Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I've finally reached level 25, yes! I wish I could get more of those 10km eggs, I could use a Lapras or a more powerful Snorlax, the one I caught only has 456 CP and he's not breathtaking. tongue.gif

Is there a trick to getting 10k eggs? I got one way back on my first day playing and haven't gotten one since.

Is there a trick to getting 10k eggs? I got one way back on my first day playing and haven't gotten one since.

I don't think so. Just have an egg slot and item slot open when you go to a Stop - and cross your fingers and hope for the best. =x

Level 27 finally! Need 10 more pokes for the dex...

I was so lucky, I hatched two back to back grimers for the first time, and was able to evolve and power up my Muk! biggrin.gif

Edited by DragoonEagle

Level 27 finally! Need 10 more pokes for the dex...

I was so lucky, I hatched two back to back grimers for the first time, and was able to evolve and power up my Muk! biggrin.gif

I desperately want to hatch a Vulpix or Ponyta, I want a breathtaking Rapidash and Ninetales. sad.gif And also something I haven't hatched so far, I really need some new pokedex entries.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Whoop, whoop!

I had only caught two ghosties before this event and caught enough of them to fully evolve 6 gastly. According to my medal, I've caught 93 ghost pokemon in this event. 8D

I had about 10 candies to go to evolve a cubone before this event, and ended up with enough to evolve 7.

I'd just evolved my first meowth and only had about 6 candies before this event and ended up with enough candy to evolve 4. Only really have one, maybe two worth evolving, though. xP

I think I saw... one drowzee, lol, but they're usually pretty common here, so I'm not bothered.

And ended up with about 11 candies for my dragonair - nowhere close to the 100 I need, but I wouldn't have started on this for a while without this event. 8D

Plus I ended up with about 20k experience just thanks to this event. Getting close to level 24!

How did everyone else do?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I was able to get persian, a better haunter, gengar lots of cubone an marowak, a couple koffing, and have enough zubat candy to get crobat when they release the new gen. I have a 999 marowak, and got a few candies closer to an amazing rapidash. If only it wasn't winter and I can go walking everyday.

I caught a breathtaking Marowak with the earthquake attack so I'm pretty happy. I evolved many Cubones to Marowaks and many Gastlys to Haunters so I'm proud of myself. I wish I could hatch a Ponyta or a Vulpix to finally get a Rapidash and a Ninetales. smile.gif

I was able to get persian, a better haunter, gengar lots of cubone an marowak, a couple koffing, and have enough zubat candy to get crobat when they release the new gen. I have a 999 marowak, and got a few candies closer to an amazing rapidash. If only it wasn't winter and I can go walking everyday.

( ^_^)/

I actually didn't see any bats for Halloween, but I've evolved a few zubat before, at least. (Have they announced the release of new gens?)

I caught a breathtaking Marowak with the earthquake attack so I'm pretty happy. I evolved many Cubones to Marowaks and many Gastlys to Haunters so I'm proud of myself. I wish I could hatch a Ponyta or a Vulpix to finally get a Rapidash and a Ninetales. smile.gif

( ^_^)/

Good luck on your hatching goals.

~

My 10k egg was an electabuzz, which is not what I was looking for, but it has better attacks than the only other high level electabuzz I have, and I really need some good Pokemon to battle vaporeon with. So I can't complain too much. =p

And another egg hatched into another goldeen, so I can finally evolve for a seaking.

I believe they are aiming for the end of the year, I hope it's around christmas time, I want my sheep!

Neat! That would be a great Christmas event. xP

An outbreak of ice type Pokemon for Christmas would do good to me because I only have Jynx, which I got ages ago, and which is, as you may assume, with low CP and also not likely to make much headway in battle. dry.gif

I'd also like to show you something:

user posted image

Started from the bottom, now we're here. tongue.gif

This is my one and only Dragonite ever caught. He may not be breathtaking (certainly caught Blanche's attention), but I caught him on my first throw (my mum's in the background laugh.gif) on my third day of playing (13th of July), and he has hyper beam as his attack. He's adorable, lovely and I love him so much. wub.gif Ever since the buddy walk system was implemented in the game he's been by my side, walking every kilometer with me, and right now he even has 1786 CP. The second screenshot was created when I made him ten times stronger in CP value then he was when I caught him. smile.gif

Also, interesting story. This is the order in which I caught my Dratini evolutions:

Dragonite (this one here) -> Dragonair -> Dratini

Dragonair and Dratini showed up during my stay in Amsterdam. biggrin.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Started from the bottom, now we're here. tongue.gif

I'm so impressed with your dedication. =o I just wait for a higher CP Pokemon to come along, even if it's unlikely I'm ever gonna see one again. x3

I desperately want to hatch a Vulpix or Ponyta, I want a breathtaking Rapidash and Ninetales. sad.gif And asl osomething I haven't hatched so far, I really need some new pokedex entries.

