Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Okay so I was making up names, but I decided to do real names instead of made up ones, cause for all I know the names I was coming up with could have been curse words or something!

So here they are, my Imperial Harem... Tada!

1 minute ago, Ariento said:

@Rekha Hey, you're using the same name I have planned for my princess! Biyu's a really lovely name, isn't it.

Oh noes, should I rename her? Or since shes part of the Yu family is that okay? Biyu is really cute I kinda adore it a lot.

Just now, Rekha said:

Oh noes, should I rename her? Or since shes part of the Yu family is that okay? Biyu is really cute I kinda adore it a lot.

You can keep it, she's not only a member of the Yu family but she isn't a princess either. I figure there won't be too much confusion :)

My CBs really don't like coloring blue. Poor Princess Mao Xinyi has to wait indefinitely for a blue Gemshard consort. I think I had one CB Gemshard from before and I got one from here.

2 minutes ago, Ariento said:

You can keep it, she's not only a member of the Yu family but she isn't a princess either. I figure there won't be too much confusion :)

Hehe yep shes definitely not a princess. Thank you!

GiftFireworks.png Doggy6.pngJadeRekha-3.pngDoggy6.pngGiftFireworks.png 

| Meet Xingyun |

Xingyun is named this way because he brings good luck to all who know him. He has decided to come and visit Concubine Rekha for the Lunar New Year and needs your help in visiting and making sure that he can have all of his lovely tofu friends over to visit and keep him company within the lovely gardens of the Concubine Rekha.

| Lunar New Year Visitors |

Concubine Rekha welcomes all visitors during this time and looks forward to visiting your own halls as well!

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

SpringFlowersleft.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      SpringFlowersright.png                             

FestiveBoy.png

| Welcome  |

2eehk5e.png  33z7bea.jpg 2eehk5e.png

I am Concubine Rekha Yu of the Jade Clan and I welcome you to my personal space. This is highly under construction and will be being added to as I go along. I am so honored that Jade Clan has chosen me as their illustrious Clan Leader. I can't even begin to thank you all for the trust that you have put into me. I promise I will do my very best to be the best possible Clan Leader that I can be. I also vow that if ever should things change and I become too busy I will either take an assistant out of one of my lovely Clan Mates or pass on the mantle to someone else. I do not foresee this happening however but if things become very hectic within the project I very well may reach out to accept an assistant to help me with things here. Till that time comes however, I will be honored to do all that I can to keep track of everything and assure that everyone is made to feel welcome that joins the Jade Clan. I also would like to offer to everyone, Jade Clan and not Jade Clan that if you ever need help with anything, be it Imperial Harem specific or just general Drag Cave stuff that I will be here within reach of a simple mention here in the thread or a PM to me. I will be happy to help you with whatever I may.

33oilar.png

| My Imperial Harem Dragons |

This is my beautiful Harem

2co687l.png

| My Graphics Gallery |

Here are some of the Graphics that I have picked up along the way to represent my love for Jade Clan and the Imperial Harem Lineage Project.

2w5vyb7.jpg rekhajar.thumb.gif.3116269648b9b5419faf4 sigrek.png  sFpB3Xe.png

| A Tale of a Little Beaver |

Beaver.png

Concubine Rekha Yu had settled in a beautiful little hut within the lands where she had made herself rather comfortable. She was the Concubine to a great man of great wealth and prestige, but she needed a place that was for her and her alone and because he loved her so much he granted her this little place. Here she began to collect things that she found beautiful and started to bring them to her hut to decorate it. It seemed that there was a very delighted little beaver at one of Rekha's little decorations and he quickly made his way to what he now called his home to find a place to settle. He absolutely loves to play games and enjoys toying with the random twigs that Rekha has collected, creating a beautiful dam with the twigs that he too has worked to gather within the river that runs right behind the little hut that Rekha calls her own. The water that has begun building up is bringing forth more life and beauty as well that is filling it with a vision of perfection from new flora to much more. It is going to be interesting what pops up next!

33oilar.png                                                               2co687l.png

| My Breeding Pair |

eas9bc.png x m76utf.png 

Prince Mingyu Hua and Concubine Biyu Yu

2co687l.png

| My Wait List |

- Currently Closed -

List will be closed till sometime late February after the Valentines Madness!

33oilar.png

| My Wish List |

CB Green Gemshards of course and I must add CB Xenowyrms as well.

