Jump to content
Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, WildDragonFlying said:

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Sacred Line Egg 
Name: WildDragonFlying
Clan I belong to: Jade Clan

 

I own a 2nd Gen Heavenly Line Egg: No

I'd like to be shifted from the Heavenly Line Wait List: Yes

 

I've moved you to the Sacred Line Wait List! 

Share this post


Link to post

Yay for Valentine's! :) I'm glad a break is in order, I was stressed enough about trying to get dragons of Valentines' past. I've been a member for years but because of my sporadic playing previously, I've only been here for one Valentine's Day! 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, pretty_thumb said:

Yay for Valentine's! :) I'm glad a break is in order, I was stressed enough about trying to get dragons of Valentines' past. I've been a member for years but because of my sporadic playing previously, I've only been here for one Valentine's Day! 

Yea I've been here forever but I actually tend to forget the holidays to come online so I tend to miss it because I wasn't super active on the forums or DC especially the last three years due to my injuries taking me away. So I've only got two pairs of cb valentine dragons. 

Share this post


Link to post

@Rekha and @pretty_thumb - I've only experienced one valentine's event so far! The only CB Valentines I have are the Mutamores, so if the CBs are released, I'm going to have a TON of them to try and catch. :wacko:

 

I'm actually quite glad that the breeding break coincides with my trip. I'll have internet access for the entire trip (going to get a sim card with unlimited data) but I was a little worried that I'd be distracted and mess up the breeding. At least now, breeding will resume once I return, so for me, the timing is excellent. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

@Rekha and @pretty_thumb - I've only experienced one valentine's event so far! The only CB Valentines I have are the Mutamores, so if the CBs are released, I'm going to have a TON of them to try and catch. :wacko:

 

I'm actually quite glad that the breeding break coincides with my trip. I'll have internet access for the entire trip (going to get a sim card with unlimited data) but I was a little worried that I'd be distracted and mess up the breeding. At least now, breeding will resume once I return, so for me, the timing is excellent. 

 

*fingers crossed* I REALLY want most of the CBs I've missed over the years (Rosebuds, anyone? :wub:) but I would be glad just for the chance to trade for some. The only CBs I have are the Radiant Angels, which are sooo beautiful. I can't wait to see this year's Valentine dragon too.

 

It couldn't have worked out more perfectly! I do hope that your trip will be fun and safe! :D

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you all for the warm welcome! This is my first time doing anything with lineages so I'm a bit nervous but looking forward to it. 

@MinkishMinx In that case I'd like to be moved to the Sacred Line waitlist. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MinkishMinx said:

@Rekha and @pretty_thumb - I've only experienced one valentine's event so far! The only CB Valentines I have are the Mutamores, so if the CBs are released, I'm going to have a TON of them to try and catch. :wacko:

 

I'm actually quite glad that the breeding break coincides with my trip. I'll have internet access for the entire trip (going to get a sim card with unlimited data) but I was a little worried that I'd be distracted and mess up the breeding. At least now, breeding will resume once I return, so for me, the timing is excellent. 

 

I am glad that you are going to get a chance to catch some of the ones that you have missed and that we will too and yay for it matching the trip! I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip it sounds exciting.

 

1 hour ago, pretty_thumb said:

The only CBs I have are the Radiant Angels, which are sooo beautiful.

 

I have the Radiant Angels and the Heartseekers. I really want last years dragon.

 

1 hour ago, Mochi said:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! This is my first time doing anything with lineages so I'm a bit nervous but looking forward to it. 

 

Well luckily you picked some lineage projects that have very very friendly people. If you have any questions or ever just need someone to talk to about things, feel free to ask or PM me.

Share this post


Link to post

i only missed out on 6 Valentines, so i need 12 CBs and a bunch of 2g. Should be ok 😊 so if i'm the one next on the list on Feb 7 i'll opt for breeding if it doesn't stress Mink too much of course! 

 

Aww @Kigyptnee i like you pairing much :3 if @TempestSea gets a blue one i call dips! If not i'd be happy if you list yourself as breeder and i can request an egg from PrincE Yun Qi and his mate :3 i missed out while i was sleeping 😆

Share this post


Link to post

@Mochi Copy this form :)

 

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Sacred Line Egg 
Name:
Clan I belong to: 

 

I own a 2nd Gen Heavenly Line Egg: Yes / No 

I'd like to be shifted from the Heavenly Line Wait List: Yes / NA

Share this post


Link to post

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Sacred Line Egg 
Name: Mochi
Clan I belong to: Jade

 

I own a 2nd Gen Heavenly Line Egg: No

I'd like to be shifted from the Heavenly Line Wait List: Yes

 

@Ninjakittee Thank you! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mochi said:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! This is my first time doing anything with lineages so I'm a bit nervous but looking forward to it. 