I wish I could give you mine... I have like 20 Rapidash and 10 Ninetails.. not to mention like 30 Arcanines...

I just need Venusaur, Charizard, Seel, Dewgong, Aerodactyl, Omastar, and Kabutops.

I'm close to Charizard, Omastar, and Kabutops. Maybe Christmas will bring the ices. Hopefully I hatch an Aerodactyl.

Then Venusaur will be what keeps me playing until gen 2. ^^

I just need Venusaur, Charizard, Seel, Dewgong, Aerodactyl, Omastar, and Kabutops.

I only have one Seel (caught a breathtaking one somehow), but I can NEVER hatch a single one. sad.gif

Also, yesterday I caught another Magnemite so I finally got a Magneton. smile.gif

P.S: I was walking back home from the hairdresser's and I saw a pokemon. I caught it, and I evolved it to this:

user posted image

HALLELUJAH!

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I have a breathtaking ponyta I can't wait to evolve. I only have 27 candies so far for it. I hatched a pikachu yesterday, first time getting one smile.gif

I've seen 108 but only caught 81 so far.

So close to a nidoking, need 15 more candies.

During the Halloween event, I managed to hatch a Diglett, Sandshrew, and Magikarp which finally gave me enough candies for all their evolved forms. Also hatched a second Porygon during it making everyone around me jealous xd.png

Anyways that puts me at 128 in the pokedex now. Unfortunately everything else I need doesn't spawn around here at all so it may take quite awhile

I have a breathtaking ponyta I can't wait to evolve.

Now I'm curious - what are its stats? The highest I've caught is 934 CP, 67 HP. I'm honestly not too impressed with any of my Rapidash - none of them have 90 HP and mine are all over 1000 CP.

~

Ahhh, popped up at Wal-Mart today in the middle of a clefairy, tauros, sandshrew, diglett, paras, eevee, spearow, and pidgeotto.

Caught the clefairy, tauros, (both lower than my one of each that I have), spearow, diglett, paras, and pidgeotto. The eevee disappeared before I could click on it and the sandshrew (only the second I've seen) was good CP and ran off after one throw. D: After the clefairy, I wanted the sandshrew most. D|

I stopped playing Pokemon GO for like a month...Now I'm back, and kind of kicking myself for missing the Halloween event by a few days rolleyes.gif

Anyways, any nice tips for leveling up? I'm currently at 11.

Anyways, any nice tips for leveling up? I'm currently at 11.

Believe it or not, catching commons! By commons I mean Pidgey, Rattata, Weedle, and Caterpie. They're very common and dont take many candies to evolve. So what to do is catch a bunch of each, use a lucky egg, and evolve as many as you can. You get 500 exp per pokemon you evolve and that doubles when a lucky egg is active so its a quick easy way to gain a few levels

Believe it or not, catching commons! By commons I mean Pidgey, Rattata, Weedle, and Caterpie. They're very common and dont take many candies to evolve. So what to do is catch a bunch of each, use a lucky egg, and evolve as many as you can. You get 500 exp per pokemon you evolve and that doubles when a lucky egg is active so its a quick easy way to gain a few levels

I like to also have some unlocks to evolve when using a lucky egg because those get you lots of experience.

Also, when you evolve a good set of Pokemon, battle. See if you can find any groups for your team in your area on facebook or somewhere, as sometimes groups get together to battle, which is actually easier when you do it in a group. If you can beat multiple pokemon in a gym, you can get a good chunk of experience for doing it.

Ah, thanks guys! I wasted a lucky egg yesterday, now that I think of it...all I did was run around and see if I could catch anything. Evolving and catching. I'll focus on that now. It's a good thing I still have another lucky egg lying around...

Now I'm curious - what are its stats? The highest I've caught is 934 CP, 67 HP. I'm honestly not too impressed with any of my Rapidash - none of them have 90 HP and mine are all over 1000 CP.

~

Ahhh, popped up at Wal-Mart today in the middle of a clefairy, tauros, sandshrew, diglett, paras, eevee, spearow, and pidgeotto.

Caught the clefairy, tauros, (both lower than my one of each that I have), spearow, diglett, paras, and pidgeotto. The eevee disappeared before I could click on it and the sandshrew (only the second I've seen) was good CP and ran off after one throw. D: After the clefairy, I wanted the sandshrew most. D|

CP 681 HP 61. It's best attributes is HP and the stats exceed the calculations. and it knows tackle and fire blast.

I finally reached level 20 in Pokemon Go. Thanks to the Halloween event for making it easier to evolve things I needed and catch things I previously never owned before. My best Pokemon from that event was a 1007CP Gengar.

I'm one Geodude away from getting a Golem, but it refuses to show up for me. sad.gif I hatched a Bulbasaur (finally a breathtaking one!) so now I have an Ivysaur that is meant to become Venusaur as soon as I get enough candy for it. smile.gif