TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

smile.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!! smile.gif Awesome that we get an 8th egg slot & platinum trophy level smile.gif

Thank you TJ fro the new raffles & NEW eggs smile.gifwub.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifthumbs_up.png

Edited by rachii.xo

Happy birthday, DC! laugh.gif

Aaaah, I'm excited for literally everything in this update! Groups (I especially needed this), new egg slot/trophy, new Dragons, new BSA, and more Prizes! And, that new Vamp sprite looks great! I especially love how it has the same feel as the original.

Edit: Also just noticed the codes on some of the new Dragons. xd.png

Edited by Retsam_Nogard

Thanks so much for another year of the site as well as a bunch of new updates and dragons!

[Just letting you know, the title of the thread says "2017-05-11" instead of "2017-05-21." smile.gif]

Happy Birthday DC.

I'm also having the same issues as Raptor of Dragons according to my information it says I have 2,028.

Though looking at other scrolls it looks like it has yet to update the trophy levels for qualified members. When will it happen then? Has anyone got the update on the trophy end?

Edited by dragongirl02

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Is it raise one more dragon from an egg, or is it a hatchling growing up? I have 7 hatchlings...O_O

You need to raise one more dragon to trigger the trophy upgrade.

Sock, I have over 6,000 dragons. I should have an 8th egg slot, no?

I have 7 eggs am am locked. Is 8th slot still to come?

The updates are looking fantastic. I am so excited. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Edited by ainisarie

Happy Birthday DC.

I'm also having the same issues as Raptor of Dragons according to my information it says I have 2,028.

Though looking at other scrolls it looks like it has yet to update the trophy for qualified members. When will it happen then?

First of all, please call me Dalek ^^ second of all, I just got mine. All you need to do is raise one dragon

I love the idea of a platinum trophy and extra egg slot.

Happy Birthday, DC!

Hmmm.... It's as though everyone knew exactly when this release was going to happen. tongue.gif

But I still managed one from each Biome. I guess I'll check in later to double up on one of them, but I have to go now.

Make sure you enter the Raffle! It's in your Account Settings! I just noticed! O_O

I'm not completely sure how I feel about monthly raffles, and I'd like more information about that.

But gorgeous new eggs! Already locked myself with them.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for returning my excitement for this game!

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!!!

Wonder when our trophies and slots will update? I certainly have more than the required amount to be platinum, but I still read as Gold, and I still have the 7 egg limit.

And Yay! for egg slot increases!

Happy Birthday DC.

Though looking at other scrolls it looks like it has yet to update the trophy levels for qualified members. When will it happen then? Has anyone got the update on the trophy end?

Sock, I have over 6,000 dragons. I should have an 8th egg slot, no?

I have 7 eggs am am locked.  Is 8th slot still to come?

You need to raise one more creature before the trophy updates.

Are the new eggs colors based on biomes? I mean black in alpine, blue in coast etc?

First of all, please call me Dalek ^^ second of all, I just got mine. All you need to do is raise one dragon

What do you mean? Having one hatchie grow up?

Make sure you enter the Raffle! It's in your Account Settings! I just noticed! O_O

Awesome! I really hope to get a prize dragon ^^

Cool! This all looks great! I'm especially excited about the return of raffles and I think a monthly thing sounds fun.

Is it raise one more dragon from an egg, or is it a hatchling growing up? I have 7 hatchlings...O_O

I would think that as soon as your next hatchie grows up (or if you freeze one?) that should trigger it?