Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

@MinkishMinx Oh my god. Sorry, I don't know how I missed it. I swear I thought I looked to the forms and saw it before but it escaped me this time around OTL

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Mochi

Link to Scroll: xxlonewolfxx

Clan I belong to: Jade

Favor Earned:

#4 I Donated a Graphic 

Points Earned: 2

Graphic: 
sFpB3Xe.png

Graphic Link: http://i.imgur.com/sFpB3Xe.png
I can host the graphic: No (if no, please give MinkishMinx time to save and upload the graphic to her web server) 

Really sorry about that >.>;

Edit: @Rekha Thank you :) 

Edited by Mochi

Alright frens, off to bed with me! I have to say it again, I love l o v e the Halls, they're beautiful and everything is so cute I wanna boop it all. (I take this opportunity to boop the snoot). Thanks all for making me smile constantly! :wub:

@Mochi - Hey, no worries! That's what I'm here for. ;) I need to head out for a bit, but I'll update the graphics section and award you the points as soon as I can! 

@Ninjakittee - Have a great night, you great scribe, you. *nightynightboop* 

----- 

Alright, grasshoppers, I'm going to head out for a bit. I'll leave the Marketplace open for now, but know that any requests made after this post of mine will likely incur a much longer wait because I foresee myself being very busy over the next couple of days. 

I'll be back for general housekeeping and stuff too, so don't you worry! 

See ya guys later!

I'm so tired my brain didn't make the connection of that being a jade stone... I thought it was a special green donut. I am failure

life happens, i wrote high face instead of high five 8) my guildmates were taking the piss outta me for five minutes straight

Edited by Fetus

My date is delayed, so I'm gonna snatch up the time to hang around for a bit. :P

53 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

I'm so tired my brain didn't make the connection of that being a jade stone... I thought it was a special green donut. I am failure

You are too cute. *pinches*

50 minutes ago, Fetus said:

life happens, i wrote high face instead of high five 8) my guildmates were taking the piss outta me for five minutes straight

Oh, I know about guildies who take the piss. Back when I was playing Ark: Survival Evolved, I was in a rush to put this tracking device called a "transponder node" on my favorite Argentavis (like the coolest bird mount in the World). So, my lazy guildies asked me to help track their own pets as well and I kindly said, "Sure, I'll put the nodes on them." 

I was on my mobile.
And auto-correct decided it'd be funny to change the O in "node" to a U
And my brain decided not to catch that mistake before I pressed "send". 

A flurry of mockery ensued and till today, I'm still not hearing the end of it. And that's even after we game-hopped. :dry: 

I swear my friends must be elephants, because they sure have the memory power of one.  

1 hour ago, Mochi said:

@MinkishMinx Oh my god. Sorry, I don't know how I missed it. I swear I thought I looked to the forms and saw it before but it escaped me this time around OTL

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Mochi

Link to Scroll: xxlonewolfxx

Clan I belong to: Jade

Favor Earned:

#4 I Donated a Graphic 

Points Earned: 2

Graphic: 
sFpB3Xe.png

Graphic Link: http://i.imgur.com/sFpB3Xe.png
I can host the graphic: No (if no, please give MinkishMinx time to save and upload the graphic to her web server) 

Really sorry about that >.>;

Edit: @Rekha Thank you :) 

Thanks again for this adorable little baby! I've added it to the Graphic section and have added the points for you and your clan! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

8mMOp1q.pngSky-Hedy2.pngOHR1F4g.png

|| W E L C O M E ||

Deep within the dark spruce forest, there is a large clearing, with a huge rock formation rising in the middle of it. The sunlight shines directly to the top, and the small stream running through the clearing makes a soothing sound. On top of the rocks, you can find a small hall, and in that hall, there is a woman with a group of Gemshard dragons in her company. They fly graciously in the air around her, doing tricks and sometimes darting to the sky with stunning speed. Welcome, to the hall of Hedy, a member of Sky Clan and her dragons of the Imperial Harem.

vx7O2oZ.pngvx7O2oZ.png

|| IMPERIAL HAREM DRAGONS ||

~ g r o u p  ~

Spoiler

Sacred Narcissus Line

- the true Sky line - 

male heir, only Sky concubines

2G - Rosea Wangzi

3G - Kocye Wangzi

4G - Crieadei Wangzi

5G - Vaneia Wangzi

6G - Stochia Wangzi

7G - Noleia Wangzi

8G - 

Sacred Narcissus Line

- thorns in the Sky - 

male heir, alternating Rose/Sky heirs, Clan loyal concubines

2G - Rosea Wangzi

3G - 

Sacred Peony Line

- the lost Princess -

female heir, Clan loyal consorts, rainbow heirs (Rose/Jade/Sky)