Edited by Rekha

@Peachycupcake525 Ah, that sucks. I know the feels haha - all my CBs have decided to honour my Clan and be red recently XD

Also sorry I've been dead all day, I was doing training at a new job and ughabdfgliabhgldf

6 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

@Peachycupcake525 Ah, that sucks. I know the feels haha - all my CBs have decided to honour my Clan and be red recently XD

Also sorry I've been dead all day, I was doing training at a new job and ughabdfgliabhgldf

Congrats on the new job! <3 I hope some of your luck rubs off on me and I'm in a similar position soon~

@Peachycupcake525 - Let me check out my scroll, I might be able to help you with a blue hatchie. I have some, but I'm not sure if they're male. Hope you're doing well at your job! The training sounds tiring. Rest well! 

@Rekha - I've linked your Personal Hall! I love that picture you found, it's gorgeous! (: 

@pretty_thumb - Good luck job hunting!! 

Oh and - 

Banner-Market.png

The Marketplace is OPEN.

I'd Like to place an order for an Avatar!

Name: pretty_thumb
Clan: Sky Clan

Current Welcome Image: Default 

What would you like to buy? 
Name of Design: Imperial Harem Classics - Barber Shop

Color / Animal Option: Brown hair, please!

Price: Freebie
Change your Welcome Avatar to this? : Yes 

I'd Like to place an order for a Pet Lure!

Name: pretty_thumb

Name of Design: Woodland Creatures

Color / Animal Option: I'd like to see a lil fox follow me home... Can I try the toadstool and tulip lures? :)

Price: ingots.png
Place this item in your welcome image? : Yes please!

Name: Zidya

Name of Design: Imperial Harem Classics - Barber Shop

Color / Animal Option: Red hair, please!

Price: Freebie
Change your Welcome Avatar to this? : Yes 

Edited by pretty_thumb

@MinkishMinx - The marketplace looks amazing so far! :D

I'd Like to place an order for an Offering!

Name: Kigyptnee
Clan: Sky

Name of Summon: Dragon

Offering Item: Fortune Chicken 

Place this item in your welcome image? : Yes

Edited by Kigyptnee

@MinkishMinx - Thank you! :D 

Quick question: Do offerings/pet lures/Zodiac animals count as Avatar changes? Or just the Imperial Harem Classics?

edit: Thanks for clarifying! ^_^ 

Edited by Kigyptnee

20 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

@MinkishMinx - Thank you! :D 

Quick question: Do offerings/pet lures/Zodiac animals count as Avatar changes? Or just the Imperial Harem Classics?

Nope, they don't count as an avatar change unless the main Avatar (ie the girl for you right now) changes. There's a week cooldown for each of the three stores.

So each week you can:

- Request a change of avatar in your welcome graphic 
- Add a pet lure item to your welcome graphic 

- Add an offering to your welcome graphic 

ETA

@pretty_thumb and Zidya: Your welcome graphics are done and have been PMed to you! Oh yes, there's a BOGO offer for the pet lures now, so I only deducted 1 ingot for the two lures. Hopefully a woodland creature will follow you home soon!

@Kigyptnee - Your welcome graphic is done and has been PMed to you! The Dragon wasn't summoned this time, but hopefully you'll have better luck soon!

Edited by MinkishMinx

Name: Rekha
Clan: Jade

If your welcome image has been customized in any way, please copy and paste it here. 

Name of Design: Woodland Pets (Would like to get a twig and a butterfly for the buy one get one please)

Color / Animal Option: Hoping for a little fox

Edited by Rekha

Bunting1.png                                                

Decor2.pngClanJadeDefault.pngDecor3.png

| Welcome  |

Cupcake1.pngCupcake2.pngCupcake3.pngCupcake5.png
| My Imperial Harem Dragons |

Egg5.pngEgg3-1.pngEgg1-1.png

Donut4.pngDonut2.pngDonut3.pngDonut6.pngDonut1.png

| Breeding Pairs|

Descendants From the Jade Honored Line

Gemshard_green_male.png xGemshard_green_female.png

Jingyiwei Hui Yu x Lady Xuefeng Yu

Gemshard_red_male.png x Gemshard_red_female.png

Jingyiwei Luoyang Hua Lady Na Hua (3G)

Request Form:

Spoiler

@Mochi I'd like to be placed on the Wait List 

Forum Name:

Scroll: 

Clan: 

Pairing: 

