Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 more minutes before I can push em back again

Woot! Another one submitted. Setting a timer now so I don't forget for 20-30 minutes like I usually do.

Team Fire! A while ago I submitted a medium, now I need to wait for the time to do one again!🔥

Argh! I'm scroll-locked with four egg-slots and my ER hatchling just won't grow! Oh well, fan the flames!

11 more minutes until another puzzle

@Andromen  Welcome to the fire side, have some hot chocolate/coffee/hot tea/hot food...what ever you want we have it here. Pull up a comfy big chair by the fire and enjoy.

Oh also some puzzle help info on the first page first post if you need any help at all. Or you can post in here and we can try to help.

Edited by Zylara

Lol thanks! I don't really enjoy coffee, but I'll stick to the tea haha.

Just submitted a rather easy medium puzzle. Now to write a description for one of my dragons while I wait.

send in more puzzles...its 50/50 again. Blaze it up higher!

I just completed a very easy puzzle that went in the 'medium' category. Now to sing along some warm songs while I wait.

Still sending in hard puzzles for fire! finishing up the nameing of my male FireGems, then just need to name my Zyumorphs to have my fire wall offspring with named parents. Will prolly keep naming though...I let myself get a bit behind on naming...I normally like to name then as hatchies and stay caught up. So much easier that way.

*cringe* just checked...I am 1,221 un-named dragons behind. This is going to take awhile....

Some people just want to watch the world burn..I on the other hand want that bar blazing!

#TeamFIRE

@emerald7fire  Woot for more fire! Welcome, have a comfy seat by the fire and grab what ever hot drink you fancy. Plenty of food about that will melt in your mouth.

Sent off another hard puzzle for the firey side!

@Zylara I've actually been fire but I just now discovered the thread. :P Plus it's been in the single digits here at home the last few nights so I despise the cold atm. My family the next town over ended up with their mainline pipe frozen (even with keeping the sinks dripping) while I was there the last few days. No running water sounds like a job for heat!

Submitted two or three hard puzzles today. I actually find the puzzles pretty fast to do. :D

@Seahorse  Night, sleep well

@emerald7fire  In central USA here...and it has been very cold here for days. Fighting with our dead central heat and air unit to try to get the inside part to go into emergency heat like it did last night for me. The outside unit has been dead for prolly 3 years now. We just try to get the inside part to warm the house enough to keep the pipes from freezing. This has been the coldest winter yet...so this is why I am for fire so much now.

ARGGGG...we lost it, we dropped to 49%. Sending off another hard puzzle.