Paradisiske

D.C Birthday Release

I would like to see more true rares as well. Golds and Silvers are the only true rares, and I would like another "unobtainable" to scramble after. I know my opinion is probably an unpopular one, but I like scrambling for rares.

I want more Dinos! There are so many finished and twiddling their thumbs, xd.png

That would be a great release. The invasion of the Dinos!

*perks ears*

They're not talking about an actual release they know TJ is planning soon. They suggested some dino-inspired dragons in DR that can be considered for release once they're finished.

I would like to see more true rares as well. Golds and Silvers are the only true rares, and I would like another "unobtainable" to scramble after. I know my opinion is probably an unpopular one, but I like scrambling for rares.

I've been in the cave way more and I've still only seen one gold and one silver this year. The last cb rare I caught was Dec at least two years ago (which I gifted during Secret Santa). The last silver... was probably around that time as well. And that brings my total up to two cb golds and one cb silver caught myself. I'm not sure I'd consider what I do "scrambling". xD

I know lots of people want more rares. I don't know if they'd really help or not. I'm not like super against it because I basically just ignore rares now because they're so impossibly hard to find, but it is interesting to see the range of opinions we all have on it.

I don't think I want to see a new rare for DC's birthday, though. I think a more relaxing release would be a lot more fun of a celebration.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I wouldn't want to see a rare released. But Maybe a rooster, Dino, extra egg slot. Hoarder Badge might be fun.

I would n ot want to see 11 breeds over a week, that would be insane.

Tabs would be nice. Over 5000 Dragons its kinda hard to find my BSA even with the BSA drop down because I have 1500+ BSA vampires.

Sock would it grind your gears if I said one evening, after a l ong shift. I came home and managed to get two silvers in a 5 minute span? I was surprised to get the first one. I thought the second was was just me clicking back and it being there.

Edited by Starscream

I want more Dinos! There are so many finished and twiddling their thumbs, xd.png

But the pygmy dinos tho. I need so many teeny tiny dinos. I hope they return to the completed section.

Well, the completed section was wiped out and I no longer see the dinos

@wolfgirlys: because the dinos were a jok,e and paper and cheese dragons were also a joke, as well as enchanted objects, and TJ said "no more."

Well, the completed section was wiped out and I no longer see the dinos

They may be hiding somewhere in the requests section, probably in the back if they were completed years ago and haven't been bumped yet.

More dinos would be nice though. Dino Cave for the birthday would be fun.

I wouldn't mind more Dinos, Roosters and such, that would be cute. And they still count as rares so it should make all those who for one reason or another desire such a release happy too. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Hmm, I don't know how likely it is, but I'd love to see another dragon with a rare egg variation like Dorsals or Ridgewings.

I'm not actually a huge fan of Dinos or other unbreedables, but there's one Dino suggestion I saw that I really love and will absolutely collect if it ever gets released. *holds breath*

But mostly I'm just hoping for anything cool or pretty *o*

Ok so Freeze action got reduced to 12 with Gold Scroll ~ this can only mean we get more scroll badges - diamond/platinum and maybe 8th egg space ~~~ ninja.gif

Ok so Freeze action got reduced to 12 with Gold Scroll ~ this can only mean we get more scroll badges - diamond/platinum and maybe 8th egg space ~~~ ninja.gif

...it did? I have a gold trophy (and damn near 10000 dragons!) and I currently have 13 freeze actions available.

Ok, that's weird. huh.gif Reserving judgement until it proves widespread, though. And note that it says "12 or more times" - 16 is more than 12, fo' sure. wink.gif Could be that TJ is just fuffing about with the site wording.

I definitely have more than 12 freezes available (and I used one quite recently):

user posted image

How about a Chicken Cave, since we already had a Dino Cave? xd.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

NO, WANT HYBRID PYGMIES.

Also drakes, but pygmies more.

Why stop there and not include hybrid two-headeds? laugh.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Yeah that would be good. But PYGMIES. I LOVE pygmies loads more than I love 2-headeds !

Hey though -what about a twohead hybrid with only one head and those could breed with regular dragons ?

I have enthused myself laugh.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

8th egg slot, a tone of new realeases, and some actual new spriters. I'd like for those new releases to come from the CL too, cause seriously, some of those are from 2014. That's a terrible waste of those artist's time and the work put into their sprites.

I'd like for those new releases to come from the CL too, cause seriously, some of those are from 2014. That's a terrible waste of those artist's time and the work put into their sprites.

Some of those simply aren't up to standard, though. Also, speaking as someone who makes stuff (mostly quilts), time put into making something, even if it wasn't a success, rarely feels "wasted" because of what I learned during the process.