2G - Gudu Gonzhu

3G - 

Spoiler

The dragons hanging around the temple inspect you as you arrive closer. The younger ones, hatchlings of various colors, gather around our feet, clearly curious about the newcomer. One of the older ones, a dragon with shining blue scales and long golden whiskers floats effortlessly through the air towards you, landing at the nearest rock. After a good stare, he peacefully nods, and the other adult dragons now fly next to you too. One rose-colored male catches your eye: there is something regal about his presence and the way the other dragons make way for him. "This one is Rosea Wangzi, a prince from the Sacred Narcissus Line," you hear a voice tell you. Even though the dragon is contrasting color to the surrounding shades of blue, he seems to fit in and be highly respected. You bow respectfully as the prince looks at you.

vx7O2oZ.pngvx7O2oZ.png

|| A B O U T  M E ||

Spoiler

The place I call home is a small town, surrounded by deep green forests and glittering lakes. By winter (such as now), everything is covered in white snow as far as eyes can reach and the temperatures drop as low as -25 degrees Celsius. In this town I study and work, and on my free time I love to chill at home with my boyfriend, play videogames, wander around the woods and read. Recently we got a new family member: a baby bunny! He's a Holland lop and his name is Peka. I love him to bits!

Bunting2.png

|| S P R I N G  F E S T I V A L ||

Spring has reached the forest and all around us, flowers are beginning the bloom and the landscape is turning greener everyday! You can hear birds chirping in the trees early in the morning and every creature of the forest seems to have a dose of extra energy. The dragons near Hedy's hall are also extra fussy: looks like they're looking for something. On closer inspection, you see that they are circling around a pair of travelers, a beautiful unicorn and a small lamb! The pair is examining a stack of cards and pile of sweet treats that instantly make your mouth water. You walk closer and hear a glimpse of their conversation:

"Could you please help us a bit so we can get back home? We are in dire need of a pilot, hot air balloon and a trusty crew!", the unicorn tells in a soothing voice.

"You can help us by gathering the sweets seen in these bingo cards!" the lamb chimes in, pointing at the stack of cards.

You look at the pile of candies the dragons have already gathered:

Spoiler

Candy I have collected:

Cupcakes:

Cupcake4.pngCupcake1.pngCupcake1.pngCupcake1.pngCupcake2.pngCupcake2.pngCupcake3.pngCupcake5.png

Cotton candies:

CottonBlue.pngCottonBlue.pngCottonBlue.pngCottonBlue.png

Donuts:

Donut5.pngDonut5.pngDonut3.pngDonut3.pngDonut1.pngDonut6.pngDonut2.png

Chocolate eggs:

Egg2.pngEgg3-1.pngEgg3-1.pngEgg3-1.pngEgg3-1.pngEgg1-1.pngEgg1-1.pngEgg1-1.pngEgg5.pngEgg5.png

Jujubes:

GumdropPink.pngGumdropPink.pngGumdropPink.pngGumdropBlue.pngGumdropBlue.png

Sodas:

Soda1.png

Candies consumed:

Cupcakes:

Cupcake3.pngCupcake3.pngCupcake1.pngCupcake4.pngCupcake2.png

Cotton candies:

CottonBlue.pngCottonBlue.pngCottonRed.pngCottonOrange.png

Donuts:

Donut4.pngDonut6.pngDonut3.png

Chocolate eggs:

Jujubes:

GumdropBlue.pngGumdropPink.pngGumdropPink.png

Sodas:

Soda3.png

Next to that pile theres's more sweets laying around. "Do you want to trade?", you hear an older dragon ask as you inspect the candies closer. 

Spoiler

Available candies:

none

One of the hatchling scurries over, holding the cards in his paws. "Look, bingo cards!" he cries in excitement.

