Paradisiske

D.C Birthday Release

Perhaps a flood of Golds and Silvers for only one day?

Please no. I only see a gold/silver about once every few years as is. If we flood them for one day, no one will see them for the rest of the year because they won't drop for the rest of the year. I would much rather at least have the chance to see one at some point throughout the year than to have one day where everyone is completely anxiety ridden, dropping important lineage projects and other dragons to scramble to catch as many golds/silvers as they can, not to mention the the bad feelings that will pop up when good catchers with good internet fill up on golds/silvers and users on bad internet are stuck still not being able to get a rare, even in the mass flood or users who had to work or were doing family things or plain just couldn't get on a computer and didn't even get a chance to miss out on the rares. I just see this being a world of trouble. =x Please nothing that will wonky the ratios up.

~

I like a lot of other things people are asking for (better sorting/organization, extra egg slot, dragon release, other basic site improvements). If we could throw "ability to make checkers from newer-ish common dragons" in there, all the better!

For a release, my ideal would be a small-big release that includes: one 2head, one pygmy, one drake, one hybrid, and two standard breeding dragons (of any type, honestly, but a common wyrm would be really nice). That would be six dragons total and a little something for everyone.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

For a release, my ideal would be a small-big release that includes: one 2head, one pygmy, one drake, one hybrid, and two standard breeding dragons (of any type, honestly, but a common wyrm would be really nice). That would be six dragons total and a little something for everyone.

I like that one smile.gif

If we could throw "ability to make checkers from newer-ish common dragons" in there, all the better!

Ooh, yes, this as well. *.*

I would love to see an extra egg slot and ways to organize.

I would love to see a birthday themed dragon. Maybe wearing a birthday hat and playing with streamers and confetti. smile.gif

God I'd love to see some actual site improvements. Better sorting, an 8th egg slot, heal BSA. A STORE. Changes to how breeding works so old common x new common isn't harder than old common x rare. More encyclopedia info (a bunch of breeds that get released lately immediately get cool info dumps from their creators--why does this not get into the encyclopedia in some form much sooner?).

A few new dragons would, of course, also be nice. I'm not a huge fan of subtypes like some people are but I gotta admit a pure Pygmy drop would be pretty cute.

-8th egg slot

-Trader's Canyon (I can dream.... wink.gif )

-A few new breeds. Just a few, I hate not being able to get several of each right off.

-More Encyclopedia entries

-A slight , permanent bump to rare drop ratios. To counter the influx of new commons and uncommons over the years.

-While I'm dreaming, removal of death by viewbombing.

Edited by Gryphonic

More encyclopedia info (a bunch of breeds that get released lately immediately get cool info dumps from their creators--why does this not get into the encyclopedia in some form much sooner?).

(bolding mine)

YES! I would *love* if the info-dump in the New Release threads were included in the encyclopedia. Especially since *so* many encyclopedia entries are just completely bare. And while we're at it, how about putting all the new breeds in there? Fire Gems, Holiday 2016, V-day 2017, etc.

More egg slots and a new trophy would get my vote. I too would like to see the Encylopedia updated.

-8th egg slot

-Trader's Canyon (I can dream.... wink.gif )

-A few new breeds. Just a few, I hate not being able to get several of each right off.

-More Encyclopedia entries

-A slight , permanent bump to rare drop ratios. To counter the influx of new commons and uncommons over the years.

-While I'm dreaming, removal of death by viewbombing.

Agreed.

Maybe a dragon with a BSA that can heal sick eggs? wink.gif

Additional egg slot, Trader's Canyon (which I hope for every time, but one of these days ... lol), some better way of sorting the scrolls (people have mentioned things like folders, tabs and sub scrolls), a way to protect eggs from viewing-bombing, and a way to mark dragons (thank you Condorflight) would be really nice for DC's birthday. Extra info in the Encyclopedia would also be really great.

I don't necessarily mind have a new release, but not too many, maybe just one or two.

Edited by rihannalexis

A new release would be alright, but i'd much rather have a site-related thing like the store, tags, and/or the additional egg slot.

