Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I caught another Ditto, and this time I didn't miss a single nanosecond of the transformation. I kept the old one because the new one was only above average and I'll keep leveling him up with candies I get catching other Dittos. tongue.gif

Even though it's only CP 61, I had to see if ditto actually transformed in battle and used the opponent's attacks. Couldn't help myself. It does! It's really cool to watch. But ditto stands still to transform, and I was immediately hit with my own rhydon's attack and fainted. =p

Still no ditto for me! Working 8 hour shifts I've had a hard time getting pokeballs, like sock said. sad.gif

Still no ditto for me! Working 8 hour shifts I've had a hard time getting pokeballs, like sock said. sad.gif

OK, you're gonna hate me so much, but... I caught my third one today. biggrin.gif Disguised as a Zubat this time.

OK, you're gonna hate me so much, but... I caught my third one today. biggrin.gif Disguised as a Zubat this time.

I hate you!!! :DDDD (in jest)

I've caught so many throwaway pokemon and still nothing!!! oui

I hate you!!! :DDDD (in jest)

I've caught so many throwaway pokemon and still nothing!!! oui

Don't worry, I don't have one either yet.

sad.gif

If I could give one of you the 10 CP ditto I caught (only other one I've caught was 61 CP), I would. D:

Good luck in the ditto hunt!

~

I finally have enough candy to evolve my first nidoqueen, nidoking, raichu, dodrio, magnetron, and am walking my electrode to evolve a voltorb - just seven more candies. Gonna have so many new unlocks at once. o3o

So far I've caught 4 Dittos.

The 4th one was purely unintentional really... because while I was explaining to my friend how catching Ditto works, I caught Magikarp and then let it wiggle in the ball. She's standing right next to me as I explain it and then she's like "what the...?" and I'm "Yeah, it works that way."

I then looked at my phone and realized why she was having that reaction. My Magikarp turned into Ditto. My friend caught that same Magikarp then to get her first Ditto.

...I wanted that Magikarp, not Ditto, as odd statement as it is from my part.

...at the very least that Ditto was strong.

I was meant to do 60 evolves while we had double XP but I forgot about it.

I want to play more but I'm having trouble staying interested

So far I've caught 4 Dittos.

The 4th one was purely unintentional really... because while I was explaining to my friend how catching Ditto works, I caught Magikarp and then let it wiggle in the ball. She's standing right next to me as I explain it and then she's like "what the...?" and I'm "Yeah, it works that way."

I then looked at my phone and realized why she was having that reaction. My Magikarp turned into Ditto. My friend caught that same Magikarp then to get her first Ditto.

...I wanted that Magikarp, not Ditto, as odd statement as it is from my part.

...at the very least that Ditto was strong.

It takes a ridiculous number of candies to evolve a magikarp, and niantec had the brilliant idea of having them sometimes be ditto!?

I've only ever seen one magikarp here. If it transformed into a ditto, I'd be royally peeved. Pidgey, rattata, paras, and even ponyta and geodude (here, at least)? I'd be fine with. But magikarp!? No, pls.

It takes a ridiculous number of candies to evolve a magikarp, and niantec had the brilliant idea of having them sometimes be ditto!?

I've only ever seen one magikarp here. If it transformed into a ditto, I'd be royally peeved. Pidgey, rattata, paras, and even ponyta and geodude (here, at least)? I'd be fine with. But magikarp!? No, pls.

There's another (larger) town I go to to pokemon hunt (and you know, visit my family but hey) and down by the MO river there's TONS of magikarp. You get one every few minutes.

They legitimately spawn more near bodies of water! Since pogo uses google maps data, just find a large-ish body of water on google maps near you and head there for magikarp.

I still have not caught a ditto! It's a myth I tells ya

There's another (larger) town I go to to pokemon hunt (and you know, visit my family but hey) and down by the MO river there's TONS of magikarp. You get one every few minutes.

They legitimately spawn more near bodies of water! Since pogo uses google maps data, just find a large-ish body of water on google maps near you and head there for magikarp.

I still have not caught a ditto! It's a myth I tells ya

I'm in a landlocked, semi-arid state where most of our moisture comes in the form of snow. The largest body of water we have is the pond in the park behind my house, and even though I was walking there daily for a while, I've still only see one magikarp there. =( I think the largest body of water other than that is probably the Green River and that's a seven hour drive... EDIT: to add I could try Laramie River but that'd be a half hour drive in the direction of nothing but a river that only has water in it about two months out of the year. If it was on the way to the store or something, I'd have time to go, but I'm moving in a week, so I don't think I'll make it. D:

*send you good luck ditto vibes*

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Finally caught a breathtaking Exeggute and immediately evolved it. <3

So I've probably caught over 400 Pokemon so far and not one of them have been Ditto. I have so many Pidgey candy from catching every one I see that I can evolve at least 4 of them. I really think my town is Ditto-less, doesn't help that we have one PokeStop here and I can't really walk there when I have a bad back.

