Bodecia

DC Community Notice Board

@Awdz Bodkins Your moonstone hatchie link is broken (I peeked at your scroll & those are all from my kids, so yes they are intended to be for checker lineages, they're just the wrong breed from what I needed :lol:).

1 hour ago, Sunrunner said:

@Awdz Bodkins Your moonstone hatchie link is broken (I peeked at your scroll & those are all from my kids, so yes they are intended to be for checker lineages, they're just the wrong breed from what I needed :lol:).

Aww crumblies, sorry about that!  Here they are for real this time:

Take 'em if you want 'em - 4 moonstone hatchlings from random AP eggs, all EG as though for checker lineages

Posted (edited)

CB Celestial Hatchling Incuatch'ed from the AP. Feel free to Join in the Incuhatch fun to Keep & Regift Yourself, don't forget to breed to help replenish the low timed eggs too! Thanks for giving good home!

Edited by Natayah

@Lagie I grabbed the AP checkered. Liked the code, but fell in love with it's linage. And I was surprise no one claimed it for over an hour?!!

Posted (edited)

I took one of these eggs.  Thanks.  I will hatch it and raise it and take care of it.  🙂

And I went back and took a second one.  There's still one left.  🙂

Edited by Jennie

Posted (edited)

GONE

user posted image user posted image user posted image 3 CB Coast dragons for someone who has yet to enter the raffle Link: https://dragcave.net/raffle

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thanks for giving them a nice home!  Best of luck to you in the raffle!

And

Checker user posted image 3rd gen Silver Tinsel x Desipis https://dragcave.net/lineage/4wkNV

Peered into 4wkNV’s (f) future with Timely Mystic. Jul 09, 2019, 1:48 am EDT

It's correctly influenced.

* This is completely unrelated to my lines, and it's unlikely I'll have two "commons" from this cross, so send me a PM,  

I just might have the other side of the cross for you during the Halloween event.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thanks for giving it a nice home!  Please let me know if you want a holiday mate when I can make it. 

Edited by Mystic_Halo

Posted (edited)

Carinae :

2G / 2G / 2G

You're welcome!

Thank you for letting me know you adopted one, Rhikasa and Soulibur!

Edited by GalacticSketch

Posted (edited)

54 minutes ago, GalacticSketch said:

Carinae :

2G / 2G

Adopted the first one. Thank you so much for the pretty 2G! :D 

Edited by Rhikasa

13 minutes ago, GalacticSketch said:

Carinae :

2G2G / 2G

You're welcome!

Thank you for letting me know you adopted one, Rhikasa!

The lineage looks nice :D I took the second one. Thank you very much!