Waitlist: Open

Spoiler

Jingyiwei Hui Yu x Lady Xuefeng Yu

Jingyiwei Luoyang Hua Lady Na Hua (3G)

| My Graphics Gallery|

Try as you might, you cannot find what you are searching for

Soda1.pngCottonOrange.png CottonRed.pngCottonBlue.pngSoda3.png

| Wishlist |

A heavenly line dragon

A red male gemshard 

| Lunar New Year Event |

Spoiler

Doggy2.png(Dubu)GiftAngbao2.png

| Lunar New Year Visitors |

@MinkishMinx 

Spoiler

Hiya Mochi and Dubu (what a cute name!)! Your hall is just so beautifully decorated, it's so festive! Thank you for being such a treasured part of the Imperial Harem family. Wang Wang and I wish you the greatest happiness in the New Year and may everything wonderful and lovely come your way! :wub: 

GiftAngbao.png

| Spring Event |

Candy Count:

CottonOrange.png x2 CottonBlue.png x1 CottonRed.png x0

Cupcake2.png x2 Cupcake3.png x1 Cupcake1.png x1 Cupcake5.png x1

Donut3.png x3 Donut6.png x` Donut2.png x2 Donut1.png x1 Donut4.png x0

Egg3-1.png x2 Egg5.png x2 Egg1-1.png x1

GumdropBlue.png x2 GumdropPink.png x2

Soda1.png x1 Soda3.pngx0

Critters: 

AviFerret.pngAviGP.pngAvibunny.pngAviTerrier.png

Smiley-Balloon-Small.png

Decor1.pngJadeMochi.pngDecor1.png

Bunting1.png

Edited by Mochi

RoseNinjaKit.png

Such Is The Fate Of A Concubine

Deep inside the Bonetrees, should one dare to venture within, there lies a forgotten temple, built atop a forgotten tomb. It is home to just one creature - a creature of inky black fur, coiled like smoke, and the gleam of red eyes amidst the unlit halls. Those brave and desperate few who have seen It and returned to tell the tale speak of the creature's touch; soft and dusty, as if the fur is made of ashes. Light glimmers from Its eyes, dripping and staining like blood.

It has given a different name to each of those souls - Ninkit, Kit, Ninja, Ninjakittee, Kittee, Nin, Teé, Jakí - but the one constant remains: It is an Oracle.

Or, perhaps more accurately, the creature is a Sentinel. An Archivist - the Custodian of the Imperial Blood. It refuses to explain Its position or how It came to be, and those who have asked more than once bear the scars to prove it. The Custodian moves throughout Its libraries like a dark whisper, occasionally visible by one of many flickering tails, or the brief glint of teeth as It chatters. You dared ask again, and the claws that struck you tore through armour and leather and skin in a flash; the burning sting remains, buried in your thigh.

You endure it.

Kittee, for that is the moniker It gave you permission to use, busies Itself searching for the correct book, blinking through the shadowy library without pause. You dare not step too much farther inside, afraid the weak yellow flame that has given you sight thus far - limited and grey - may go out. You listen to the rustling, the sweet tap of claws on stone and the quiet hissing as Kittee mutters to Itself.

Finally, the Archivist returns to you. You feel It like a presence, heavy and tacky against your skin, and you see the shine of red eyes.

It speaks.

"You ask after the Imperial Empress, and the ruin she has brought her enemies. You ask for the knowledge of Ascension, so that you might rise beside her Emperor and wage Eternal War. You ask for power you have not earned, and a solution to your own woes that will bring no happiness."

You have no words to describe the voice. It touches your thoughts as the Oracle speaks, no more sound than the black fur that brushes your fingertips, turning to chalk and ash and staining your skin. You cannot even recall the exact moment It spoke, nor the cadence or pitch with which the words reached inside you. But you know, you know, that It has spoken. You know you must respond.

"The Realm of Eternity has forgotten about the mortals it's supposed to rule. I seek only for a way to right their indiscretions, and bring peace to my realm. Our realm."

Kittee laughs. It crawls under your skin and nests there, a prickling parasite, nauseating. You pray to never hear the sound - sound? It was engraved inside you - ever again.

"You fool. Look upon me, mortal. Ask yourself if this realm is mine."

You do.

The sight is burned into your mind like a brand. You will not forget.

You struggle to speak again, but something soft caresses your face, powdering against your cheek. Dust clings to your eyelashes when you blink.

"This book will grant you the knowledge you deserve. Think not to end the Eternal Realm, kitten. With this tome, might you understand it."

You find yourself kneeling before the temple, your pale flame abandoned. Pale white trees surround you, barren of leaves, the ground no more than dead earth. The wood flakes from the skeletal forest, clouding the air like snow. In your hands is a heavy book, bound in glittering hide; tiny scales, each smaller than an infant's fingernail, woven so tightly it feels like leather. The book seems to shimmer a different colour as you turn it side to side. Beautiful sky blue turns to deep jade green turns to stark rose red.

