Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have to be here for the fire wall...I want to grab at least 1 maybe 2 of the fire egg sent to the AP to give them special Xmas17 fire wall names. Want someones bred eggs other then mine though!

5 minutes ago, Zylara said:

I have to be here for the fire wall...I want to grab at least 1 maybe 2 of the fire egg sent to the AP to give them special Xmas17 fire wall names. Want someones bred eggs other then mine though!

Do you know the rough ETA of the fire wall?

I'm bored while waiting to submit

@Seahorse

Well the first egg I bred and sent to the AP is at 6 days and 2 hours  and the AP eggs are at 5 days and 8 hours left. So if the AP keeps moving it will hit prolly sometime tomorrow morning before now...like 6 hour....but it can change if the AP backs up more. the best thing to do is go to your "action log" page and pull up one of the 2 first parents you bred an egg from and go to it children and open the egg stat page. That way you can watch the eggs time compared to the time on eggs in the AP.

Edited by Zylara

Ahh I've missed the fire massbreding, too much stuff to do. Am I too late now?

I saw others in the thread here that missed and want to breed also....maybe we can plan on starting one for early evening today? ...I am sure I can find some more stuff to bred...we can always just keep making fire walls until the end!

Uhm early evening DC time is deep night where I live XD I'll see what I can do.

Maybe bred all you right before you go to bed?

Just post in here you are starting breeding.

Edited by Zylara

45 minutes ago, Zylara said:

Oooo, me, too!  I'll have to check their ETA!

Too bad guys, I've stolen the name 'Team Fire' ;)

Team Blaze is available! I'm sure you guys can be way more inventive than me though :P

4 minutes ago, Zylara said:

Maybe bred all you right before you go to bed?

Yeah, or I can wake up this night, breed the dragons and then go back to sleep. The point is: will I awake at the alarm sound? XD

But one thing is certain: my dragons will partecipate at the fire wall!!

Edited by Miaplacidus

Okay, how about... it's almost 10 PM now.  Starting at 10:15 -- or 4:15 PM Cave Time -- anyone who's looking at this thread, BREED YOUR FIERY DRAGONS, YO!  Breed your FIERY FIRE DRAGONS OF FIRE between 4:15 and 5:00 PM.  Sounds good?  Thoughts?  People on board??? 

:-D

@Shokomon   I am making a list of dragons we bred already, and fire dragons...maybe once I get it ready it can be added to the first post?

@Kelkelen   I can do that...let me finish list first.

Edited by Zylara

The bar is red. It's beautiful.

Edit: Oh! Sure!

Edited by Shokomon

8 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

Okay, how about... it's almost 10 PM now.  Starting at 10:15 -- or 4:15 PM Cave Time -- anyone who's looking at this thread, BREED YOUR FIERY DRAGONS, YO!  Breed your FIERY FIRE DRAGONS OF FIRE between 4:15 and 5:00 PM.  Sounds good?  Thoughts?  People on board??? 

:-D

Yes sir! I'm in.

Bred these for FIRE:
Red - Magma -  PyroXenos - FireGem/when red eggs were available - RedZyus - Embers - Hellfire - Royal Crimson - Candelabra - Duotone - Gilded Bloodscale - Hooktalon - Nexus - Pyralspiyes - Setsong - Red Spinel - SpiritWard - Antarean - Brimstone - Hellhorse - Sunstone - Spitfire

Anything you feel is Red and Firey to heat up the AP!

Grave Dragons are in the fire group too....maybe bred commons to Graves to get the Graves in the lineage so they dont feel left out!

And yes...this breeding hour is Red FireGems too!!

Edited by Zylara

If we add yellow draggies to our FIERY WALL O FLAME, then I can breed a bunch more: Golden Wyverns, Ochredrakes, Honeydrakes, Harvests, Brimstones, aaaaaaaall my Gold and Bronze Tinsels...oh!  And I didn't do my red/orange two-headeds yesterday, either!  Or my Spirit Wards!

Candelabras and Antareans are that warm bronzey, and Candelabras are also FIRE-themed?

Edited by Kelkelen

I am on it...soon as I sent a puzzle for fire!

7 minutes ago, Zylara said:

Bred these for FIRE:
Red - Magma -  PyroXenos - FireGem/when red eggs were available - RedZyus - Embers - Hellfire - Royal Crimson - Candelabra - Duotone - Gilded Bloodscale - Hooktalon - Nexus - Pyralspiyes - Setsong - Red Spinel - SpiritWard - Antarean - Brimstone - Hellhorse - Sunstone - Spitfire

Anything you feel is Red and Firey to heat up the AP!

Grave Dragons are in the fire group too....maybe bred commons to Graves to get the Graves in the lineage so they dont feel left out!

And yes...this breeding hour is Red FireGems too!!

Yoinking for the front page.