Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes...dont forget to submit puzzles while breeding...sent off another hard one for fire!

Puzzling and breeding!  Golden Wyverns and Soul-Wards are done...I'm adding gold/yellow to the flames tonight!

I forgot the Xenos from the desert on my list too...I bred those to my Graves. Also Desipis is breathing fire, so another one to bred other dragons to.

ETA: Let me know when you all stop breeding...I will stop and save the rest for next breeding wall.

Also if anyone gets eggs from my scroll....and parents are un-named, I am will be working all day to name dragons and send puzzles. I dont like having offspring out there with unnamed parents.

Edited by Zylara

Just submitted my last for the evening.  It's my bedtime now.

See you all tomorrow! :)

7 hours ago, Seahorse said:

Sorry about this PieMaster, my fault!  Thank you so much though for giving us permission and the actual layer :) Fire Sprite credits: PieMaster

2z50wsi.png   14v3039.png   208gqdy.png  a147c5.png

jshvh4.png   2j4spzl.png  25inom9.png

Please use these ones guys, not the older edited ones!

Also, if anyone can edit them and improve the writing/add a border feel free, my attempt isn't the best.

To copy and paste them into your signature without a black background, press quote first, then copy them from that window.

@Shokomon could you please replace the ones on the front page, with the sprite that PieMaster provided us with? :)

50 eggs, but only 43 fire element dragons. And also, zyumorph decided to bred their eggs today, when I'm egglocked, of course. 

FOR THE FIREWALL!!

Absolutely awesome!!! 

Zylara, Seahorse, Quinney, Miaplacidus, glad to hear it! 

I'm still going... added Ochredrakes and Honeydrakes, Antareans and Candelabras, now I'm deep in Tinsel-land... this may take a while!

Edited by Kelkelen

I am at 49 firey eggs sent to AP right now...one more then I will quit till next breeding. Make it an even 50...and another hard puzzle sent off too.

@Kelkelen   you might want to save some for later too

Edited by Zylara

4 minutes ago, Zylara said:

I am at 49 firey eggs sent to AP right now...one more then I will quit till next breeding. Make it an even 50...and another hard puzzle sent off too.

@Kelkelen   you might want to save some for later too

That's okay -- I did one mass-breed yesterday, and I'll do one today, and that might be it for me!  I'd rather get them all in at once in hopes of creating a FIRE WALL OF FIRE in the AP!  :-D

Last hard puzzle done. I hadn't enough time so I bred some messy and (maybe?) inbreeds. I'll persuade my sister to partecipate at the wall too :P See you tomorrow!

Uh oh, everyone's off to bed and our fire bar is dropping!

Hope everyone enjoys their warm, toasty night's sleep!

Night all that are going...I am still here, have puzzles to do and dragons to name. Only 4:05 PM for me...I have not even had lunch yet, lol.

I'm still going strong and have a timer going off every fifteen minutes to maximize my number of submissions while I'm doing other things. Don't give up the fight! We can do this!

Huge rounds of applause to everyone doing the mass breed! 

It's true...that actually was too many dragons for me to breed, lol.  I've been at it for an hour, I need a break! 

Sent to the AP:

3 Candelabras
3 Antareans
2 Honeydrakes
4 Ochredrakes
7 Soul-Wards
2 Harvests
7 Golden Wyverns

and
33 Gold or Bronze Tinsels/Shimmers

The rest of the Bronze Tinsels, and my Harvests, Brimstones, red/orange two-headeds, and Spitfires, can all wait until tomorrow!

Now, one more puzzle before I sleep...

We will all have to post in here what eggs we catch, just to be sure they are from our group. I hope I can catch a couple of 2nd or 3rd gens so I can breed offspring to the AP from them.

Everything I have bred has been 2nd gen I think except for the 3rd gen Reds I did yesterday.

Today I did:

1 PyroXeno from Grave

9 Mageia from Grave

1 Random Chrono from Grave

14 Red FireGems from Blues and Green

12 PB Sunstones

13 PB Royal Crimsons

and 1 Brimstone from Desipis

For a total of 50 not counting the random Chrono

Hmm...going to get a total for yesterday:

4 Magmas PB...hmm thought it was 5?

11 3rd gen Reds

12 PyroXenos from Caligene

1 random GaiaXeno from Caligene

7 Red FireGem eggs from PB Red FireGems

5 PB Red Zyus

12 PB Embers

For a total of 51 not counting the random Gaia egg

So close to the same amount on both days

And another hard puzzle sent in for FIRE!

Edited by Zylara

Don't know if I'll be on during the wall and if I'll be un-scroll-locked by then, but I'll post whatever eggs I get! 

And, maybe if we show our scroll names on our dragon's view pages for a bit, we could check and see if they were bred by Team Fire members, if that makes sense. 

Take a screenshot if you see the firewalls, just in case we miss em! :D

zpLWqo0.png

43% and ice-free!  🔥

@mouse050909  I usually always have my scroll name on...but I did turn it off during Christmas cause of the viewboming. I just turned it back on yesterday or the day before. But I actually am still hiding most of my eggs and hatchies when I am going to bed at night. All my dragons get HugZ in their names...so you will know mine unless I have not got them all named yet, but I am working on it.

OMG I came home from work and the bar is still red?!?! AWESOME!!! Great work everyone!! Just submitted a hard puzzle for fire, have about 6 minutes until I can go again.