It is marked with the Imperial Seal, and nothing else.

You open it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The War of the Concubines

The Harem of Royal Concubine Nín Jakí Teé

nmertc.png The Roseborn nmertc.png

Prince Feng RoseThe Broken Tooth

Princess Táínta Xí Rose - The Perfect Bloom

Princess Kínada Svas Hua - The Bleeding Daisy

6hkd1c.png The Skyborn 6hkd1c.png

Sky Qianru Junzhu - The Gifted Sky

Prince Zíva Léal TianThe Blue Rain

Sky Ki Nata Junwang - The Last Commander

Prince Ashk Vútí Sky - The White Soul

Tian Shíka Jinzúsa Taizi - The Dead Waters

8zlp3r.png The Jadeborn 8zlp3r.png

Princess Ajíla Léta Yu - The Shadow Lotus

A Complete Index of Jakí Teé's Harem

Jakí Teé's Blood Map

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Seekest Thou Knowledge or Power?

The Heavenborn Remain Only in Dreams

The Gifted Sky's Vision

Qianru Junzhu has taken a shine to you. She says it is your eyes - the exact colour of her scales. Her Huaborn mate, Lin Kai, beckons you closer.

Without words, her Yuborn mate, Xiang Wu, places an egg into your hands. Qianru flutters over, stares into your eyes a few moments longer, and then the Gemshards are gone.

Spoiler

Slot One: 

Slot Two: 

Slot Three: 

Imperial Princess: Qianru Sky                                      Huaborn Prince Consort: Lin Kai                                                    Example of Offspring: Prince Zíva Léal Tian

Last Bred: March 23 2018                                             Tianborn Prince Consort: Unchosen                                              Example of Offspring: N/A

Next Scheduled Breeding: March 31 2018                  Yuborn Prince Consort: Xiang Wu                                                  Example of Offspring: eggu

The Blue Rain's Vision

Prince Zíva Léal has shadowed your every move since arrival; dark eyes watching from the corners. By the time you've finished your tea, the liquid is cold on your tongue - and his gaze is cold on your neck. You finally turn to face him. You are met with the piercing gaze of his Yuborn mate: Akír Kana. She leans in close, her muzzle brushing your face. Her whiskers are curled high; her tail rattles against the ground.

"Prove yourself."

You do not quite know how you acquired the glistening egg.

Spoiler

Slot One: 

Slot Two: 

Slot Three: 

Imperial Prince: Zíva Léal Tian                                     Huaborn Royal Concubine: Unchosen                                              Example of Offspring: N/A

Last Bred: March 14 2018                                             Tianborn Royal Concubine: Unchosen                                              Example of Offspring: N/A

Next Scheduled Breeding: March 22 2018                  Yuborn Royal Concubine: Akír Kana                                                 Example of Offspring: Prince Ashk Vútí Sky

The Shadow Lotus' Vision

Princess Ajíla Léta is gentle when she touches you - but she always seems to be touching you. A paw on your knee; her muzzle in your lap; her tail curled against your ankle. From a wider distance, the Tianborn Tkasa Káza observes, whiskers twitching in amusement.

You are starting to realise that the Imperial Consorts and Concubines held great love for their mates.

"Take this. Save them."

"Don't spurn her trust, human."

Again, you now have an egg in your care.

Spoiler

Slot One: 

Slot Two: 

Slot Three: 

Imperial Princess: Ajíla Léta Yu                                     Huaborn Prince Consort: Unchosen                                               Example of Offspring: N/A

Last Bred: March 15 2018                                              Tianborn Prince Consort: Tkasa Káza                                            Example of Offspring: Tian Shíka Jinzúsa Taizi

Next Scheduled Breeding: March 23 2018                   Yuborn Prince Consort: Unchosen                                                  Example of Offspring: N/A

The Broken Tooth's Vision

If not for the upward tilt of his horns, you would almost mistake Feng for a princess. He seems to knows this, for he sulks at your feel, coiled petulantly. His Yuborn mate, Cee Tú, seems to know this too; she sits so close she's almost on top of him, and chitters laughter every time you speak. Perhaps she's simply laughing at you.

His Huaborn mate, Ling Hue, has been hovering anxiously. Finally, as you try to speak again - to apologise - and Cee Tú chitters over you, Ling Hue flutters over.

She places an egg in your lap, spirals around herself, and then flutters away.

Feng is watching you closely, you realise.

The egg is warm.

