Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm glad we all got to meet here, being a part of Team Fire has certainly been fun! :D I'll miss you lot on here, with our endless determination and hot chocolates! <3

Team Ice doesn't seem to have such a tight-knit team ;)

1 day left of blazing it!  Can't wait for our second firewall to hit!

Let's go out with a blast :D

5 minutes ago, Zylara said:

I think tomorrow should be the last day...cause 12 days of Xmas and we only have up to chapter 11 so far. I will miss everyone too....we should make a Fire Team chat room some where...that would be coo...errr hot!

Oh awsome, So tomorrow wel'l have the last chance to turn the bar red until the end!

Also that's a great idea! Unfortunately I do not know any site-chat to propose.

I'm done for today. Good night everyone!

It's been a lot of fun. :) We've been the underdogs but it hasn't stopped us. And I got some pretties from the AP so thanks to all who contributed!

34 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

Yay!  Thank you!  Keep up the good work, Team Fire!  I'm happy to see us getting a percent back!

Here is some hot tea and cookies for energy!

?format=750w

Never miss out any tea or cookies! *starts eating cookies*

Also, this might be a weird situation, but..

I'm on Team Fire, while I love winter. I'll never understand myself..

Just submitted a puzzle, now to wait around and eat cookies! (As a matter of fact, I've got some cookies right next to me in real life)

1 minute ago, Andromen said:

Also, this might be a weird situation, but..

I'm on Team Fire, while I love winter. I'll never understand myself..

Well, that's just it, isn't it?  If it were summer all the time, we wouldn't get to enjoy snuggling up next to huge, roaring, toasty firesides!  And we wouldn't want to eat all that hot, fire-roasted stuff, or drink tea and cocoa!  And we wouldn't get to wrap up in multiple warm, fuzzy blankets... Winter is the perfect season for a nice crackling FIRE! 

I have to admit, I don't know how choosing fire/ice has affected the story, because I haven't read it all yet... has the prevalence of ice made an impact?

Now that you put it that way, you're right! It is the perfect time!! FLAME IT UP!!!

Yay!  I've got 5 lovely fiery eggies to remember this event by!
This PB Royal Crimson from Lyncerta.

These two PB Hellfire Wyverns from Avarule and Lyncerta.

This 2G Magi x Mistletoe, from maratrekkan.

And this PB Ember from Zylara!

Thank you!  <3

Edited by Kelkelen

I'm so glad I made this thread.

It was so much fun to hang with you all!

This I will miss when the event is over.

Thank you, all of you, for making the game fun!

5 hours ago, Zylara said:

Thanks for changing our pic posting message to fire red...I remember it being a bit too blue yesterday.

I almost made it red yesterday, but I was like... is red too angry? XD But yeah, much more fitting.

1 hour ago, jocosa said:

And @Kelkelen, @Sagacious and @Earth Gurl, I got some of your gorgeous FIRE eggs, thanks!!  :)

You're welcome ^_^ They were mostly second gen PB's I think. I didn't finish breeding tho.

Just submitted another hard one for fire. <3 

Image result for cotton candy

Cotton candy > Fair > Summer > Heat!

Just got home from work after waiting HALF A FREAKING HOUR for transportation to pick me up (thank goodness I had my headphones so the anxiety wasn't totally overwhelming). Now back to puzzles! Submitted one, have about 7 minutes before I can submit another one.

I keep getting either impossible or very easy puzzles on the 'medium' category. Hmm..

Arg this olive wall needs to go away...I have an open slot finally and can grab another fire egg....but only olives. Isn't that contest over now?

ETA: On second thought...this wall will prolly help the fire wall last longer tomorrow. The longer it set there with Olives the lower the time will drop. So maybe a good thing after all.

Edited by Zylara

I really enjoyed this guys... this is also the first mass breeding I participated in. This has been heck of fun. Off to get more eggnog & do more puzzles.

260A85B5-7BF4-4C60-A4AC-2789CA7DE36B.jpeg

@maratrekkan   Yes it has been fun. I saw some of your fire eggs go through the AP earlier...but I was locked and screaming cause I could not take one.

@Zylara if there was anything you really wanted after cooldown I can rebreed it and transfer to you. Just PM me... what is sad is the olive wall is preventing the few remaining fires I bred from being adopted. Not sure why olive walls are so popular... 

Last year I figured the olive walls were due to the Holly Contest... Dunno now...

Edited by Nyxity

@maratrekkan  they were the dragon type selected for the Holly contest this past year....but the contest should be over now since you cant bred Hollys anymore now. If I cant get one....I may have you breed me a 2nd gen red...that was what I tring to grab I think.

6 hours ago, Seahorse said:

I'm glad we all got to meet here, being a part of Team Fire has certainly been fun! :D I'll miss you lot on here, with our endless determination and hot chocolates! <3

Team Ice doesn't seem to have such a tight-knit team ;)

That's because we have dedicated ourselves to helping Team Ice win as much as we can.

We've got one last day! Let's make it count!

tumblr_ns2j58md7c1u7nkqjo1_500.gif

Go Team Fire! Go!

🔥