Bodecia

DC Community Notice Board

Project Account Approved by _Z_

Welcome to the DC Community Notice Board! If you are looking to find homes for your eggs or hatchlings you are welcome to post here. Please note that this is NOT a trading thread, it is for gifting only.  This is an open board; everyone is welcome to post. All eggs and hatchlings are accepted. You may also announce if you are going to auto-abandon bred eggs. You may set up your own requirements for your gift, or choose whom to give to. The guidelines are below, but the main thing to remember is no chatting please. Departure announcements and "I got it" type posts only.

GUIDELINES

1. Anyone can give and receive.

2. Unless specified by the giver, there are no restrictions for receiving any eggs or hatchlings, ie.; you do not need to have a certain amount of dragon on your scroll, you do not have to be an an active Level 2 member, etc.

3. There is NO waiting list whatsoever. No need to be on one, no need to be taken off one.

4. Posting that you have offered a dummy on a two way link is considered chatting! Please do not post that you have offered, gifters can see your offers on the link.

5. Please try to post only once per page. Simply edit your original post to include new listings. You may re-post once a new page begins. This will help cut down on the amount of thread cleaning _Z_ has to do.

6. If you want to let others know you have auto-abandoned eggs, go ahead and post!

7. Please do post a thank you when you take something from the thread. It's only polite!

8. Respect others and have fun!

THREAD MONITORS

Bodecia PM Link

Thread Monitors are responsible for monitoring and over seeing this Board. If your announcement does not meet the requirement of this thread, the Monitors may post or PM you a reminder. To ensure that this thread is kept up to date, the Thread Monitors will work together with Forum Monitors to decide when to have the thread wiped.

If you would like to make and submit banners for the page, please PM Bodecia (a.k.a. she who has no art skills....)!

Edited by Bodecia

Pretty Holly x prize checker hatchlings. Influenced to continue the pattern

all claimed.

Edited by PrincessLucy

Gifting

2g Tricolor Wing Snow Angel x Gold Floret

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

raoUC.gif

*Note for newer players:  Snow Angel wing colors are tied to your account.  It is pre-selected and you only get this color.

They can have White, Gold and Tricolor wings

Edited by Mystic_Halo

4th gen Holly checker hatchlings, influenced to continue the line.

I need the space on my scroll, so please grab them if you want.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/ad570508a02f125d44fdcdee07ce8330

https://dragcave.net/teleport/89845bdadf51e1e2409ae8ef96ecccaa

Edited by PrincessLucy

(Uqv8n) and (mhalv) in the AP - 2G Glystere from Silver Tinsel! If anyone catches them please love and name them - both parents are named!

I have unbred Xmases available except Pryanosts and Light Weavers. All are either CB or 2G and I have various different mates if anyone wants! I won't ask anything in return.

Also, offer a dummy for this 3G Thuwed Holly x Winter checker :)

Bump post to put this thread back on the first page since I cleaned out more than usual.

Thread re-opened!

Edited by purpledragonclaw