@MinkishMinx In that case I'd like to be moved to the Sacred Line waitlist. Thank you!

 

9 minutes ago, Mochi said:

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Sacred Line Egg 
Name: Mochi
Clan I belong to: Jade

 

I own a 2nd Gen Heavenly Line Egg: No

I'd like to be shifted from the Heavenly Line Wait List: Yes

 

@Ninjakittee Thank you! :) 

 

I'm honored to be part of both of the projects you've chosen to join!  If you ever feel a little confused, I'll always be here to help! Or one of these lovely people will. 

 

Thanks for filling in the form (and thank you, @Ninjakittee for helping to post it!). I'll change you to the Sacred Line wait list right after this. 

 

23 minutes ago, Mow said:

i only missed out on 6 Valentines, so i need 12 CBs and a bunch of 2g. Should be ok 😊 so if i'm the one next on the list on Feb 7 i'll opt for breeding if it doesn't stress Mink too much of course! 

 

Aww @Kigyptnee i like you pairing much :3 if @TempestSea gets a blue one i call dips! If not i'd be happy if you list yourself as breeder and i can request an egg from PrincE Yun Qi and his mate :3 i missed out while i was sleeping 😆

 

If the dragons are kind, your turn should come around Feb 7 (assuming they give us an egg next week for @Minimarty. If it is indeed your turn on Feb 7, I'd be happy to breed them for you! 

 

 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Share this post


Link to post

Ooh, to completely steal an idea from the Intrigue thread, @MinkishMinx Would you be on board with the idea of linking our Imperial groups next to our membership names (that's a weird phrase but I hope I know what you mean) on the first page?

These here dragons are my group for this lineage ^.^

Share this post


Link to post

Ahhh @Kigyptnee I'm too late for both of those eggs. I hope they found a nice home! 

 

 

-------

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Sacred Line Egg 
Name:esse
Clan I belong to: Jade

 

I own a 2nd Gen Heavenly Line Egg: No 

I'd like to be shifted from the Heavenly Line Wait List: No

Edited by esse

Share this post


Link to post

images.png

 

And here's another update about Personal Housing

 

If you guys remember, I made a short post some time back about a new feature I'm excited to introduce to Imperial Housing - Personal Housing!

 

| Personal Housing aka Personal Halls | 

 

Each member in the lineage can create a new post that will serve as their very own home. This post will be linked next to your name at the Members section in the Clan Hall Post. This is your personal space and you can decorate it in any way you like. Some of the things you can display within your house include: 

 

1. Graphics you've collected 

2. A list of your very own Imperial Dragons (if you have them added to a group, you can link the group here, as discussed at our sister project's thread.)

3. Your personal wishlist 

4. Your various lineage plans

 

And basically anything else you can think of. 

 

To make your Hall feel like a home, your Personal Hall will be equipped with a Welcome graphic. Your avatar will be decked out nicely in front of your Hall to welcome your guests. 

 

There will be a default version that can be used by anyone. Here's a glimpse at what they'll look like! Click on the spoiler tags to view the images. 

 

Jade Clan

Spoiler

ClanJadeDefault.png      ClanJadeDefBoy.png

  

Rose Clan

Spoiler

ClanRoseDefault.png    ClanRoseDefBoy.png

 

Sky Clan

Spoiler

ClanSkyDefault.png     ClanSkyDefBoy.png

 

 

There will also be different colored hair choices as well that will be released at a different time.

 

To read more information, here's a link to the previous post I made.

 

I'm hoping to do a soft launch of this very soon. I know, the last time I mentioned this, I promised to get it out somewhere in the middle oft this week. But things got me distracted.  

 

I just need to figure out where and how I'm going to format this new section. But most likely, I'll try and get things started tomorrow. *fingers crossed* 

 

images.png

 

1 hour ago, Ninjakittee said:

Ooh, to completely steal an idea from the Intrigue thread, @MinkishMinx Would you be on board with the idea of linking our Imperial groups next to our membership names (that's a weird phrase but I hope I know what you mean) on the first page?

