Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

CP 681 HP 61. It's best attributes is HP and the stats exceed the calculations. and it knows tackle and fire blast.

Oh, nice. =o

~

I finally hatched a magikarp! You need 400 candies to evolve a gyrados!?!?!? No wonder I haven't seen any yet.

A Vulpix spawned at work and it would have been the last one I needed for Ninetales but it fled. Then later an Ivysaur spawned too but my phone died right then and there. I was so bummed sad.gif

Plus side though I got an Exeggutor finally so at least there's that!

Finally got a Golem! Hatched another Magikarp, but I'm still around 250 candies away from evolving one to a Gyarados. Patience is a virtue so I'll keep waiting and see at which point I'll get one. biggrin.gif

I'm still many candies away from getting a Ninetales, but I'd also like to hatch a Vulpix so it can be breathtaking. biggrin.gif

I placed vulpix as my companion pokemon in order to get a ninetales with greater ease! It's one of my favorite pokemon biggrin.gif

Apparently my phone GPS spontaneously started working again at some point. Would've been good to know before the Halloween event ended, I still don't have a gengar :C

Anyway, things are glitchy as ever, I see.

Anyway, things are glitchy as ever, I see.

I get a Dragonite this small showing up on the screen of my phone when I catch pokemon, no matter which pokemon it is, I find it funny. blink.gif

I feel like PoGo was either glitching for me last night or trying to give me a small good thing in my life.

Every time I entered the game, like 7 - 10 pokemon would spawn around me, and every few feet I walked, 3 - 5 pokemon would pop up. I even caught my first snorlax and lickitung. I ended up with at least 10k experience - enough to finally hit level 24.

Only downside is that I totally ran down all my pokeballs. Went from 70 regular and 70 great down to 10 regular and 20 great (and that was visiting pokestops regularly).

I even caught my first snorlax and lickitung. I ended up with at least 10k experience - enough to finally hit level 24.

I still have no Lickitung, but MAN, that is one very naughty looking Pokemon. ohmy.gif

I feel like PoGo was either glitching for me last night or trying to give me a small good thing in my life.

Every time I entered the game, like 7 - 10 pokemon would spawn around me, and every few feet I walked, 3 - 5 pokemon would pop up. I even caught my first snorlax and lickitung. I ended up with at least 10k experience - enough to finally hit level 24.

Only downside is that I totally ran down all my pokeballs. Went from 70 regular and 70 great down to 10 regular and 20 great (and that was visiting pokestops regularly).

There's something happening until the 11th, like lots of Pokemon spawning and lots of things from Pokestops. I don't remember the exact thing, but yeah. Something.

There's something happening until the 11th, like lots of Pokemon spawning and lots of things from Pokestops. I don't remember the exact thing, but yeah. Something.

Random. Thanks. Glad to know it's actually intentional 'cause I was feeling kinda guilty.

I was once actually surrounded by seven or eight Pokemon at once, I was in shock to say the least. laugh.gif I had such a hard time deciding which one I needed most because I was in motion at the time, going back home from college by bus. sad.gif

https://m.imgur.com/1phq6SF

My work is now an eevee spawning ground I guess. Not just that one case either like...it's almost exclusively eevee. Can't complain too much since I love eevee it evolves into my #1 favorite pokemon (Jolteon) and its better then weedles all the time. But still xd.png

Also caught my first pinsir, so that's nice. And the ridic amounts of vulpix and abra I've been seeing is great. But, tbh, I'll be kinda relieved when this event is over. While the exp I've gained has been awesome (35 - 40k), I'm super stressed over it. I work in a pokestop and on campus, so I have plenty of access to pokestops, but they're only giving 2 - 3x the items (with potions mixed in!), and like 4 - 6x the amount of pokemon are spawning (and seem to have regular escape rates, needing multiple pokeballs). I've run out of regular balls several times and am dangerously low on great balls and don't want to dip into my small stash of ultra balls for things like pidgey, venonat, ponyta, paras, etc. >_>

I know - what a silly thing to complain about, lol!

~

Have the fantastic luck of having two 10k eggs rn. =o One I'm close to hatching, the other I just got. Fingers crossed for some good stuff.

"To tie in with a special promotion in Japan, until November 23rd 2016 in the Miyagi, Iwate and Fukushima Prefectures of Japan, the Pokémon Lapras will be a lot more common than usual, allowing for more players to capture it. There is currently no word on if any similar promotions will run outside of Japan."

good 2 know niantic is already doing area exclusive events....... no im not worried why do u ask

Edited by Switch

Yesterday, or earlier today (not sure because I caught a cold and can't tell what day it is, my head hurts A LOT), I caught a 660 CP Machop, and Blanche said that he was a breathtaking specimen of his kind, so I evolved him into a breathtaking Machoke. Once I get around 70 more Machop candies I'll be able to have a breathtaking Machamp and finally have all three Machop evolution stages. biggrin.gif

