Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I joined a small NYC based Discord I found on reddit and did 6 Azelf and got at least 2 good ones (91% and 93%). Added some rando on reddit as well and did 2 Uxie, invited them to 1 Mesprit afterwards. Uxie are hard to come by. Mine were 89% and 82% which is okay.. I won't bother with those anymore though, got mine, that's enough, not worth the hassle. Invited to at least 8 Mespirit for the guys from the America Discord and fought with them, got an 98% and 96% Mesprit. I may do a few more Azelf with them and I think I can invite for least 1 Mespirit a day for the daily free pass.

It's been kinda fun so far :D

Did two Mesprit raids at raid hour, both not very good IV. I got an invite earlier today and that one was a 93%. 

Not much luck for invites for Azeld and Uxie, but then I don't have much friends from those regions. 

I don't use social media, so no facebook or whatever groups... 🙄 I had a discord account once, but I forgot my pw... too lazy to register new...

Edit: ok, I got my discord back, but no idea how to join other chanels. 🤔

Edited by Idril

3 hours ago, Idril said:

Did two Mesprit raids at raid hour, both not very good IV. I got an invite earlier today and that one was a 93%. 

Not much luck for invites for Azeld and Uxie, but then I don't have much friends from those regions. 

I don't use social media, so no facebook or whatever groups... 🙄 I had a discord account once, but I forgot my pw... too lazy to register new...

Edit: ok, I got my discord back, but no idea how to join other chanels. 🤔

Try reddit. You don't have to login to read stuff. I found mine through a Link that got posted there. Search for "new" not best voted in r/PokegomGoFriends.  If you click the link you can join a discord.

You can also try adding ppl from https://pogotrainer.club/ and hope they invite you. Try Philipines/Korea/Japan/Australia/New Zealand/China etc. for Uxie and Brazil/Canada/Mexico/USA etc. for Azelf.

Edited by Shakura Kazuki

I raided one Mesprit from home yesterday even though I planned to go out there personally because it turns out I was in contact with a person fighting for their life due to covid in a hospital (I'm a dentist and they came at where I work) so I have to stay home until my results are done even though I'm feeling perfectly fine. I should be able to get another remote raid pass during the day so if anyone wants to raid more Azelf and Uxie I'd like to join for one of both remote raids until the event is over.

@Shakura Kazuki thanks for the link, this could be helpful! :wub: 

Well I got an Uxie this morning, some kind soul I added yesterday invited me as I was walking from my car to the clocking in machine at work lol, amusingly for me out of all 3 Uxie was simultaneously the hardest battle, the easiest to catch and my one has the worst stats out of the trio xD.

But yeah I'm done with these annoying things.....if anyone still needs Mesprit I'll try to keep an eye out and send some invites.

I finished the Pixie trio on the first day they were released. I had a few friends on my list to give me Mesprit and Azelf easily, but it took a bit to find a Uxie. I did luck out and get someone from Japan to add me to Uxie, my only one.

I have a 96% Azelf and a 96% Uxie. All of the Mesprit I got so far have terrible stats.

I’ve had quite a few shinies since this event started. I got a shiny Goldeen on my first encounter, a shiny Absol from a raid and a Natu on the first day. Yesterday I got a shiny Psyduck and an Abra I didn’t need. 

Edited by Zinogre

I just added several people from different regions and now I'm hoping for some invites in the next couple of days for Azelf and Uxie. Bought three remote raid passes with a gift card I bought so I'll be ready if it happens. :D 

Edit: it appears that one person who raids in person can invite up to five people to join in! After many failed attempts I managed to invite four people to raid a Mesprit with me and we beat him! Hope everyone caught him and that some of them could invite me for their own regionals. Until the event is over I'll be inviting five people at a time for Mesprit raids in my area (can't socialize because I'm waiting for my covid test results although I feel fine) so if you want me to invite you PM me so I can consider you if you still need a Mesprit. :wub: 

Edited by *Silver Fox*

@Shakura Kazuki I can't thank you enough for the link that you gave us! Thanks to that forum I found many players from different parts of the world and several beautiful souls from Japan invited me for three Uxie raids! Sadly, the first one ran away, but I got the other two. I'm keeping one and the other one will be traded eventually for something I don't have.