Spoiler

Slot One: ~currently reserved for me~

Slot Two: 

Slot Three: 

Imperial Prince: Feng Rose                                                  Huaborn Royal Concubine: Ling Hue                                                     Example of Offspring: eggu

Last Bred: Mar 23 2018                                                        Tianborn Royal Concubine: Unchosen                                                   Example of Offspring: N/A

Next Scheduled Breeding: Mar 31 2018                              Yuborn Royal Concubine: Cee Tú                                                          Example of Offspring: N/A

The Perfect Bloom's Vision

Táínta Xí has given you at least fifteen flowers already. You can tell she truly loves them; each gift comes with a glowing explanation of what the flower is, and how she has grown them. Nearby, her mates - Huaborn Kí Lanta; Yuborn Xin Zhao; Tianborn Rí Víaqí - are coiled in bundles of petals and flower crowns so dense, you mistook them for flowerbeds at first. It unnerves you to be watched so closely by so many.

But Táínta Xí comes to a gilded chest, covered in enamel-preserved flowers the same colours as her mates. Gold curvature accents the chest. It is beautiful.

From inside, she withdraws an egg, inlaid with glinting gemstones, and offers it to you.

This gift, too, comes with an explanation. It is, in your opinion, far too detailed.

Spoiler

Slot Two: 

Slot Three: 

Imperial Princess: Táínta Xí Rose                                                Huaborn Prince Consort: Kí Lanta                                 Example of Offspring: Princess Kínada Svas Hua

Last Bred: Mar 16 2018                                                                 Tianborn Prince Consort: Rí Víaqí                                 Example of Offspring: N/A

Next Scheduled Breeding: Mar 24 2018                                      Yuborn Prince Consort: Xin Zhao                                   Example of Offspring: N/A

The Bleeding Daisy's Vision

She stays far too close for comfort, eyes shining blue just beside your face. You cannot help but shiver every time Kínada's claws brush your back, and every time you do the air rings with the faint rustling sussurus of her scales as she shivers with you. As far as you can see inside the endless dark, there is no one else. Only you, and Kínada Svas pressed against your back, mimicking your every move. Her tail dances at shoulder height on your other side.

A bell twinkles and chimes with every twitch, shining gold off her scales, rattling as it bats against the four prongs crowning her tail.

When you find the egg, Kínada Svas still says nothing, but the bell chatters excitedly.

Spoiler

Slot Two: 

Slot Three: 

Imperial Princess: Kínada Svas Hua                                               Huaborn Prince Consort: Unchosen                                                    Example of Offspring: N/A

Last Bred: N/A                                                                                Tianborn Prince Consort: Unchosen                                                   Example of Offspring: N/A

Next Scheduled Breeding: N/A                                                     Yuborn Prince Consort: Unchosen                                                      Example of Offspring: N/A

The Last Commander's Vision

There is nothing here except you, and the gleaming azure Skyshard coiled in front of you. You aren't sure how you ended up on the floor, but you are settled cross-legged, eye to eye with Ki Nata. For an eternity, you and the Prince just stare at each other in silence, in the nothing. Eventually, unblinking, his whiskers twitch. His teeth flash and gleam when he speaks.

"There's nothing for you here. Go."

Spoiler

Scribbled in a hand that does not belong to the author of the Imperial Tome, you find only this note under Ki Nata's legacy:

Ki Nata eschewed all romantic approaches.

The White Soul's Vision

Prince Ashk Vútí has covered every flat surface with charcoal art, scrawled and sketched on snow white parchment, pinned down in the corners with tiny, quill like scales. They glint sapphire in the smooth, shadowless light. The sketches are mediocre at best, the perspective skewed and strange to your eye; but you dare not say that to the dragon's face. Instead, you nod along as he darts from image to image, a startled bolt of blue, and let him talk about each - so fast you can only half understand, but he doesn't seem to notice.

When he calls your name though, you jerk to attention.

"This. This one I drew for you."

But what he offers you is not a drawing; it is a glistening egg.

Spoiler

Slot Two: 

Slot Three: 

Imperial Prince: Ashk Vútí Sky                                     Huaborn Royal Concubine: Unchosen                                                    Example of Offspring: N/A

Last Bred: N/A                                                               Tianborn Royal Concubine: Unchosen                                                   Example of Offspring: N/A

Next Scheduled Breeding: N/A                                    Yuborn Royal Concubine: Unchosen                                                      Example of Offspring: N/A

The Dead Waters' Vision

It is Huaborn Qet Akjaka who sets a platter of food on the low table between you and settles down on the other side; Prince Shíka Jinzúsa stays in his hammock, halfway up a half-dissolved wall. His nose is over the edge of the pale aqua fabric, watching closely. He blinks occasionally, his eyes shifting back and forth to follow the conversation, but otherwise he doesn't move.

