Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here comes the fire, doo doo doo doo!

PMq6t20.png

Look at this beautiful firery-AP we created!

And more is on the way!

Even if we lost everyday (I think?) the bar, I can say, without any doubt, we are the best team. Just look at our thread here and all the interest and presence and then this idea of massbreeding fire dragons. I'm proud to be a Fire Warrior!

Edited by Miaplacidus

I just realize that Carinas should be on the breeding list.

Garlands as well, so that their fire at least shows up in the lineage :)

Awe Slept too late, but I was able to grab a Ember and a Magi from this first fire wall. Not much left now. Tomorrow I have to be up early so I should see the full force of our 2nd wall. Going to save 2 more slots so I can get 2 eggs from that wall.

Did these come from one of our own?

Magi from parents Father- Hades Dios  Mother- Hestia Diosa

Ember from parents Father- Blaze Ash  Mother- Cinder-Born

Back to sending in hard puzzles for the best team...FIRE!!

@Earth Gurl   Thanks for changing our pic posting message to fire red...I remember it being a bit too blue yesterday.

Edited by Zylara

I've collected this one and this one. I think to know who's the parents owner!

Also... it's me or the puzzles have become  easier? I'm not receiving T or Z shapes anymore and the pattern is quite the same everytime!

Thank you @Kelkelen for this pretty 3G! :wub: I need more royal crimsons, they're beautiful

By the look of it though, no one wants fire to win after reading the latest chapter - so Ice is thrashing Fire right now!

Edited by Seahorse

OH Derpy me I forgot to even check the parents for the scroll name.

Mine are both from Kelkelen. Ember and Magi

Definitely will grab 2 or maybe even 4 more from the next wall.

Edited by Zylara

I'm not here for the mass drops we've done, so I'm just burning fiiirrreee!!

Hurrah!  So glad you grabbed some of my babies!  (I only just got home from work, now... oh no!  The bar is so sadly behind!)

Alas, I missed our wall, though!  Glad some of you were able to see it -- and to catch dragons.  :-D

@Kelkelen  I think a few of the eggs in the AP are still stragglers of our fire wall.

Some people bred later, so there will prolly be fire eggs showing up all evening, on and off.

Edited by Zylara

Breeding some babies now. 

Probably will sporadically throughout the day, as I have work and stuff.

Any one else breeding Fire babies?

Tomorrow is Friday, that means I have to work. Was messed up on my days when I first got up. So hope I can still grab some more fire eggs once I get off work. Still sending in hard puzzles for fire side. I think I agree that ice is making the story opposite...so they are making the fireyness in the story.

I wonder if TJ expected us all to go for Ice?  We'll never know what the outcome would have been if we had!

These puzzles are much more difficult on mobile..

Anyway, I'll go submit one now.

31 minutes ago, Andromen said:

These puzzles are much more difficult on mobile..

Anyway, I'll go submit one now.

Yay!  Thank you!  Keep up the good work, Team Fire!  I'm happy to see us getting a percent back!

Here is some hot tea and cookies for energy!

?format=750w

While I won't miss the puzzles when they're done, I'll definitely miss all of you.  This right here, this group, you people, have absolutely made this event for me. The new dragons are pretty, the story is intriguing, the puzzles are fun were fun :lol: but it's this thread that pulled me back multiple times a day.  The camaraderie, the laughs, the amazing food and drink, the never give up spirit... you all rock.  I'm gonna miss it when it's over.

And @Kelkelen, @Sagacious and @Earth Gurl, I got some of your gorgeous FIRE eggs, thanks!!  :)

1 minute ago, jocosa said:

While I won't miss the puzzles when they're done, I'll definitely miss all of you.  This right here, this group, you people, have absolutely made this event for me. The new dragons are pretty, the story is intriguing, the puzzles are fun were fun :lol: but it's this thread that pulled me back multiple times a day.  The camaraderie, the laughs, the amazing food and drink, the never give up spirit... you all rock.  I'm gonna miss it when it's over.

And @Kelkelen, @Sagacious and @Earth Gurl, I got some of your gorgeous FIRE eggs, thanks!!  :)

I know exactly what you mean!  We really "made our own fun" with this event, and it's been just lovely!  <3  Jocosa, glad you have some of my FIRE eggs!  I know they have a good home with you.  :-)

Aww, thanks jocosa, we've made some good buddies, haven't we?

I've just submitted my last one for the night. Off to bed now.

3 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

I know exactly what you mean!  We really "made our own fun" with this event, and it's been just lovely!  <3  Jocosa, glad you have some of my FIRE eggs!  I know they have a good home with you.  :-)

If by "good home" you mean spoiled rotten..... guilty as charged! :lol:

Night Quinney, sleep great! :)

Edited by jocosa

3 minutes ago, jocosa said:

Oh I understand so well! This is an amazing group of players.

In 5 min I'll submit my last one too. I don't know if the event will still be going on tomorrow when I log in. Hope it will.

I think tomorrow should be the last day...cause 12 days of Xmas and we only have up to chapter 11 so far. I will miss everyone too....we should make a Fire Team chat room some where...that would be coo...errr hot!