I'm slowly starting to run out of Pokeballs as well, the only time I normally get them is if I buy them myself. I'm also finding that Great/Ultra Balls do not spawn as much either. The only time I got an Ultra Ball was when I hit level 21. I think they are purposely making Pokeballs less common so you are forced to buy them. I just wish they sold Great Balls and Ultra Balls, would be a LOT more convenient.

ive been in universal orlando for four days and i went from single digit magikarp candies to 240... my bag is always full of pokeballs..... i caught 2 dratini....... i am livin

ive been in universal orlando for four days and i went from single digit magikarp candies to 240... my bag is always full of pokeballs..... i caught 2 dratini....... i am livin

THE DREAM!! The only reason I want to go on vacation lately tbh

I moving tomorrow/Sunday back to a town that has no pokestops, no gyms, and last I was there no pokemon spawning. The only thing I'll miss about my current place. D:

So, gen 2 tomorrow? Maybe? Say the rumors.

The starbucks promotion I actually don't mind - we asked for more pokestops, and... we got them, and starbucks is a convenient place to sit, chill, and play pogo. Can't complain. There's a starbucks right near my work that's now a stop, so that's nice.

Sprint stores are less of a place I'd want to hang out and play, so meh on that. I kinda wish more restaurants were pokestops, so I can sit down and have a meal and stock up on balls at the same time. There's a burrito place that's right next to a public library that's a stop and not gonna lie I've gone there more just cuz I can sit, eat and play. Take notes niantic.

So, gen 2 tomorrow? Maybe? Say the rumors.

The starbucks promotion I actually don't mind - we asked for more pokestops, and... we got them, and starbucks is a convenient place to sit, chill, and play pogo. Can't complain. There's a starbucks right near my work that's now a stop, so that's nice.

Sprint stores are less of a place I'd want to hang out and play, so meh on that. I kinda wish more restaurants were pokestops, so I can sit down and have a meal and stock up on balls at the same time. There's a burrito place that's right next to a public library that's a stop and not gonna lie I've gone there more just cuz I can sit, eat and play. Take notes niantic.

o rly =o

Agreed on restaurants. Some gas stations would also be nice. Moved this weekend. The hotel we stayed at was a gym, but I couldn't get to any pokestops from it. Neither of the two gas stations or the restaurant we stayed at were pokestops, so I caught some pokemon today but lost my stop bonus run simply because nothing we stopped at was a stop. And now I'm home with absolutely nothing (not even any pokemon spawning, lol). D:

I had a weird dream that they released Pokemon from Sun and Moon to Pokemon Go. I caught an Alola Rattata and a Pikipek xd.png.

I know the feeling about having barely any PokeStops. My town has one and it is at the hotel. I don't get the chance to go down and use it very often, mainly because we don't drive past it much. I can't walk to it either, which kinda sucks. I just wish they made more stores/restaurants PokeStops in rural places like where I live.

I feel like they cater more to cities which I feel is unfair. Not everyone lives in or near a city. The only time I've been to a place with tons of PokeStops and Pokemon spawns I was on vacation.

So they are adding a few of gen 2 through the eggs and a special Christmas pikachu form now until the 29th. Probably just the baby Pokemon then?

Aww! How sweet! xd.png

I caught myself a little christmas Pikachu! I still need some other candies, otherwise i'd take it as a buddy right away... biggrin.gif

Yea the gen 2 announcement was a huge letdown, honestly... just baby pokemon you hatch via eggs. Rolling out gen 2 in little pieces is NOT a good idea. Niantic flubbed their chance to have a huge release and get back their hype. There's no hype now and they kinda needed it.

They seriously need someone to step in and manage them, it seems like, since they keep making questionable decisions.

I do want a Christmas pikachu I guess. I still haven't found a ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, the leetle Christmas Pikachu is so cute! If I wasn't so close to a Golduck, Pikachu would be my buddy!

I saved my eevee evolutions from my evolve-fest in case gen 2 was released today, so that's a bit disappointing. On the other hand, using my lucky egg yesterday with sooo many unlocks plus all the extra evolutions I had that didn't even fit in the time, I finally made it to level 27 and am a forth of the way to 28.

My new electrode has hyper beam and my seadra got a very nice attack set.

Also finally hit the silver tiny rattata trophy. o3o

I drove around a bit today. The Post Office is a gym (which is nice because it was level 8 and not my team, so I got nearly 1000 xp just battling through once). I also found a few stops, which is good, BUT none of them are things that people can really actually get to on a bike or via walking. =_= I have to drive to all of them and have someone hit the stops for me as I try and pass them without going too fast but also without impeding traffic. There's only even one stop I can actually park at aside from the church (and I don't think the tiny little church out here is going to appreciate me stopping in their parking lot, lol). Again, the gas station is a big nothing. But at least I did find a few things, even if I cannot walk to any of them.

I haven't seen any ditto since a few days after their initial release, so sending extra luck of those to you still looking for your first!

Finally added a Primeape and Cloyster to my Pokedex, both breathtaking. The Cloyster, as well as my new Victreebell need a looooooot of leveling up because when I finally caught their breathtaking starter forms they were really low on CP so I have to build them up myself.

I also caught some Christmas Pikachus, but one ran away and my phone died after I saw two and ran out of pokeballs so I couldn't go back for them. :S

Edit: Hatched a Pikachu and now I'm a proud owner of a Raichu <3

Edited by *Silver Fox*