Like a lot of others, I would absolutely love to see new organization tools like tabs or tags. I'd also like to see prize raffles back (I never had a chance to even participate) and the empty trophy slot.

I disagree with the whole heal/remove sickness thing, I don't want the game to get easier and there are other ways to prevent view bombing anyway (such as an in site hatchery with options to only allow your account to add your dragons to it, etc).

Like most people, I'd love to see additional egg slots, better scroll sorting (tabs, sub-scrolls, or whatnot), a store (Trader's Canyon), and maybe one or two releases - I'd really like to see more pygmies happy.gif

I would also like another egg slot as I hate having odd number of eggs.

For semi-inactive members, the ability to have an email option where you get email notifications with every post in the News thread (thread? part of forum?) would be incredibly helpful. I doubt more egg slots is going to happen, but that would be awesome. Major site edits to me seem much more important than new dragons, however new sprites would always be appreciated. Mass fogging or even timed fogging (E.G setting it to unfogging 1 hour before death and is already in a hatchery)

For semi-inactive members, the ability to have an email option where you get email notifications with every post in the News thread (thread? part of forum?) would be incredibly helpful.

There's actually already something like that!

Go into the news section, scroll to the bottom, and you should see a subscribe link. Then just make sure you have your email settings correct to receive the notifications. c:

There's actually already something like that!

Go into the news section, scroll to the bottom, and you should see a subscribe link. Then just make sure you have your email settings correct to receive the notifications. c:

Do you get emails? AFAIK, you shouldn't get notifications for the majority of topics in News. The ones with images require coding, so they're put together outside of the News section and moved to News. I think you only get notifications when a new topic is /posted/ in news, which a moved topic doesn't count as.

~

Influencing/incubating/fogging batches would also be a lovely update!

An 8th egg slot would be great.

(Or 11 egg slots for the 11th birthday, but then it would probably bother me that it's not 12. tongue.gif )

Oh and you-know-whats as an ultra-common cave release, but that's probably too controversial for the birthday party. wink.gif

Like most other user, I really wish for an eight eggslot. ;D That would be soooo perfect as 4 sets can be raised at once. smile.gif

I'd also look forward to another Leetle tree. Or something that works similar to them. smile.gif

I'd also look forward to another Leetle tree. Or something that works similar to them. smile.gif

This would be cool. Maybe stages of the moon or something like that..

Edit: it would also be cool if leetle tree could be positioned on top of scroll, cause i never see it this way..

Edited by dejaentndu

I would love to see another dragon or two drop like they did in the April release, where it's easy to get them. As pretty as the Fire Gems are, it was a royal pain in the arse to get the different color variations. xd.png More hybrids would be nice, like maybe a pygmy hybrid! biggrin.gif Increased odds of getting a zombie would be nice too! biggrin.gif As for egg slots, I like the idea of even numbers so one can get a pair of them. So maybe something like this:

new player gets 4 slots with the corresponding total growing things

bronze trophy player gets 6 slots with the corresponding total growing things

silver trophy player gets 8 slots with the corresponding total growing things

gold trophy player gets 10 slots with the corresponding total growing things

and I'd LOVE a platinum trophy for those who have at least 1000 dragons on their scroll with 12 egg slots & the corresponding total growing things. I think anyone who's raised at least 1000 dragons/dinos can easily handle the extra egg slots. biggrin.gif

No more rares, please! That said, I'd like to see the ratios change so you'd actually see them, even if they get snatched before your brain realizes what it saw. xd.png I also would love it if we get more useful BSAs like incubate/precognition/influence. And maybe the odd fun one like splash where if you use it enough times you get a badge. I'd also LOVE more user friendly games like we used to get. The last 2 games we got during Christmas time were NOT fun as the first year it froze so I was unable to complete it & the 2nd one, didn't work at all no matter what I did. sad.gif So more minesweeper type games & the tetras style tile game was fun too!

And that's my wish list for the bday bash. biggrin.gif Will any of it happen? probably not, but a girl can dream! biggrin.gif

More egg slots, one more would be enough to make me really happy. I think a Rooster to go along with the Chicken would be a nice idea also. Eliminating refusals would really make for a great 11th Birthday.