Bodecia

DC Community Notice Board

2 Salt Hatchies from AP Pack - Fine to Freeze, especially if you need to grow your scroll or regift to someone in need:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

And Adding Another: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

1 Single Z'Coded Salt Hatchie, Please let someone who loves Z'codes, or regift to someone who Z'Codes if you wish:

Edited by Natayah

5 minutes ago, Natayah said:

2 Salt Hatchies from AP Pack - Fine to Freeze, especially if you need to grow your scroll or regift to someone in need:

1 Single Z'Coded Salt Hatchie, Please let someone who loves Z'codes, or regift to someone who Z'Codes if you wish:

I took 2, thank you so much!

12 minutes ago, Natayah said:

took the z

thanks

2G female Omen Wyrm hatchling from female Tri-Horn. Nicely named parents if that's important.

Feel free to do whatever with it.

Adopt me! Claimed! Thanks for letting me know where she went Kaini. :)

Edited by Omen

3 minutes ago, Omen said:

2G female Omen Wyrm hatchling from female Tri-Horn. Nicely named parents if that's important.

Feel free to do whatever with it.

Adopt me!

Snagged, thank :)

Secret Santa 2018 is holding a series of random giveaways/raffles during the signup period (November - December 21st)! Feel free to stop by and look over the rules, maybe win some neat things, and consider signing up for this year's Secret Santa!

These giveaways are open to everyone! Pop a dummy egg in the teleport, and an egg will be randomly chosen after 7AM DC time. 

user posted image 3g gold shimmer x brown copper! 

user posted image 3g silver shimmer x silver lunars!

Edited by Toyo

4th even gen female Grave with one Zombie, one female Holly and two Spriters Alt in base

2g female Desipis from m Desipis x f Green Copper You're welcome Temeraire. Thank you for giving them a loving home. Enjoy :D 

2g Marrow from m Holly x f Marrow, that will misgender (precogged male) You're welcome Kegluneq! That pairing is really pretty and I like the names. Thank you for letting me know. Enjoy :D 

Incuhatchable CB Black Tea egg

Edited by rinoa26