Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Alrighty, I've been having some good luck with hunting. My friend has witnessed me getting faster pace on my legs whenever there is a Charmander or Dratini nearby. And just yesterday I hit lvl 26 finally. I've also hatched Igglypuff, finally gotten Primeape and Weezing into dex. Also caught pretty good Christmas Pikachu and evolved it. I now have Christmas Raichu.

In fact... the Christmas Pikachu spawns have been rather crazy over here!

I do, however, curse few things. I had second moment of Magikarp turning out to be Ditto instead. But more I curse the more recent "I am not robot" capcha instances. Apparently me having GPS issues right at home is not acceptable... - _ - Because I got two of them in row!

The only reason I keep my phone open downstairs is the fact that nearby river tends to spawn water pokemons. In fact, I can catch Magikarp, Goldeen, Poliwag and Psyduck out of it, thanks to nearby Pokestop. But recently it has started to spawn also Dratinis. I'll get my Dragonite eventually... :3

ETA:

Dem blisters... dem blisters on balls of my feet! >.< Ow.

Edited by Moonlightelf

I still have not even SEEN a single christmas pikachu. I'm going to be really upset if I don't catch one since they're limited dry.gif the spawns in my rural town just suck! Ayiee.

Still no ditto.

How do the eggs you can hatch baby Pokemon from look? smile.gif

They look same as the regular eggs. I've seen video where they hatched one from 5km egg, though I hatched my Igglypuff from 2km egg.

OK, so my updates are the following:

*finally reached level 27

*caught several Christmas Pikachus and finally earned the silver medal for electric Pokemon -> finally I have a Raichu, as I mentioned before

*caught 6 Dittos in total

*caught another Scyther yesterday so now I have some candy to upgrade my breathtaking, but 500+sth CP Scyther

*my breathtaking Cloyster and Victreebell have been leveled up more than once so, although they started off with 300 CP or sth, they both almost reached 1000 CP

*FINALLY evolved my breathtaking Ivysaur and got my very first Venusaur with a Solar Beam attack

*got myself a breathtaking Golduck

*also got a breathtaking Sandslash and Wigglytuff

*caught enough Vulpix to evolve one to a Ninetales, still waiting to catch or hatch a breathtaking Vulpix to do so

If I had more incubators that would be great, but overall I think I've been having some good luck playing lately. biggrin.gif

Fun little factoid I'd thought you'd all like to hear;

This year's Dr. Who Christmas special, The Doctor flooded an office building with Pokémon (referring to Pokémon Go) as a distraction in one scene.

Disappointed to hear the gen 2 release didn't happen as postulated. Meh, oh well, maybe for New Years. I want some Sentret and Ledyba to go with my Pidgey and Paras horde.

Gotta admit I didn't realize the santa Pikachus were their own special sprite at first-- I figured it was a thing that all Pikachus got and transferred a few prematurely. They might make some nice trade-fodder (more wishful thinking) later on =p

No new entries today, but I almost reached my silver Pikachu medal, and also I got a 10km egg after a long while! Can't wait to get another incubator and see what it could hatch into. biggrin.gif

I've seen a few santa pikachu but still haven't caught one D: Just... to few pokeballs, no stops around here.

A Lickitung appeared in my house and I caught it, and I also hatched a Porygon. Two new pokedex entries, I'm so happy! wub.gif

I FINALLY caught a bulbasaur, oh my gosh. Had I closed my phone two seconds earlier (as we were driving, but at a light, so I was trying to get a stop), I would have missed it. =o So glad. It's the first one I've seen besides the starter that popped up when I started.

~

Yep, I'm down to five or less for all types of pokeballs. =(

I did have my pokemon at a gym for the past few days, but I guess you must have the highest CP pokemon at the gym to get any coins. =_= Ridiculous.

I did get another incubator from a stop, though, so I guess they recently added those to collect!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Finally I added a Ninetales, a Muk and a Cleffa in my pokedex. I was so excited to hatch the first gen 2 baby ever. wub.gif

Unlike that 10km egg that gave me a Pinsir. dry.gif

I did have my pokemon at a gym for the past few days, but I guess you must have the highest CP pokemon at the gym to get any coins. =_= Ridiculous.

This isn't true, sock. I've been collecting coins from gyms for a long time (I own at least one in my town at any given time, sometimes as many as four) and I'm almost never the top spot. I just claimed today.

You should be able to claim coins in the shop (you have to manually claim every day, they don't automatically credit) or your pokemon got kicked out.

-

Anyway I finally caught a christmas pikachu! PRAISE THIS DAY

This isn't true, sock. I've been collecting coins from gyms for a long time (I own at least one in my town at any given time, sometimes as many as four) and I'm almost never the top spot. I just claimed today.

