Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aw, come on! We were doing so well! I sent in another hard puzzle, I hope it makes a difference.

@Zylara I'm in central USA too. I have to wear gloves and/or several jackets or layers if I am outside and needing to use my hands for a while. Living with my sister right now and luckily she has updated heat and air. Electric fireplace. :) I just feel bad for my family the next town over, but its just the pipes cuz the house is only slightly chilly sometimes. My parents right outside town will have to use their heat now, they normally wait until the dead of winter or summer before they use the AC or heater.

Another hard puzzle submitted to the heat gods!

image.thumb.jpg.bd3fb41ea1daba077ec2b74f9850bbd7.jpg

🔹🔷Ah, it's feeling nice with lots o' ICE!🔷🔹

Come join the majority!  We have candy!  Lots n' lots of cakes, cookies, and candy!🍬🍭🍫🍫🍭🍬🍫🍭🍬🍫🎂🍰🍪🍧🍨🍦🍩🍭🍬

Oh, and we run the Dragon Cave's host server now as well!😈

Yep, we play hardball!😆

The only thing that will happen if the Night King wins is you will die. And turn into a zombie.

Kinda anticlimactic. And boring.

So if you want the promised sweet treats and so much more, join Team Fire!

Edited by Miral

Also the night king is a......dragon killer...

6 minutes ago, Zylara said:

Also the night king is a......dragon killer...

But, Zombie dragons.....

4 minutes ago, Rexsaurus said:

But, Zombie dragons.....

Just zombie dragons.. no other pretty fire-breathing ones!!

Let the meter burn! Added big log (hard puzzle).

I've gotten into a pretty good rhythm here; Set timer, do puzzle, wait for timer to go off, submit puzzle, rinse repeat. This tiny kitchen timer is very handy! I'm starting to feel rather sickly again though so I may head off to bed soon.

*mixes Marie 19R up a hot toddy and tucks her into bed with lots of warm blankets*

You will feel better in the morning!

Oh, no!  Still so close, too -- 51/49!  We need to turn the tides! 

Come on everybody, we can do it!  This could be OUR NIGHT!  FIIIIIIIRE!

Oh no, ice is winning the day... :( *submits another hard one*

We need more fire!

Edited by Lastalda

I'm back! Time to do puzzles!

Fire Wall should hit the AP right around noon, DC time... :) 

Edited by mouse050909

Don't know how much I'm going to be able to help today (or tomorrow... it's still going on tomorrow, right?). Real life is getting on my case this week. I'll submit when I can, though, for fire! 🔥

Also, when this is over, I never want to see another Tetris piece or, heck, any 8x6 grid ever again.

Edited by LibbyLishly

I'm seeing the bar as 0% filled, 0 fire, 0 ice. A new day, a new opportunity to turn the bar red and keep it that way :D

EDIT Not anymore... Ice is winning by a wide margin but there is time! Fellow Fireites! BLAZE ON BRIGHTLY! 🔥🔥🔥

Edited by Laura-Borealis