Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, PieMaster said:

Hey, guys, here's the actual fire layer from the on-site badge. I'd prefer you use this for signature badges rather than the edit someone did to remove the ice, but I guess with badges, edits are less avoidable, especially when credits aren't available, haha.

4M8uIHB.png

Enjoy o3o

Please use this guys! Especially since we have permission!

Also...I MISSED THE MASS BREED! D: !!!

Edit: What were we breeding for the mass bred?

Edited by Shokomon

Any fire type dragon eggs

Magma PyroXenos PyroZyus Embers Hellhorse Reds etc

I am having internet issues I think...Valley Sherwood and EggDropSoup will not load and only about 1/2 the images in signatures are loading...otherwise I would change mine

Edited by Zylara

6 minutes ago, Zylara said:

Found the Fire Element link

Nice! Thank you! 

I'll have to do them later though. Can't now.

A mini massbreed?? Count me in! I bred a lot of dragons I feel like are fire-y, red or orange or something in between! Still waiting for Fire Gem clock to turn to red though. In the mean time, hard puzzles!!

11 hours ago, PieMaster said:

Hey, guys, here's the actual fire layer from the on-site badge. I'd prefer you use this for signature badges rather than the edit someone did to remove the ice, but I guess with badges, edits are less avoidable, especially when credits aren't available, haha.

4M8uIHB.png

Enjoy o3o

Sorry about this PieMaster, my fault!  Thank you so much though for giving us permission and the actual layer :) Fire Sprite credits: PieMaster

2z50wsi.png   14v3039.png   208gqdy.png  a147c5.png

jshvh4.png   2j4spzl.png  25inom9.png

Please use these ones guys, not the older edited ones!

Also, if anyone can edit them and improve the writing/add a border feel free, my attempt isn't the best.

To copy and paste them into your signature without a black background, press quote first, then copy them from that window.

Edited by Seahorse

I'll switch my badge to the fire sprite later when I can get at my desktop. For now: GOOD FIREY MORNING! WE'RE AT 50/50! Let's turn that bar red!

Just got in from an early workday -- back to FIRE I go!!

*waves to all you fire-folk out there!*

If anyone else wants to do a mass-breed today, maybe you can coordinate it, even to have just 3 or 4 people at a time, in hopes of actually making a temporary egg-wall of FIIIIIIRE!
Or, if you don't have time to do that, just breed away!  :-D

The general idea was to make the AP look super fiery -- anything red or orange, or fire-themed: Reds, Magi, Embers, Red Fire Gems, Pyrope Pyralspites, Hellfires, Magmas, etc.  The Magmas are being SO RUDE, though!  None of them want to produce eggs!

*Much applause for everyone who's keeping the fire going!  And for those of you who bred FIRE EGGS BOO YAH!*

1 minute ago, LibbyLishly said:

RED

Keep it going!

Screenshot_20180103-101906.png

Oh, my gosh!  I see it with my own eyes, online, right now!!  And I just submitted another fire puzzle to try and keep it there!

I've done the hard one 5-6 times today, yay me!! :D Go Fire, more.. more..!

My first time seeing it red as well, BLAZE ON!

Wow!  I never thought I'd see it red! Just submitted a puzzle.