TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

On 10/25/2017 at 2:59 AM, Guillotine said:

Did you save the costume before going to another page?
e: Also jeez, this lag is insane. :0 I know that it's probably because of how many people area ctive, but it's still like two mnutes to load a get page.

e2: And now it's not loading at all. Oh my.

The save button finally appeared!

Are you kidding me? After I was satisfied with my pirate knight u guys had to go and add this new costume?! You guys r epic for it, but grrrr.

20171031_010641.jpg

So Silly question is silly, but will we still be able to dress up our dragons after today or is what we choose by the end of today it?

6 minutes ago, blackdragonqueen said:

So Silly question is silly, but will we still be able to dress up our dragons after today or is what we choose by the end of today it?

Not a silly question. My dad says there is no such thing. :)

However, looking at  past decoration events, we may be stuck w/the last costume we choose. I'm torn amongst blue knight, blue fox spirit, and blue pirate (but w/ black pirate pants and bllack pirate tricorn hat and blue knight sword). My hatchie is a shadowalker.:)

Edited by anetofstars

3 minutes ago, anetofstars said:

However, looking at  past decoration events, we may be stuck w/the last costume we choose. I'm torn amongst blue knight, blue fox spirit, and blue pirate (but w/ black pirate pants and bllack pirate tricorn hat and blue knight sword). My hatchie is a shadowalker.:)

Why not mix those costumes together?

33 minutes ago, anetofstars said:

I did a combo of the red fox, red knight and black pirate- with the wizard red scarf to add some style- super cute!

Threw a pair of black ballerina slippers over it too- layering counts- figured that out after I took them off and put them on over the gold foot brackets and realized it looked better that way. So I have a rather dapper, swashbuckling, foxy knighted pirate!

This has been the best Halloween ever!

I just love this fox costume; I got the black one for free and it's my favourite. I finally bought the red wizard costume, too, which is showing up at the bottom of the page with the foxes XD

and I FINALLY GOT THE PLATINUM BADGE!!!!! Just in time to grab all 8 new eggs! (and then dump them, and then grab more. ;))

I haven't gotten a free costume for a few days now, I've had to buy all of mine.

Edited by Rexsaurus

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

Are you kidding me? After I was satisfied with my pirate knight u guys had to go and add this new costume?! You guys r epic for it, but grrrr.

20171031_010641.jpg

I agree. I like my mummy pirate but this is just as awesome!

l6wvgxk.png

Edited by Enuescaris

2 minutes ago, evinin said:

Any ideas for changes? I'm not sure whether I am 100% satisfied with the result. :D

image.png.e40d4914a45c7ea0f29138126b1c53af.png

I prefer the golden knight sword as seen above. But that's all I can think of.

2 minutes ago, Enuescaris said:

I prefer the golden knight sword as seen above. But that's all I can think of.

Oh, that's indeed a very good idea. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Penthasilia said:

I did a combo of the red fox, red knight and black pirate- with the wizard red scarf to add some style- super cute!

Threw a pair of black ballerina slippers over it too- layering counts- figured that out after I took them off and put them on over the gold foot brackets and realized it looked better that way. So I have a rather dapper, swashbuckling, foxy knighted pirate!

That sounds amazing! Which hatchie did you pick?

I just noticed that the fox masks are different depending on which breed of hatchy you picked. XD

Edited by Charity322

10 hours ago, Rexsaurus said:

Is the "glitch" your talking about the Get Candy (0 minutes) because if so then that is not a glitch it just means there is less then 1 minute left.

Not sure why you're asking which glitch I'm talking about, since I posted a screen of it, but no, it didn't go away after a minute. Or five. I had to log out and in again.

Just now, Caerhann said:

Not sure why you're asking which glitch I'm talking about, since I posted a screen of it, but no, it didn't go away after a minute. Or five. I had to log out and in again.

Ah I see

69 hatchies visited and finally I see a second Pumpkin!  :o The fox costume is SUPER-AWESOME-OMG-LOVE!  I had to buy all of them and I've done a combo of them all on my Caligene, she looks epic now.  :D

I'm having so much trouble deciding on what my Pumpkie's final costume will be! Eeee this is more fun than dressing myself for Halloween lol!

4 minutes ago, Rexsaurus said:

The hatchling dress-up might be around for much longer does anyone know when it actually ends?

We don't know. but most events end on midnight of the holiday. so the 12:01 Nov 1st, it will most likely be closed and only whatever the last costume you had will be visible.

7 hours ago, reddof-f6 said:

special mask or am i over looking something?

bghghchgc.png.cb4644b2c7d9bce5a4ca4e86bdd205f5.png (belongs to WhiteAnubis)

I believe it might just be the white fox mask. It looks different because it's the way desipis masks look. I can't be certain since I haven't seen a desipis with a mask on before.