"My love sees no evil in your heart." It comes out of nowhere; you had been happily discussing your love of pets. "He wishes you to have this."

She uncoils her body, and carefully - lovingly - passes you an egg. It is small in your palms.

Spoiler

Slot Two: 

Slot Three: 

Imperial Prince: Shíka Jinzúsa Tian                              Huaborn Royal Concubine: Qet Akjaka                                                  Example of Offspring: eggu

Last Bred: Mar 23 2018                                                 Tianborn Royal Concubine: Unchosen                                                   Example of Offspring: N/A

Next Scheduled Breeding: Mar 31 2018                      Yuborn Royal Concubine: Unchosen                                                      Example of Offspring: N/A

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So Was Borne a Rainbow

Gemshard_green_female.png

Yuborn Jei, of Frost

Spoiler

Jei's mother often spoke of the Rose beauty she carried, in face and in scale. It was this beauty - inherited from a Rose father Jei has never met - that became her downfall.

As an adult, Jei lived on the mountainside with her mother, a recluse from the political warfare consuming the Capitol. It was there that she met an elusive Snow dragon. It was not her first love affair - many dragons flew across the mountains, and Jei had found solace with many of them; the allure of a Nebula, glittering like the night in the same shining green shade as herself, had proven particularly impossible to resist - but Jei had believed it to be her last.

Alas, a holiday is ephemeral, and those dragons born to them carry that nature at heart.

He was not a heartless creature, though he took their unhatched egg when he left. To this day, Jei still carries the snowflake tiara; it is her reminder, cold and eternal, that trust cannot be freely given without the consequence of loss.

Gemshard_blue_male.png

Tianborn Azir, of Light

Spoiler

Azir has lived his whole life in the sky. He is Tianborn, a Sky Clan legacy, but he has eschewed that title since he was old enough to understand what it meant. His family has always been the roaming flock of colour, the Rainbow Nomads. Gemshards, Nebulae, Firegems of every colour. He has never been sure which of the nomads are his blood parents - whether he came from royal Jade, beautiful Rose, noble Sky; whether he is a halfbreed, whether he had the gleam of stars in his blood, the glow of flame.

He does not know - and he does not care.

Azir had been foolish before; many, many times. He has fallen prey to the dazzling constellations of the Nebulae, the shimering blaze of the Firegems, the stunning glisten of the other Gemshards. If he had any sons or daughters among the Nomads, he knows not who they are. Just like everyone else, he has helped raise the hatchlings since he came of age.

For those of the Rainbow, everyone is family - everyone is blood.

Azir has never known how to hold back his heart. He has never known reason to try.

The wind is cold, this far up the mountain. The Nebulae of the group seem to enjoy it, and so Azir doesn't complain; in any case, he and other Germshards are huddled up close to the Firegems, who adore the way the snow glints and melts against their scales. The constant heat radiated from their bodies is so desired that many of them have Gemshards curled around them. They don't seem to mind.

A large section of snow has been dug away, leaving a circular hollow. Mud lines the ground, and blotches of powder remain, but it is still somehow warmer inside the hollow, where the wind can't reach as easily. The Firegems have stayed out of the sky for now, content to curl up and warm the air with their flames. Most of the Gemshards are with them - Azir included. He's curled up on the back of one, watching the Nebulae as they flash across the sky. If it were even a touch warmer here, he would be up there with them, curled around a Nebula neck instead.

It doesn't bother him that he cannot fly alone. Azir has never worried about it before. There is always someone in the family willing to take him for a flight when he desires.

It isn't until the third day that she finds them. They're higher up the mountain than where she lives, or even where she normally ventures. Only the unusual thaw dribbling down the mountainside drew her here.

It is the Firegems, melting snow in wide, circular swaths, making way for a rag tag group of dragons. She can see Gemshards among them, but Jei pretends that she does not; they are not of the Clans, if they are of this group. Other breeds have never been welcome in court - with several notable exceptions.

She means to slip away again. Leave and confront her mother about their presence; ask what she should do. The Skyshard finds her first. When she turns to slink down through the snow, he is right there - tail weaving back and forth, whiskers aloft, perched on the back of an azure Firegem; the Firegem ignores her entirely, puffing deep orange flame until the snow is slush underpaw and then curling up, tucking head under wing.

Somehow, the Skyshard keeps balance throughout this movement. His eyes are bright, and he leans forward into her space. Their muzzles nearly touch.

