines :3 i hope you all will have fun as our Clan Leaders!

Ohhthe Spirit Prince & Princess are both blue :3 i like that!

Edited by Mow

:wub: A great big thank you to @MinkishMinx and everyone else for entrusting me with Sky Clan's leadership. I'm working hard on planning the new Honored Line and its naming conventions. If you have any questions, concerns, ideas, or just want to chat about anything, I'm only ever a PM away! I'm honored to have been chosen for Sky Clan and I look forward to helping out around the Harem.

P.S. I LOVE the graphics, Mink! May we put them along with our other collected graphics in our personal halls or should they be saved for special Clan Leader posts? ^_^

Thank you everyone who voted for me! I am very honored to be your clan leader and I will do my best to fulfill my duties as such. Congratulations to all the other winners and I just have to say thanks again to all of you for making this lineage so great^_^ 

I also think those graphics are super cute and would love to know what we can do with them:rolleyes:

i've been so busy getting cb gemshards i completely forgot about this 8)

Name: Fetus

Link to Scroll: here

Clan I belong to: Rose

Favor Earned:

#3. I own 6 (excluding the one i got from the lottery) correctly named Dragons 
Points earned: (nani) 

Names: 
1. Concubine Leng Tian
2. Concubine Yu Tian
3. Concubine Xiangwang Yu
4. Consort Xi Lanhua Yu (BROCCOLI BOII)
5. Consort Shanliang Yu
6. Concubine Xuanze Hua

6 hours ago, Rekha said:

Yay thank you so much. I am very excited to begin this journey as the clan leader for jade clan and I look very much forward to working with the three of you on this project. My internet is down right now sadly, hopefully it will be back by the time I wake up. If it's what my Hubby thinks it is I might only be able to do stuff on my phone for the next couple of days till the new month cycle. Anyways I'm going to bed now, take care everyone, congrats to all the winners and thank you to all who ran, we each help to make this project amazing. 

5 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

:wub: A great big thank you to @MinkishMinx and everyone else for entrusting me with Sky Clan's leadership. I'm working hard on planning the new Honored Line and its naming conventions. If you have any questions, concerns, ideas, or just want to chat about anything, I'm only ever a PM away! I'm honored to have been chosen for Sky Clan and I look forward to helping out around the Harem.

P.S. I LOVE the graphics, Mink! May we put them along with our other collected graphics in our personal halls or should they be saved for special Clan Leader posts? ^_^

4 hours ago, Mak0 said:

Thank you everyone who voted for me! I am very honored to be your clan leader and I will do my best to fulfill my duties as such. Congratulations to all the other winners and I just have to say thanks again to all of you for making this lineage so great^_^ 

I also think those graphics are super cute and would love to know what we can do with them:rolleyes:

Sorry for the delay! I'll be adding you guys into a PM group very soon. (: As for the graphics; they're supposed to be for you to add to your Clan Leader posts, but feel free to add them to your Personal Hall posts as well if you'd like!

For those who like the Royal Princess avatars - you will be able to acquire one of these for your own Personal Hall avatars in the future (although those available to non Clan Leader members will have different expressions). 

5 hours ago, Mow said:

Congratulations *throws confetti* i'm thrilled about the new honored lines :3 i hope you all will have fun as our Clan Leaders!

Ohhthe Spirit Prince & Princess are both blue :3 i like that!

Hehe, yes, they seemed to have made a pact about it beforehand, and somehow both hatched to be blue. 

1 hour ago, Fetus said:

i've been so busy getting cb gemshards i completely forgot about this 8)

Name: Fetus

Link to Scroll: here

Clan I belong to: Rose

Favor Earned:

#3. I own 6 (excluding the one i got from the lottery) correctly named Dragons 
Points earned: (nani) 

Names: 
1. Concubine Leng Tian
2. Concubine Yu Tian
3. Concubine Xiangwang Yu
4. Consort Xi Lanhua Yu (BROCCOLI BOII)
5. Consort Shanliang Yu
6. Concubine Xuanze Hua

Awesome names (especially broccoli boy, lol)! That's 1 point to your clan, I'll add it to the record soon! 

Favor Earned:

#3. I own 6 correctly named Dragons (fill in the number)
Points earned: 1

Names / Lineage code of Dragons: 
Name | Lineage Code (or you can link to the dragon's lineage page) 
1. Biyu Junzhu | 
yJAqg
2. Shan Fuma | vTI5I
3. Yun Fuma | c8F6R
4. Yan Fei | qqSfj (she's a hatchling and I fog my babies when I go to sleep so you may not be able to see her)
5. Chunhua Fei | gvHC8
6. Gen Fuma | 8xRkm