Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Edit: Never saw a Slowpoke before the Valentine's Day event, but I've been seeing them regularly since the event ended. Go figure.

Some people reported that the same thing happened when it comes to Gastly after Halloween. Interesting. I kinda wish the same applied to Chansey and Porygon because I still don't have enough candy to evolve either. dry.gif

Some people reported that the same thing happened when it comes to Gastly after Halloween. Interesting. I kinda wish the same applied to Chansey and Porygon because I still don't have enough candy to evolve either. dry.gif

I caught one Chansey over Valentine's and that's the only one I've ever seen. I still haven't seen a Porygon.

Holy wow, how many unlocks do you have according to your badge? I think I'm only up to 15 or so. o.o

51, and I have seen but not caught Misdreavous, Stantler and Swinub. The ones I haven't seen at all are Larvitar, Mareep, Miltank, Shuckle, Corsola and Sneasel :( so this plus the babies plus the evolutions with items will make this take a while lol

@Husker the gen 2 spawns seem to be equivalent to their gen 1 spawns here too, in the biomes I visit at least. I don't have a Charizard yet because charmanders are very rare and I have only seen 1 cyndaquil and 1 quilava in the wild so far, so I'm guessing it's gonna be hard for Typhlosion too. Swinubs are the same rarity as drowzees it seems, according to Reddit, so that means they are gonna be rare for me too lol Snubbuls are incredibly uncommon here as well, despite many people having them spawn like rattata everywhere else lol

I caught a bayleef today! And I'm 1/3 of the way to level 29.

My Johto pokemon count is just 25. Buuut my little town stinks for pogo.

So, I just started playing Go again yesterday. Here is what I caught so far: Wartortle (evolved), Chickorita, Totodile, Sentret and a Furret, Ladyba, Spinarak, Murkrow, Marill, Azumarill (over 800), Hoothoot, Summer, and Natural!

Okay, I caught another Bayleef, so looks like I'll be saving up Chikorita candy to evolve the breathtaking one to a Meganium. smile.gif Today I also used evolving to get a Croconaw and a Quagsire, and I'm almost there when it comes to getting my kindler gold medal. biggrin.gif Hatched a Dratini with decently terrible stats so I'm sort of disappointed, but I got another 10km egg which I'm incubating now, I'm hoping for something I don't have, a Lapras maybe. smile.gif

Using one of the two King's Rocks I finally got my Slowking. Speaking of which:

user posted image

How does a water/psychic type pokemon have a fire type attack? blink.gif

Well, Gyarados is a Water/Flying Pokémon and it can learn Flamethrower

Man, these evolution thingies are really hard to get! blink.gif So far I got three King's Rocks (I used one to get a Slowking, but I can't find a breathtaking Poliwag to get the Politoed I want), and I have two up-grades, and since then I got nothing else! Not one dragon scale, not one metal coat, not one sun stone! dry.gif

I only have 1 Kings rock (used to evolve slowking) and 1 metal coat, I will see what my 7th streak tomorrow gives :o

51, and I have seen but not caught Misdreavous, Stantler and Swinub. The ones I haven't seen at all are Larvitar, Mareep, Miltank, Shuckle, Corsola and Sneasel sad.gif so this plus the babies plus the evolutions with items will make this take a while lol

Wow I'm behind! blink.gif

~

Off the top of my head, so far I've gotten: trubbell, granbull (evolved), sentret, furret, spinirak, teddiursa, houndour, phanpy, murkrow, ledyba, sunkern, sudowoodo, cleffa (oh my god, so cute!), umbreon (evolved; also have enough for espeon but waiting for a better eevee), cyndaquil, hoothoot, natu, and swinub.

I saw a sneasel (and dewgong, which I still haven't unlocked) hanging around but they disappeared before I could find them.

Thanks to gen 2, I finally unlocked my second fairy-type badge. I wish they'd added a large trubbel badge to go with tiny rattata, though. x3 Speaking of which, I've been stuck just past my second tiny rattata badge ever since I moved. Rats are bigger here, I guess.

