TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

The description for the Platinum Trophy appears to contain a tiny mistake, hehe: wink.gif

Obtained 1,000 adult dragons or frozen eggs.

tongue.gif

OMG..... maybe we can freeze eggs now?

Oh ffs.

This drop is insane. I have never seen eggs vanish so fast. Arghhh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!

Oh I was so amazed and happy for this release that I nearly cried for joy. Thank you so much TJ and everyone else that made this happen for another wonderful birthday release.

Though these new eggs are really giving me a Power Rangers vibe...is that just me?

Also...

Are the Vampire Dragons getting updated sprites? 'Cause that looks like a new sprite on TJ's post.

Also...

Are the Vampire Dragons getting updated sprites? 'Cause that looks like a new sprite on TJ's post.

Yup!

Just checked mine, they're updated! ^-^

Oh, thanks. Guess I'm off to the help thread then. ^^

I realised that you get the tombstone message if you don't add any dragons to that group while creating it.

So make sure you select at least one dragon and then pick to either add only that dragon, all of it's lineage or all of it's breed smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

And thank you for all the shiny new things ヽ(;▽;)ノ

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

OMG! Amazing update. Looooove the platinum trophy/8th slot....So many things to check out now. Will take me a while to get used to the new lay out, so many years with the previous one...All those new eggs <3 *-*

Thank you and Happy Birthday DC!!!

Phew, managed to grab three of the eggs and I just need one more for the night. I'll probably grab the alpine and volcano at a later date as they seem to be the most popular biomes

Thank you TJ! This is amazing!

Happy Birthday, DC!

Love the new platinum trophy! It looks a bit blue for platinum, but I like blue so whatever. xd.png And monthly raffles, wow.

HOLLLLLY COW.

Well, I'm pretty pumped about these changes. Prize dragons coming back, holy cow yes! I've been salty for years the raffles went away and only a lucky few got CBs.

The platinum trophy is awesome, I'm pretty excited to have another egg slot. That's big news.

I'm neutral on grouping until I try it out, and the way the new header is organized seems logical. The badges were beginning to become a clutter.

Alpine - Black

Coast - Pink

Desert - Blue

Forest - White

Jungle - Lime

Volcano - Red

Thanks Aleoleo! smile.gif

Bumping this for people coming in

Happy Birthday, DC!

Love the new platinum trophy! It looks a bit blue for platinum, but I like blue so whatever. xd.png And monthly raffles, wow.

It makes me think of a little Chinese jade dragon statue biggrin.gif rather like Anagallis S1s, I should freeze me some of those.

Man I was sitting back with my feet up for the Fire Gem drama but for this drop I'm dying x_x

The trophy is pretty but I am never going to get it with my playstyle.

And I don't think we're getting frozen eggs, I think the site is just talking about leetle trees. I wish we were getting frozen eggs.

Prize checkers ... mmm

It will be so nice to see the game changed sort of back to before prizes, once they start to go around more. Hopefully, at least. (Weird coming from a prize owner, i know!)

Happy B-day!!

What is the description and where to find them ^^ ?

They are the only eggs dropping in all the biomes. Good luck... they drop and then they are gone in a flash.