You should be able to claim coins in the shop (you have to manually claim every day, they don't automatically credit) or your pokemon got kicked out.

-

Anyway I finally caught a christmas pikachu! PRAISE THIS DAY

I checked the store and it didn't let me claim. =( I'm confused, and I think the game was, too. (My team has lost the gym by now, so I can't try again until we go into town.)

'Grats on your pikachu!

Caught a second christmas piku, I'm on fire >)

Now if I could just nail down that ditto, that'd be great tongue.gif

Looks like the park close to the music academy is the habitat of Seels - I caught sixteen of them over there in two days! They must be fans of Chopin since most of them were gathered around the pokestop marked by his statue in the park. laugh.gif Thanks to this I finally evolved my first ever Seel (caught close to my house ages ago, oddly enough it was breathtaking) to a Dewgong, and it's magnificent. wub.gif I also got myself an Alakazam by evolving my breathtaking Kadabra, so those were two new pokedex entries. wub.gif

If I could just catch one more Machop to get a Machamp that would be great. smile.gif And I wish something new and exciting could hatch from my new 10km egg, maybe a Lapras or something. wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

After all these months I've finally caught myself a Charmander. (I caught the Squirtle before I even realized what I was doing. Thought I could catch all three at the start. xd.png ) I just wish that it was better. CP is decent, but it's "not likely to make much headway in battle".

Today caught 14 Charmanders and 1 Charmeleon. This totals into having 17 Charmanders and 1 Charmeleon... and I don't have heard to throw them to professor ;_; *snuggles them all* My Char-babies...

Either way... tomorrow I'm gonna hatch 7 5km eggs at the same time and stock up with eggs to hopefully get baby Pokémons. Can't wait to see what I hatch. But aside that I have a lot of evolution fodder and 7th day bonuses... I'm gonna use one Lucky Egg to have massive amount of experience :3

A Butterfree and Ivysaur ran away on me today. sad.gif But on the bright side, I caught some Charmanders and a Squirtle. Slowly piling up the candy needed for a Blastoise and a Charizard (and I know exactly which ones to evolve). smile.gif

Aww, is PoGo doing an increase in certain Pokemon for New Years? It's our last day of vacay, so we won't be going to town, and I have no Pokeballs (and nothing around me to spawn Pokemon). D|

Aww, is PoGo doing an increase in certain Pokemon for New Years? It's our last day of vacay, so we won't be going to town, and I have no Pokeballs (and nothing around me to spawn Pokemon). D|

Starter Pokemon and their evolutions spawn much more often lately, I've seen many more Charmanders around, and I even registered a Blastoise in my near vicinity! That's great because I'll be able to evolve to a Charizard and Blastoise sooner than I thought. biggrin.gif

Starter Pokemon and their evolutions spawn much more often lately, I've seen many more Charmanders around, and I even registered a Blastoise in my near vicinity! That's great because I'll be able to evolve to a Charizard and Blastoise sooner than I thought. biggrin.gif

Dangit! Even when I go back home tomorrow, there's only one pokestop I can go to. Not near enough to get any pokeballs to actually catch things with (much less things like starters which start out harder to catch anyway), and I still don't have a full evolution of any starters. D:

Well, everyone else have fun and good luck with that!

Dangit! Even when I go back home tomorrow, there's only one pokestop I can go to. Not near enough to get any pokeballs to actually catch things with (much less things like starters which start out harder to catch anyway), and I still don't have a full evolution of any starters. D:

Well, everyone else have fun and good luck with that!

Sad to hear that. sad.gif

I currently have two 5km and one 10km egg incubating, I can't wait to see what they result in when I walk enough to make them hatch. wub.gif

user posted image

Holy Christ. blink.gif I was going to get a Charmander at a pokestop I saw him around, and it disappeared in the meantime. While I was training to upgrade a team Mystic gym and add my own pokemon defender HE came out. A 1184 CP Charizard (not the best stats, but oh well) marked by a bright red circle. AND HE STAYED INSIDE A PLAIN POKEBALL. I am making progress towards evolving my breathtaking Charmeleon, but catching a wild Charizard? Whoa. ohmy.gif

I'm catching more and more christmas pikachu, which is nice - for a while there I was afraid I wouldn't get any at all. I'll admit I caved and bought one of the boxes that are on sale in the shop - 100 pokeballs certainly helped. I'm still annoyed by how few stops give out - you have to buy balls to play :/

A 900 cp charmeleon ran away from me, which was frustrating! tongue.gif