I was just on vacay with a lot better access to pokestops, and I still don't have any evolution stones.

I do really approve of the pinap berry, though.

I've gotten two evolution stones, two sun stones. One just randomly from a stop and one was on my 7 day bonus pokestop. They're apparently exceedingly rare according to the internet.

Also apparently unown are in the game?? Just very, very difficult to find.

Looks like I'll still have to wait some time to find more evolution items, nothing today either, and I've spun dozens of pokestops. dry.gif I'm waiting for a nice IV Sunkern to evolve it when I get the sunstone, and still no sign of a breathtaking Poliwag for a Politoed.

Pinap berries are awesome! I'm using them on Scythers to get 50 as soon as possible as I had 0 to begin with, and on Totodiles to reach evolution 3, the sooner the better. biggrin.gif

Found an aipom today! And evolved a spinarak. Still no evolution items and down to less than five of all pokeball types. Again.

Caught a Misdreavus! And also hatched a breathtaking Dratini which will become my second Dragonite, a girlfriend to the Dragonite that I already have. <3

That means that my Pokemon GO! goal is to have two pokemon of each, a male and a female if possible. wub.gif Right now I'm saving up for 50 additional slots. biggrin.gif

I finally caught another Eevee for candies and evolved an Espeon last night! Named it Stardust. My baby. (I love Espeon).

Re: Sock - I'm also continually out of balls. If I don't buy any, I usually only have about 10 at a time and my play goes at a snails pace b/c it's just not possible, even sitting at two stops for a couple hours, to stock up enough to actually play. They really need to adjust how pokestops calculate drops. 0-3 balls every 5 mins is not enough.

I proposed a system on their facebook a while back where stops should drop MORE balls/items at a time if it's in a geographical location that is far from other stops. So in cities, where stops are dense and there's one every block, it'd still drop 1-3 balls a spin b/c that works in a city.

But in rural areas, it should drop more like 5-10 balls a spin b/c there aren't many pokestops. They're all spaced too far apart to make efficient use of them. So stops that don't have any other stops nearby should drop more.

They'll never do it, but I thought it was a pretty genius brainstorm *shrug*

And well, they'll definitely never do it because of saps like me that just buy balls instead. Pogo is pay-to-play for rural players, essentially. I gotta spend 5 bucks a week to stock up.

Anyway rant over haha. I need more sunkern so I can evolve it, I have a sun stone sitting around. I also have enough candies to get a politoed but not the king's rock.

I proposed a system on their facebook a while back where stops should drop MORE balls/items at a time if it's in a geographical location that is far from other stops. So in cities, where stops are dense and there's one every block, it'd still drop 1-3 balls a spin b/c that works in a city.

But in rural areas, it should drop more like 5-10 balls a spin b/c there aren't many pokestops. They're all spaced too far apart to make efficient use of them. So stops that don't have any other stops nearby should drop more.

And well, they'll definitely never do it because of saps like me that just buy balls instead. Pogo is pay-to-play for rural players, essentially. I gotta spend 5 bucks a week to stock up.

Anyway rant over haha. I need more sunkern so I can evolve it, I have a sun stone sitting around. I also have enough candies to get a politoed but not the king's rock.

I'd be all for adjusting the pokestops for rural players. I usually end up buying balls each week as well.

I also have no evolution items.

But I have caught 2 Chikorita, Dunsparce, Geodude, Maril, Stantler, and Yanma. I evolved a Sandslash and an Ariados.

Edited by Husker

I was looking forward to hatching this 2km egg so much knowing that they downgraded gen2 babies such as Togepi to 2km eggs, but... a female Nidoran. dry.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I got so mad, after not seeing a wild pikachu for over a month, I had TWO show up today and BOTH ran from me! One was female!

Man, I was grouchy. At least the pokemon day pikachu aren't out yet, I would have been furious to lose those.

I did hatch a pichu slightly after, so, I will slightly forgive the game.

HIT LEVEL 30 FINALLY!!!

