Bodecia

DC Community Notice Board

18 minutes ago, HeartJacker13 said:

2nd gen Anagalis purebred; has z-code, and parents have neat codes.

Not influenced.

I've been successfully tempted.

So I'm hatching and dropping a few of those black-tips overtaking the ap. It takes like 10 - 30 minutes a batch.

2G Caligene hatchie pack. This is a repost from yesterday, so I want them gone as soon as possible. (They will be sent to the AP if not taken soon.) Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Gone, thank you! I hope at least one of them genders right.

Edited by obelisk_light

Most require gender lottery

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Free 2G Hatchi Pack #1 Enjoy! Thanks for letting me know :)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Free 2G Hatchi Pack #2 Enjoy! Thanks for letting me know as well~

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3EG SA - Leave a dummy, let him/her grow up and name please, find mates?

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3EG SA - Leave a dummy, let him/her grow up and name please, find mates? Gone, thanks for the CBs!

Edited by Stormypulse

1 minute ago, Stormypulse said:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Free 2G Hatchi Pack #1

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Free 2G Hatchi Pack #2

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3EG SA - Leave a dummy, let him/her grow up and name please, find mates?

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3EG SA - Leave a dummy, let him/her grow up and name please, find mates?

Got the first one, thank you!

11 minutes ago, Stormypulse said:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Free 2G Hatchi Pack #1 Enjoy! Thanks for letting me know :)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Free 2G Hatchi Pack #2

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3EG SA - Leave a dummy, let him/her grow up and name please, find mates?

got the 2nd, thank you!

15 hours ago, Aleoleo said:

A few hatchies are still available

Caught the SW with water walker, thanks.

blah,  can't figure out how to add another quote to this.

Caught the tinsel form the post above me too, thanks!  It's a cutie!

Edited by Dracaena

Aaaaaand my lucky strike ran out and two of my omen hatchies misgendered! Not only that, but they are siblings and neither of them collaborated 😕

They have the same lineage: male omen hatchies from male gemshard x female omen.

Both gone now! Thanks!

I already froze 2 Omens this year, don't need more. 

Edited by relaks