Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

On 9/13/2020 at 8:57 PM, Nectaris said:

Got a shiny ledyba today!

So they DO exist! I've been searching with no luck (and many people in the group I've joined have had no luck either)

Though I'm more annoyed that I dropped pokecoins on buying remote raid passes only for Niantic to then release the one pokecoins bundle of them again. I could have gotten more incubators instead (eh, I can still buy 2)

On 9/15/2020 at 6:28 PM, ShorahNagi said:

So they DO exist! I've been searching with no luck (and many people in the group I've joined have had no luck either)

Though I'm more annoyed that I dropped pokecoins on buying remote raid passes only for Niantic to then release the one pokecoins bundle of them again. I could have gotten more incubators instead (eh, I can still buy 2)

Yep!  They exist!  😁

B0496464-4F02-4B4B-A07E-256D39DCDAA1.png

I managed to get two. :)

But no luck on the legendary shinies... my last were the two Rayquaza....

gratz to the Ledyba! I wanted to get one too, but I only got a shiny Minccino, Meowth, Syther(egg) and Pineco during the event. My 6th Minccino, 3rd meowth, first Syther and 3rd Pinceo. It's okay I guess?

Community day went well.  Got my three. none of them with good IVs though. 

I got 15 or so shinies (of which I will probably transfer most of) and a Lucky Hundo from trading after

I got 9 shiny Porygon during community day today, my best one/the one I turned into a Porygon Z is a 76% IV so it's ok I guess I also kept 2 other ok ones to make and made one of them into a Porygon 2 and just tossed the rest lol.

Also no one in my area has had a shiny Ledyba so i assumed they were a myth lol so grats to those that got one, my last non CD shiny was a Gligar that i ended up turning into a Gliscor.....he's got awful IV's but I expect that with shinies.

Got 13 shiny Porygon, one of them a 3* 88% which I evolved to Porygon Z. :) Another 2* I evolved to Poygon 2.

But I didn't play all 6 hours, had other things to do...

I got 17 shinies and the best one is a 91% I got from a quest. I also got a 100% non-shiny in the first 30 minutes of the event. That's awesome :)

Aww, the half hatch distance is over :(

I knew it wouldn't last forever, but I hoped...

In other news, got a shiny onyx recently and a shiny alolan ratata.  The onyx has good IVs as it was from a research task.

Found a hundo houndour today!  Nice as it is an old favorite of mine, and is actually useful when it comes to battling as a mega.

Honestly not that sad about egg distance since the egg pools are trash anyway and nothing good ever comes out of them (fecking Feebas from my 10km eggs), I am sad they neutered incense spawn rates back to how they were before covid, like I'd have taken them lasting 30 mins but giving the 1 spawn per minute rather then 1 hour of spawns every 5 minutes.

Also I caught a shiny Kricketot yesterday, I think thats the first time I've managed to get the newest shiny days after it's release rather then never seeing it be shiny like Ledyba, Doduo and even Aipom from last year.

2 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Honestly not that sad about egg distance since the egg pools are trash anyway and nothing good ever comes out of them (fecking Feebas from my 10km eggs), I am sad they neutered incense spawn rates back to how they were before covid, like I'd have taken them lasting 30 mins but giving the 1 spawn per minute rather then 1 hour of spawns every 5 minutes.

That is actually why I am not happy about the eggs going back.  If I am going to get garbage hatches, at least I didn't work too hard for them.  Now I will be working twice as hard for the same garbage as before.  I still have no Axew, and I still hope to get one, though admittedly my hope has diminished greatly of late.  They just will NOT let me have one.  They would rather me get shiny absols instead of an axew.

Anyways, I did get a shiny mareep today, which I was wanting.

Wow!  Today I got TWO shiny kricketots and a shiny skitty!

I also got shiny Kricketot! I usually never get the newest shinies when they release. Also I really wanted a Shiny Bow Smoochum. After about 140 completed Quests I managed to get one tonight, when I was about to give up.

No shiny meowth for me.  Apparently you can reach an end to the tasks, and I have, so no more chances of a shiny today.

I did hatch a 100iv Joltik though.

I got a shiny vulpix and croagunk today! 

I am excited by the new egg category.  A wee bit disappointed that you can only get them from the leaders, but hey, I'm not that bummed, and it gives me a reason to fight Rocket Grunts again.  What I AM disappointed in, is that my first 12k egg was a larvitar.  I hope that these aren't going to be like the 10ks have become.

wait, they redefined the egg system? jeez. I take a short break from the game and it changes big time on me. 

4 hours ago, Syiren said:

wait, they redefined the egg system? jeez. I take a short break from the game and it changes big time on me. 

They just added another egg category.  They take 12 km to hatch and you can only get them by beatin Rocket leaders.  They have new dark mons.

On 10/14/2020 at 7:56 AM, Nectaris said:

They just added another egg category.  They take 12 km to hatch and you can only get them by beatin Rocket leaders.  They have new dark mons.

ahhh okay. I was worried for a minute there. I already don't like fighting team rocket. 

I've gotten 2 12k eggs from Rocket leaders - both Absol (trash ones :( ).

5 hours ago, JaneMcAsh said:

I've gotten 2 12k eggs from Rocket leaders - both Absol (trash ones :( ).

Yeah, so far I have gotten two larvitar, an absol, and a vullaby.  At least the vullaby is new and has good IVs.  I have a fifth incubating now, so we will see what comes of that.

Had a good CD yesterday.  I got five shinies, one with really good IVs, and another with good IVs as well, just not AS good.  I didn't need any shinies, but I don't mind having a black charizard army.

Update on twelve km eggs:

3 Larvitar

1 Absol

2 Vullaby

Well I hatched 6 of those 12km eggs today, 4 Trubbish, 1 Scraggy and a Larvitar, I honestly feel like I wasted my time given I can/could get Trubbish in 5km eggs and they are quite common in the wild anyway....

Besides only thing I want in the 12km eggs is Sandile >.<

7 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Well I hatched 6 of those 12km eggs today, 4 Trubbish, 1 Scraggy and a Larvitar, I honestly feel like I wasted my time given I can/could get Trubbish in 5km eggs and they are quite common in the wild anyway....

Besides only thing I want in the 12km eggs is Sandile >.<

Yeah, I was a little let down by them adding trubbish to the egg pool.  I will keep going after them though in hopes of a sandile.  I did get a pawniard on the last 12k I had.

Also, I got a shiny wailmer today!