"Hi, I haven't seen you around here before! Are you new, or do you live on this mountain?"

Chirped at her, rapidfire. As if it's any of his business.

But she sees the shine in his eyes as he studies her, awaiting response. She knows she has inherited the Rose's grace.

"None of your business."

She is Jade. She knows better, now, than she did before. Her affection is reserved only for another Jadeshard.

He laughs, a chittering sound, prancing on the Firegem's back. When she sidles past him, he jumps off, yelps as he contacts the snow, and then clambers after her - clumsy. Unfamiliar with the environment.

"Sorry, I forgot my manners! My name is Azir."

He doesn't ask, but the question is implicit. She sighs to herself, tail spearing the snow.

"I'm Jei."

The day the Rainbow Nomads leave, Azir cries. The tears turn to crystal on his face, freezing in the relentless wind. They are his family - he will miss them fiercely.

But Jei is there, tail entwined with his. Her mother is dead, the mountainside lonely now. She and Azir will return to the Clans. They can only hope one of them will accept them - a Jade and a Sky, bound to each other and worth no political favour.

But Jei will not have others hatch their egg, or raise their hatchlings. And Azir would give anything for her - has relinquished the sky for her.

Spoiler

Request Form!

@Ninjakittee

I Would Like to Request a Rainbow Egg!

Name: 

Scroll: 

Clan: 

Waitlist:

1) @Peachycupcake525

2) 

3) 

Naming Conventions!

All Rainbow offspring must be named with their colour appropriate prefix (Huaborn for Rose, Tianborn for Sky, Yuborn for Jade), as well as bear the suffix 'of Rainbow' or their gender appropriate suffix ('of Frost' for females and 'of Light' for males).

______________________________________________________________________________________

Mine Blessings, Once Counted

Of The First

Kitty.png

Spoiler

As must always be the truth, it is the beast that be both braver and infinitely more foolish than the person. Dragons often flew overhead, but none were so insolent as to dare land within the Bonetrees, nor to risk harming the forest or what dwelt within.

As must always be the truth, it was the beast who piqued Its interest.

The beast hadn't even noticed, when she had crossed into Ninkit's land. She was intent upon her hunt, a tail of coiled sable and amber held low to the dusty forest floor, piercing yellow eyes held narrow and steady. Each step forward was measured, ears swiveling atop her skull - searching. She had not come here to disturb the ancient temple, nor seek the Sentinel's bounty.

The creature sought nothing but her meal; the Rodent of Unusual Size that she had stalked this far.

Curiously, Ninkit observed the hunt. It was over swiftly; the rat had fled into the Bonetrees, but it was prey, and Ninkit's overwhelming presence shadowed that of the hungry tiger. Teeth flashed, claws gripped, a windpipe folded and broke under the panicked squeals. Soon enough, the beast was enjoying her meal.

When Ninkit approached the beast, tails fluttering in wind that did not blow, eyes agleam in light that did not shine, It expected the tiger to flee. Even those creatures lacking worldly instincts - even humans - felt dread at the touch of Its breath.

But the tiger did not.

Sharing a meal, the RoUS' body still pleasantly warm, Ninkit took the fool-brave creature and made her Its own.

Today, the tiger is known as Titania.

She roams the Bonetrees still, as they are now her home, and Ninkit now her deity. Be wary, should ye enter there, lest ye become Titania's next meal.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Glossary

Because even transdimensional guardians must break the fourth wall sometimes.

Spoiler

Lineage Request Form:

@Ninjakittee

Name: 

Scroll: 

Imperial Dragon: 

Yuborn Mate | Huaborn Mate | Tianborn Mate

(delete/strikethrough/unbold the mates that don't apply, or otherwise indicate which mate you'd prefer)

Spoiler

Pronunciation Guide:

under construction - we've been rained on a little bit, we might demolish this

On the Meaning of Names:

Whilst the meanings of the Heavenborn's names are transliterated (where applicable, which is only if I've named them in Arcana), I've really got nowhere reasonable to note down the meanings of the Consort/Concubine names that are Arcana, unless I want to do some crazy layouts or just pack everything in too densely. So, here are all my Arcana-named Consorts and Concubines, and what their names mean. I won't link them, just because they will end up linked elsewhere.