Spoiler

Individual bingo cards:

bingo.png.003d7a9616235b9c0fbb7b68ac45d3ad.pngcritter.png.93c4aaacbd9efcb12552e33610289ee9.pngrabbit.png.6b32b7a8a111b1226de36ae652bc88b5.pngterrier.png.af9a1326212aae482c969b76b1d98159.png

Current clan cards:

5add93db160db_kittyballoon.png.7c751e746ec852d0443f357000868a25.png5add93c966c24_smilyballoon.png.6bf19443a2acb9d5fa49cd03a5d351b3.png

Spoiler

Prizes gathered:

AviSash-copy.pngAviRach-copy.png

ignOHg40VkngVOrzAdjlWzbpqcnSPBAQ6_cclBEPaMGlJeGjNOo_uISHWV5Ihf76yiuOYG3-34g2pZIpfRNPSpASNNspl8UyUgfxN6SBqPM7McT4hDwOucXLnhnzyh9qrjKtrOITAviFerret.pngAviGP.pngAvibunny.pngAviTerrier.png

Bunting2.png

|| G R A P H I C S ||

Here are some graphics I have received in the past events:

KittyCopper.pngDoggy1.pngKitty-Bow.png

|| M Y  G R A P H I C S ||

These are the graphics I've made for this project. Feel free to use them, and if you have requests for something similar, my PMs are open!

MHey4q8.pngdU1nmBP.pngMX5HO00.png

Spoiler

Jade Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://imgur.com/MHey4q8.png][/url]

Rose Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://imgur.com/dU1nmBP.png][/url]

Sky Version:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://i.imgur.com/MX5HO00.png][/url]

gifbyhedy.gif

Spoiler

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/gifbyhedy.gif][/url]

vx7O2oZ.pngvx7O2oZ.png

|| P A S T  E V E N T S ||

LUNAR NEW YEAR

Spoiler

DividerLove.pngBell.pngDividerLove.png

Dogpapercutting.png || HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR || Dogpapercutting.png

Let's welcome the upcoming year of the dog! My dog friend, Peka, is here to celebrate with us, dear visitor. 

SpringFlowersleft.pngDoggy1.pngSpringFlowersright.png

Oh, what's that? Peka is holding something out for you! Go on, see what he has for you, he's very friendly!

It's a...

GiftOrange.png

PAIR OF ORANGES!!!

May these fresh, sweet fruits give you energy and happiness for the next year! Peka looks very pleased that you took his gift, wagging his tail and poking you with his snout.

Thank you for dropping by! Make sure to post the visiting form and I'll add your name right away on this guest list, and maybe my dear Peka will get to play with your Tofu dog friends, too!

FestiveDivider.pngFestiveDivider.png

GUEST  LIST

Spoiler

- pretty_thumb & Zidya:

"I hope the year is full of beauty, joy, and love!"

Doggy4.png Doggy4.png

Nao Nao & Ben Ben

GiftFireworks.png

thank you for the wishes and fireworks, let's light up the night!

- Mak0

"I hope that you accomplish all of the goals you set for yourself and more! That your new year is full of excitement and new experiences:)"

Doggy1.png

Pippy

GiftAngbao2.png

Poster

vx7O2oZ.pngvx7O2oZ.png

Edited by hedy

2 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

@HeDy - Your Personal Hall is looking great! I really like that intro. I've linked it to the Member's section! 

Yay, thank you! I really love this concept, it's fun working something personal for this project ^_^ It's also so funny for me to wake up, check this thread and realize you guys wrote 4 pages of new stuff to go through! Loving the activity here :D 

1 minute ago, HeDy said:

Yay, thank you! I really love this concept, it's fun working something personal for this project ^_^ It's also so funny for me to wake up, check this thread and realize you guys wrote 4 pages of new stuff to go through! Loving the activity here :D 

Oh my, did we really. :o I'm really glad that you like the new additions! I'm having so much fun visiting everyone's Personal Halls. You guys are really a creative bunch! 

14 minutes ago, HeDy said:

Deep within the dark spruce forest, there is a large clearing, with a huge rock formation rising in the middle of it. The sunlight shines directly to the top, and the small stream running through the clearing makes a soothing sound. On top of the rocks, you can find a small hall, and in that hall, there is a woman with a group of Gemshard dragons in her company. They fly graciously in the air around her, doing tricks and sometimes darting to the sky with stunning speed. Welcome, to the hall of HeDy, a member of Sky Clan and her dragons of the Imperial Harem.

Very creative loved the read.

6 minutes ago, HeDy said:

I know that feeling I am loving it too!