These here dragons are my group for this lineage ^.^


Ahh, such good timing. I think this would kinda be the equivalent of what you're looking for? If you don't mind waiting a little for me to get this up and running, that is. 

 

1 hour ago, esse said:

Ahhh @Kigyptnee I'm too late for both of those eggs. I hope they found a nice home! 

 

 

-------

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Sacred Line Egg 
Name:esse
Clan I belong to: Jade

 

I own a 2nd Gen Heavenly Line Egg: No 

I'd like to be shifted from the Heavenly Line Wait List: No

 

You're currently on the Heavenly Line wait list. Right now, members can only be on either the Sacred or Heavenly Line wait list, so let me know if you want to be moved onto the Sacred Line's list or remain on the Heavenly line list! I'll update accordingly. (: 

 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Share this post


Link to post

Ahhh @MinkishMinx I am so excited for this. I have to think of how I want to decorate my hall and I can't wait to see as things get opened to being upgraded. Squee!

Share this post


Link to post

@MinkishMinx Aaaaaa I LOVE love L O V E his polka dot pyjamas (I know they're not really pyjamas but look at him he's so cute omg)

Share this post


Link to post

:wub: Zidya and I both love the little preview you've given, Mink! I can't wait to see how everyone decorates!

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, esse said:

Aaah sorry @MinkishMinx I'll stay on the other list then. I'm around the same position in both, anyway. 

 

It's no problem at all! I'll keep you on the Heavenly Line list then. (: 

 

16 minutes ago, Rekha said:

Ahhh @MinkishMinx I am so excited for this. I have to think of how I want to decorate my hall and I can't wait to see as things get opened to being upgraded. Squee!

 

Me too! I hope it works out well. I finally have all the default graphics ready, and now I just have to do the actual hard part -- which is to actually implement it into the project. :lol: *mutters - should have reserved more posts at the beginning* 

 

8 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

@MinkishMinx Aaaaaa I LOVE love L O V E his polka dot pyjamas (I know they're not really pyjamas but look at him he's so cute omg)

 

Hehe, I think his outfit is really cute too. Although yes, they do kinda look like pyjamas huh. At least they're made of the finest silk! I'd gladly sashay around in silk jammies all day!

 

3 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

:wub: Zidya and I both love the little preview you've given, Mink! I can't wait to see how everyone decorates!

 

I'm excited about that too! There won't be that many customization choices at the beginning, but I'll definitely be adding more over time. Some will also be part of special events -- which I'm also really excited to host! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Me too! I hope it works out well. I finally have all the default graphics ready, and now I just have to do the actual hard part -- which is to actually implement it into the project. :lol: *mutters - should have reserved more posts at the beginning* 

 

Hopefully one day you will get a project account and be able to recreate with hopefully a link back to this one so that people can look at the beginning of the project and how it came to be what it will no doubt become!

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Rekha said:

 

Hopefully one day you will get a project account and be able to recreate with hopefully a link back to this one so that people can look at the beginning of the project and how it came to be what it will no doubt become!

 

I definitely hope to be able to do so some day! Maybe when this project is a little more established and we've got more members, I'll contact a mod about this. For now, I'll try to make do with the space I have! And hopefully, it won't be too confusing.

 

images.png

 

For anyone who'd actually like to see the new Personal Hall being implemented in real time, you can check out this post.

 

It'll be constantly changing because I'm currently working on it. But if you'd like a sneak and sorta live preview of what's coming, it might make for an interesting read (and you might even get to see how fickle I am, with all of the constant changes). 

 

Or if you like, you can just wait till everything goes live! 

 

ETA: I'm having a nasty headache now, so I'm going to take a shower and a nap before continuing to work on this. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

ETA: I'm having a nasty headache now, so I'm going to take a shower and a nap before continuing to work on this. 

 

Feel better hon! Everything you've done so far looks amazing, I am so excited to have my own little place to post its going to be thrilling!

 

Edit: Here are my Imperial Harem Dragons!

Edited by Rekha

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh I feel like when I’m sleeping is when all the good stuff happens! I can’t wait for personal housing though! I definitely think you’ll need help to keep everything updated though, @MinkishMinx. I very much see a project account in the future!

 

Here’s my Imperial Harem Gemshards:)

Share this post


Link to post


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.