Now I finally have max revives, additional incubators, and I gotta admit, I haven't had incense and lure modules in a while, so it will be fun to use those when the weather gets good enough for luring a pokestop and sitting on a bench in a park or something. biggrin.gif

I hatched a breathtaking Bulbasaur from the 2km egg that I was incubating, caught a Dunsparce I missed out on once because I was out of pokeballs, thus leveling up. Right now I'm incubating four 5km eggs which are around halfway walked, I'm hoping for a breathtaking Grimer, a Porygon and something from gen2 for another pokedex entry. I gathered enough Hoppip candy to evolve one all the way, but sadly no breathtaking Hoppip so far, so I'm still waiting on that. I also caught three Charmanders which is odd because they don't spawn around here often.

I had my seventh day streak this morning and... no evolution items. Not one. dry.gif

Edit: By the way... Heracross is a Central and South America regional exclusive, and Corsola is African.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I still hope when/if we get trading, that we can trade region specifics around to each other. That would only make sense, right?

Because it's deeply frustrating that only people with thousands and thousands of dollars to spend on MULTIPLE vacations can get those pokemon. Like, I'm just barely scraping by in a teeny town in the central US, how do they expect me to end up in Japan to catch Farfetch'd?

I still hope when/if we get trading, that we can trade region specifics around to each other. That would only make sense, right?

Because it's deeply frustrating that only people with thousands and thousands of dollars to spend on MULTIPLE vacations can get those pokemon. Like, I'm just barely scraping by in a teeny town in the central US, how do they expect me to end up in Japan to catch Farfetch'd?

That's why I'm saving up on wonderful IV Mr. Mimes, to be able to trade one day. In case Niantic makes it happen, that is.

Re: Sock - I'm also continually out of balls. If I don't buy any, I usually only have about 10 at a time and my play goes at a snails pace b/c it's just not possible, even sitting at two stops for a couple hours, to stock up enough to actually play. They really need to adjust how pokestops calculate drops. 0-3 balls every 5 mins is not enough.

I was thinking of sending in a bunch of reports to complain that it seemed like a bug how little pokeballs there were compared to pokestops (a couple reports both to try and gain attention and to suggest various solutions). Yours is a good idea, maybe I'll throw that in a report, too.

I'll probably just get banned from submitting reports, but whatever. >.>

~

Hatched an igglybuff. I forgot how cute all these babby pokemonz are. Dx

I had my seventh day streak this morning and... no evolution items. Not one. <_<

Edit: By the way... Heracross is a Central and South America regional exclusive, and Corsola is African.

Got no evolution items on my 7th day either :(

Corsola is appearing in Brazil and Florida too I believe

Map for regional exclusives, according to people's reports: Here

People are saying it's going to be a seasonal pokemon, because its description says it migrates to warm water, but I'm not so sure Niantic would be that kind lol

I'm getting a bit annoyed at all these regional exclusives to be honest, I don't even like Mr. Mime and it's the only one I get here :( I really hope trading is online, and not in person...

Edited by LaHaine

Corsola is appearing in Brazil and Florida too I believe

Map for regional exclusives, according to people's reports: Here

People are saying it's going to be a seasonal pokemon, because its description says it migrates to warm water, but I'm not so sure Niantic would be that kind lol

I'm getting a bit annoyed at all these regional exclusives to be honest, I don't even like Mr. Mime and it's the only one I get here sad.gif I really hope trading is online, and not in person...

Yeah, that's it, but I was too lazy to explain to the full detail. tongue.gif Anyway, I think that in person trading is sort of pointless because if you are going to meet someone from another region you are as likely to catch another regional exclusive on your own. dry.gif

One pokedex unlock today - URSARING. blink.gif OK, so I'm walking along the street, annoyed that I saw one in a gym, and BAM! A wild one appears next to a McDonald's. So I go here and there back and forth between three pokestops because he kept breaking free, until he surrendered in the end. He is gigantic, I think he's absolutely impossible to miss!

user posted image

Look at the size of this creature! ohmy.gif

And also I started crying because this is a part of my city close to me that I never go to:

user posted image

Tears.