I'd Like to place an order for an Avatar!

Name: Mow
Clan: Jade

Current Welcome Image: Default 

What would you like to buy? 
Name of Design: Imperial Harem Classics

Color / Animal Option: White

Price: 0
Change your Welcome Avatar to this? : 
Yes

I'd Like to place an order for a Pet Lure!

Name: Mow
Clan: Jade

Name of Collection: Woodland and Classic

Pet Lure Option: Tulip and Squeaky Mouse toy

Price: 1
Place this item in your welcome image? : Yes

@Rekha - Awww. :wub: I keep looking at your Personal Hall, btw. It's just so pretty. 

@Mow - Yay, thanks for your request! I have just a little bit of time left before I have to leave for the day; hopefully it's enough for me to complete this! 

ETA: Barely made it, you've got a PM! 

And now, I'm off for reals. Cya later, my dears! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

@MinkishMinx daww thank you so much. I really wanted to give it and me some personality here within the project. I have always loved the concept of a concubine and well to be able to pretty up as what I see myself as as one was well enjoyable.

Tell me something about you, Mink.

Question: What's your favorite book? What's your favorite book that's been turned into a movie? Did you like the movie more or less than the book?

Goodnight everyone! :wub:

Edited by Rekha

So much to read, I still stand by my comment that all the cool stuff happens when I sleep:blink: but yay the marketplace is open! And more bios! Like @pretty_thumb said you sort of get a little glimpse at who a person is by the bio and how they make it. I think it’s neat:) 

Now I’m off to browse the marketplace. I love shopping:P

Name: JavaTigress
Clan: Rose Clan

Name of Design: Imperial Harem Classics - Barber Shop

Color / Animal Option: Brown Haired Female, Please!

Price: Freebie
Change your Welcome Avatar to this? : Yes 

Yay I finally updated my about me section in my personal housing! :D I added in a neat little bit I'll keep updated with what I'm currently reading + what music I currently can't stop listening to (there's gonna be a lot of Eminem on here...) 

ETA: OH HEY today's the day for Clan Leaders <3 

Edited by pretty_thumb

Name: Mak0

Color / Animal Option: Red/Ginger hair

Price: Free
Change your Welcome Avatar to this? : Yes please
^_^

5 hours ago, Ariento said:

Oooh how lovely. Congratulations on your new Princess! 

3 hours ago, JavaTigress said:

Name: JavaTigress

Color / Animal Option: Brown Haired Female, Please!

Price: Freebie
Change your Welcome Avatar to this? : Yes 

39 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

Name: Mak0

Color / Animal Option: Red/Ginger hair

Price: Free
Change your Welcome Avatar to this? : Yes please
^_^

I'll add you both to the wait list! I'll be staying over at a friend's place over the weekend though, so I won't have my saved file to work on. I'll get this done first thing when I get home!

1 hour ago, pretty_thumb said:

Yay I finally updated my about me section in my personal housing! :D I added in a neat little bit I'll keep updated with what I'm currently reading + what music I currently can't stop listening to (there's gonna be a lot of Eminem on here...) 

ETA: OH HEY today's the day for Clan Leaders <3 

Oh, my, so it is! I'm about to head off to bed though. Will tally the votes when I wake up later! I should also be able to announce the Clan Leaders tomorrow. Can't wait! 

6 hours ago, Rekha said:

Tell me something about you, Mink.

Question: What's your favorite book? What's your favorite book that's been turned into a movie? Did you like the movie more or less than the book?

I absolutely adore the Harry Potter series, but my favorite book of all time is probably Dinotopia. I used to sit in the library for hours as a child, staring at the pictures of dinosaurs, waterfalls and mountains - long before I could even read the words. My husband eventually bought me the full set of Dinotopia books for one of my birthdays and I was soo delighted! 

Favorite book to move - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows I. The first part was wonderfully shot, and was pretty much how I pictured the events in the book to be. The second part was a bit of a letdown to me in comparison. I also love the LotR series, as well as the movie rendition of the Hobbit. Although again, the last Hobbit movie was a letdown. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Hey! Ann announcement all!

My Little Imperial Line Eggie is  now a Rose Red hatchie! Repeate a Red hatchie!

12 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Hey! Ann announcement all!

My Little Imperial Line Eggie is  now a Rose Red hatchie! Repeate a Red hatchie!

Congrats, friend! :D