Kinda ticked off with the game right now. I complained that it was overwhelming for that many pokemon to show up during the event because even the increased amount of items from pokestops couldn't keep me stocked up enough. Now I'm seeing nearly the same amount of pokemon and only getting two pokeballs at a time from stops. My five minute walk from the gym to my office yesterday turned into 45 minutes. Today, I specifically took time before coming into to finish up my thesis and hit 20 pokestops just to try and stock up. I wound up at my office with zero reg pokeballs and only five great balls left. I thought I might see less pokemon if I just left the app open while I sat in my office and collect items every few minutes (since this building is a pokestop), I could better build up my pokeball collection again. Instead, 2 or so pokemon showed up every few minutes (and why does a 100 cp paras thinks it needs to escape two pokeballs for anyway???), defeating the purpose of what I wanted to do. And I hate not catching pokemon because you can run away from them, but then they still sit there on your screen forever before disappearing, and they really bother me.

I'm gonna have to take a break from this game if the pokemon rates don't just chill because it's overwhelming me so much that I'm pulling out my hair, and for some odd reason, that just isn't my idea of fun. =\

"To tie in with a special promotion in Japan, until November 23rd 2016 in the Miyagi, Iwate and Fukushima Prefectures of Japan, the Pokémon Lapras will be a lot more common than usual, allowing for more players to capture it. There is currently no word on if any similar promotions will run outside of Japan."

good 2 know niantic is already doing area exclusive events....... no im not worried why do u ask

I live in a desert. Can't they offer this same deal to me. xP

It's not surprising that they'd do exclusive events considering they've had area-specific pokemon since the start. The events bother me a lot less than that does. >_>

Yesterday, or earlier today (not sure because I caught a cold and can't tell what day it is, my head hurts A LOT), I caught a 660 CP Machop, and Blanche said that he was a breathtaking specimen of his kind, so I evolved him into a breathtaking Machoke. Once I get around 70 more Machop candies I'll be able to have a breathtaking Machamp and finally have all three Machop evolution stages.

Nice! Congrats. 8D

I caught a 666cp Tauros the other day.

Decided to name it "Diablos"... it seemed fitting xd.png

I'm still playing GO, but I agree with Sock. The pokestops just don't keep up with the amount of pokemon, and I'm out of balls constantly, especially since I have a GO plus. It stinks! they should make the increase in items permanent, and add more pokestops especially for players in rural areas. I live in a small town and there are two to three stops easily accessible to me. In the whole town! Four if you count the ONE in the north shoppes, which is like. The center of town, frankly.

Oh but if they did that, they wouldn't make as much money selling pokeballs in the shop :/

It really is obnoxious; the closest Pokestops to me are 30-60 minutes away on foot, and for the closest ones it's literally risking my life to try to get them regularly because they're on one of the most dangerous roads in the state.

I'm kind of lucky in that I mostly focus on catching Pokemon I don't have so I'm not constantly out of Pokeballs, but it's still frustrating.

They should allow submissions for pokestop locations again, though I kinda understand they'd get TONS. But how else are they going to add more? weh.

I want to go to the zoo again, the zoo has tons of stops in such a small distance.

My pokestops arent giving me anything at all. I get the Try again later message. so I couldn't play at the bowling alley last night because I didn't have enough. I was lucky and able to catch three that showed up that I needed but that was it.

I'm still playing GO, but I agree with Sock. The pokestops just don't keep up with the amount of pokemon, and I'm out of balls constantly, especially since I have a GO plus. It stinks! they should make the increase in items permanent, and add more pokestops especially for players in rural areas. I live in a small town and there are two to three stops easily accessible to me.  In the whole town! Four if you count the ONE in the north shoppes, which is like. The center of town, frankly.

Oh but if they did that, they wouldn't make as much money selling pokeballs in the shop :/

Duuuude, seriously. I left PoGo open for four hours today while I was working in my office just to collect pokeballs. I went outside once to walk 50 feet to the next building and back and once to do a small loop around some pokestops before I went home. I'm home and how many pokeballs do I have? That's right. Zero. Four hours and zero pokeballs. Something is clearly imbalanced. =\

I can't imagine how bad it is only have 2 - 3 pokestops! D:

Does Go Plus also count distance or nah?

(Good news is, the gps kept re-locating me and having me wander around, so it counted me as walking a little over 5 km, finishing off two eggs, lmao.)

They should allow submissions for pokestop locations again, though I kinda understand they'd get TONS. But how else are they going to add more? weh.

I would also really like it if we could exchange items. I haven't had time to battle, so I have about 60 - 80 potions/revives I'd be willing to exchange for some pokeballs. Also wouldn't have to delete so much stuff just to leave room open for pokeballs.

My pokestops arent giving me anything at all. I get the Try again later message. so I couldn't play at the bowling alley last night because I didn't have enough. I was lucky and able to catch three that showed up that I needed but that was it.

I'm glad it's not just me! Fortunately, they're working most the time, but there are some that just aren't loading correctly all the time and it's way more common these past few days than it has been. Super frustrating. Something definitely needs tweaked to fix it. >_>

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

yeah the try again later message has been showing up a lot more for no obvious reason :\ im missing out on a lot of items because of it