Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Holy crap, Team Fire is actually winning today? Yessssss. I gotta go submit more hard puzzles. I had almost given up. Good job, guys. 

46 minutes ago, ridshadowfox said:

So if it's 50% Fire and 50% Ice would the bar be purple?

I saw it red at 50/50 -- don't know why or how it happened, but I take it as a good omen!

I've submitted two medium ones since waking up (my brain isn't awake enough for hard ones yet). I might be able to squeeze in one more while I'm getting ready for work *looks at clock* .... Maybe. GO TEAM FIRE!!!!

13 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

I saw it red at 50/50 -- don't know why or how it happened, but I take it as a good omen!

Yeah, once it reaches 50/50 it seems to go red, rather than blue! Let's just take it that the cave favours us fire warriors rather than our icy foes :D

Keep up the blazing team! Let's see if we can push it back to 54%!

Another log put on the fire!

Edited by quinney

Waiting to submit another hard one... I have eaten some brain food and have coffee now... muwahhaha

AA2886E0-23E9-4EB3-879F-82A2C92099C0.jpeg

I can hardly believe we've kept it red for this long a stretch of time!  HURRAH!!! 

WAY TO GO, TEAM FIRE!

New goal: I want to see that meter get up to 55% FIRE.

s9PnaK.gif

"They'll be a hot time in the old town tonight" :lol:

Look at you guys go!!  First chance I've had to log in today.  So excited to see that red bar!!!!!

Man, puzzles on a Chromebook are quite a bit slower to complete. And since it's still new to me the learning curve to figure out how to rotate without a mouse was a bit steep. :lol: Thank goodness for Google!

Go Go Fire!!!

52%!  oh no!  MUST BUCKLE DOWN.  I went away and cooked dinner, but I'm back with a vengeance!

I went and did laundry. XD Guess my puzzles are helping! Back in to get that percent back with interest!