Yuborn:

Spoiler

Royal Concubine Akír Kana                                                                                                                                                                                                             Red Heart

Royal Concubine Fa Úlwa                                                                                                                                                                                                                     I Weep

Prince Consort Kú Twasa                                                                                                                                                                                                               Bright Eyes

Huaborn:

Spoiler

Prince Consort Kí Lanta                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Dark Love

Royal Concubine Qet Akjaka                                                                                                                                                                                                        Cute Demon

Prince Consort Arí Ashída                                                                                                                                                                       Sun Lightning (literally) - Solar Flare

Tianborn:

Spoiler

Prince Consort Tkasa Káza                                                                                                                                                               Scales Battle (literally) - Battle of Scales

Prince Consort Rí Víaqí                                                                                                                                                                                                                    No Justice

Spoiler

Unlimited Bits and Bobs:

Yuborn/Jadeborn | Huaborn/Roseborn | Tianborn/Skyborn all mean pretty much the same thing (just to denote colour), but Yu/Hua/Tian are applied to CB dragons, while Jade/Rose/Sky are applied to those dragus who carry Heavenly blood.

The waitlist snippets are meant to embody the dreams (you) are having about each of the Archivist's (my) dragons, as you read about them in the Imperial Tome. I wasn't sure that was clear ah hah.

the 'next scheduled breeding' does not mean I will definitely breed then, it simply denotes the next earliest date that I can

________________________________________________________________________________________

Jakí Teé's Gallery of Gallantry

Spoiler

Imperial-Harem-Jade-Clan.jpg Imperial-Harem-Rose-Clan.jpg Imperial-Harem-Sky-Clan.jpg

5a63a188cdc5e_roseson.png.38418b71b7fbb2fbe26c97cf13c0acfd.png ws1HaGq.gifbymochi4.png

KittyGaia.png

______________________________________________________________________________________

Approach, little mortal, if you be brave enough.

If you be desperate.

Edited by Ninjakittee

Name: Mochi

If your welcome image has been customized in any way, please copy and paste it here. 

Name of Design: Zodiac Collection

Color / Animal Option: Dog (finally our year this year! :D)

Price: Free
Change your Welcome Avatar to this? : 
Yes

@Rekha - Your Welcome graphic is done and has been PMed to you! I've also updated it in the Member's list. 

@Mochi and @Ninjakittee - Awesome Personal Halls! I'm going to link them now. 

11 minutes ago, Mochi said:

Name: Mochi

Name of Design: Zodiac Collection

Color / Animal Option: Dog (finally our year this year! :D)

Price: Free
Change your Welcome Avatar to this? : 
Yes

I'll go work on this now!

ETA: Done! Your graphic has been PM-ed to you. 

12 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

@MinkishMinx

(I hope that novel is okay! Let me know if you'd like me to change any of it, I kinda went wild with future lore - sorry!)

I'm more than okay with it, I LOVE IT. You're quite the writer!!

14 minutes ago, Mochi said:

| My Graphics Gallery |

Try as you might, you cannot find what you are searching for

This just made me crack up so much. :D

Edited by MinkishMinx

Name: Ninjakittee
Clan: 
Rose Clan

Name of Collection: Woodland / Classic

Pet Lure Option: The Squeaky Mouse Toy

(If it's possible, I'd love for the Opening Special lure to be the Cherry from the Woodland collection, but if we can't use that across collections, then I'd like the Bowl of Seeds) :)

Price: 1

Side note: once the lure summons a pet, is the chance that it contributes to getting one eliminated? And also, are they removed from our welcome image/can we have them removed?

I'd Like to place an order for an Offering!

Name: Ninjakittee
Clan: 
Rose Clan

Name of Summon: Unicorn

Offering Item: Heart

Price: 2

And with that, I am out of Ingots XD

(I love the unicorn so much, it's so cuddly, but mmmm I'm so hype about the possibility of future Avatar designs, maybe even custom ones - I want a kitty so bad heh)

EDIT: Awesome, thank you! Makes perfect sense ^.^

Also thank you! I really enjoy writing - been thinking about joining the Happily Ever After lineage and putting the novel to work XD

Edited by Ninjakittee

@Ninjakittee - I'll go work on your graphic! Since they are both sharing the same discount, you can get one from either shop, so the squeaky mouse and the cherry it is. 

Unlike the Offerings used to summon the Dragon / Unicorn, lures are kept even after a pet is successfully attracted to them. They can't be removed because they're what attracts the pet to your Hall! 

The offerings are a different thing because they get consumed by the Dragon / Unicorn who then turns you into a Dragon / Unicorn as well. 

Hope this makes sense! 

ETA: It's done! And congrats on being the first person to successfully lure a fluff pet! It seems like kitties are just meant to end up with you. 
:lol:

Edited by MinkishMinx

Okay okay I am done finally with editing my little home. I added some clip art to make it a little more unique to me and show my love of cherry blossoms.