TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

8 hours ago, reddof-f6 said:

special mask or am i over looking something?

bghghchgc.png.cb4644b2c7d9bce5a4ca4e86bdd205f5.png (belongs to WhiteAnubis)

Desipis dragons have their eyes very close to their nostrils when compared to other dragons, or foxes. Due to that placement of the eyes, it would likely look very odd if the fox mask was worn in a way closer to that of other hatchlings, hence it only covers about half of the head for this specific breed. 

This event has been fun. I really liked the hatchling sprites we got to see for the event.

Edited by Condorflight

Interesting glitch...when I go to a halloween dragon's encyclopedia entry (any of them) it says I only need to raise on more adult. (I have less than half the breeds and only one that I know of is grown)

I spazed for a full minute thinking it was a halloween miracle before my scroll actually loaded. I did not infact magically have two adults of all the breeds, which is fine honestly it had to be a glitch. But the collector in me was perfectly happy freaking out. Anyway that's my long winded way of asking if anyone else is having the same situation.

Edited by Fox13

20 minutes ago, terrerio35 said:

@https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/1-tj09/

Hey TJ, how do we share our hatchling?  I want to post it somewhere offsite, if possible.

Click on the hatchling/egg and go to its page. Find the "Show HTML/BBCode Links" link click it then copy the link appropriate for the formatting of the site you wish to post it on.

I just realized you may have meant the one we dress up. I am not sure how to post them besides taking a screen shot and saving it. My apologies.

Edited by Asketil
Misunderstanding

On 30/10/2017 at 1:38 AM, TCA said:

ok but how about the gold one being Gilgamesh

I really think the Gold one is Gilgamesh too. Though, I think Karna now has the same colour scheme? So I hesitated.

1 minute ago, Sophiera said:

I really think the Gold one is Gilgamesh too. Though, I think Karna now has the same colour scheme? So I hesitated.

It's Gilgamesh, trust me on this one.

42 minutes ago, Asketil said:

Click on the hatchling/egg and go to its page. Find the "Show HTML/BBCode Links" link click it then copy the link appropriate for the formatting of the site you wish to post it on.

I just realized you may have meant the one we dress up. I am not sure how to post them besides taking a screen shot and saving it. My apologies.

Yeah, I meant the eventhatchling;)  I am at a loss mainly because I remembered seeing a sharing link at some point, but I don't see it anymore.  Maybe it was only from the time AFTER choosing your hatchling....  Ooo, I just thought of something!  Copy the link from my hatchling if you encountered it or find it on my userpage!  Maybe a pacture format with that link will help!

46 minutes ago, Velvet_paw said:

trying this out my shadow walker costume hatchie https://dragcave.net/halloween17/Velvet_paw

OO its showing all the hatchies I've visited too!

Still undecided whether to go for this or the full Red fox spirit I love the red pirate coat but the Kitsune is so elegant

That's only shown on your side, especially when the event is still running!  It's like a shared link with hidden info that only you can see:)

2 minutes ago, terrerio35 said:

That's only shown on your side, especially when the event is still running!  It's like a shared link with hidden info that only you can see:)

Thanks for that. I just had a peek at your Caligene but obviously couldn't give you treats :).

So hard to decide what I want my little baby to wear permanently. TTwTT I didn't have power for the past day and I half so I'm only getting to explore the kitsune outfits now.

I just dressed my hatchling up for the last time, used bits from witch, ballerina, mummy, pirate, knight, fairy, and kitsune... basically one from every day but the starting day (ghost)

Edited by Cecona

It says I'm up to my egg limit, but I only count 7 eggs, and I don't have any hatchies (except for the costumed event one). Anyone else have that problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

Halloween just ended for me with a huge disappointment as all my five Zombie attempts of this year failed.

Yeah, thank you very much. :dry:

1 hour ago, Moondragon007 said:

It says I'm up to my egg limit, but I only count 7 eggs, and I don't have any hatchies (except for the costumed event one). Anyone else have that problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

If your scroll name is the same as your forum name, then you have a gold trophy, which means a limit of 7 eggs.

1 minute ago, Diamondinmyeye said:

Is it possible to get a CB Vamp in the Halloween cave biome? It's the only one I haven't seen at all.

No, I'm sorry to say.

1 hour ago, Gluria said:

Halloween just ended for me with a huge disappointment as all my five Zombie attempts of this year failed.

Yeah, thank you very much. :dry:

Awww. This baby and I were rooting for you to have some success!  :(

I heard that there aren't any vampire-eggs this year... Is there hope for next year...? I'd really love to get a "starter" :o