I still have Azelf left to raid and try to catch, and so far two people have invited me - the first one was super kind and tried multiple times, but we couldn't raid it on our own as no one else was in the lobby, and the other one invited me to a private lobby that I couldn't join because I didn't know the password. Thankfully there are still Saturday and Sunday for me to hope to be invited to at least one Azelf raid and give it a try - hopefully I can complete the trio. :wub: 

@Shakura Kazuki

Thank you for the link. I sent out several friend requests and some accepted. I got invited to two Uxie-raids, one in Japan and one from South Korea. I got both (during my worktime 🤫 ), which I'm super happy about. Now I try to return the favor, but it's not so easy with timezones. When it's evening/afternoon for them I'm at work and although there are 3 gyms nearby, I won't find any other local players, because everybody is either at work or in school. Plus, we're in lock-down here and even less people are around. I hope I have more luck on the weekend...

Still need an Azelf...

My friends' reactions are funny when we're walking around base and they see me playing it. 

"That game died forever ago."

Maybe for you. But for some of us, it's still alive and thriving. 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, Idril said:

@Shakura Kazuki

Thank you for the link. I sent out several friend requests and some accepted. I got invited to two Uxie-raids, one in Japan and one from South Korea. I got both (during my worktime 🤫 ), which I'm super happy about. Now I try to return the favor, but it's not so easy with timezones. When it's evening/afternoon for them I'm at work and although there are 3 gyms nearby, I won't find any other local players, because everybody is either at work or in school. Plus, we're in lock-down here and even less people are around. I hope I have more luck on the weekend...

Still need an Azelf...

Yes, same here. I too did my best to return the favor as many of them would like a shot at Mesprit and it never works out from the first go, but it takes several attempts at making a lobby. However, I arranged some successful raids and four of us were always enough to take down one of these. Not sure if everyone caught it, though.

Still looking for an Azelf and I do have some new friends from the western hemisphere, but I'm not sure if they're raiding or not and if they're planning to invite me at this time. All I had were a few failed attempts, sadly.

Edit: someone super kind just added me and invited me to an Azelf raid in Pennsylvania! There were six of us and we beat him easily, and then came the catching part. He was pretty stubborn and I thought I was gonna lose him, but thankfully I caught him and now I have a complete trio. :wub: 

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Yeah, I have had a few invites to Uxie raids, but so far, I have had no luck with them.  One time it said that code didn't exist, another I was just leaving and was driving(I didn't see it at the time, but I got the notification that I had an invite, I guess it still said I was active.  Either way, the last yesterday and today I was out in the middle of nowhere with no gyms in miles in any direction, so I haven't been able to invite anyone(thankfully I was earlier in the week).  I am hoping tomorrow and Sunday that I have more luck. 

Edit:  Got an Uxie!  Means I have all three when I wasn't sure if I would get even one!

Edited by Nectaris

10 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Yeah, I have had a few invites to Uxie raids, but so far, I have had no luck with them.  One time it said that code didn't exist, another I was just leaving and was driving(I didn't see it at the time, but I got the notification that I had an invite, I guess it still said I was active.  Either way, the last yesterday and today I was out in the middle of nowhere with no gyms in miles in any direction, so I haven't been able to invite anyone(thankfully I was earlier in the week).  I am hoping tomorrow and Sunday that I have more luck. 

Edit:  Got an Uxie!  Means I have all three when I wasn't sure if I would get even one!

Hey, that happened to me too! When I first got invited to an Azelf raid I got the notification "no group found with that code" and then I tried again and got into the lobby I was invited in. Must have been a glitch due to faulty internet connection, so make sure yours is always solid before you decide to raid remotely. I've had issues in the past because of it. :D 

Someone on our discord looked to find a few more people from Asia and now we have a bunch of Japanese people. I did a total of 11 Uxie now, only one ran away and my best one is 91%. 

I'll try some more. I'm done with Azelf, finally got a 96% !

1 hour ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Hey, that happened to me too! When I first got invited to an Azelf raid I got the notification "no group found with that code" and then I tried again and got into the lobby I was invited in. Must have been a glitch due to faulty internet connection, so make sure yours is always solid before you decide to raid remotely. I've had issues in the past because of it. :D 

That might explain it.  Reception where I was was poor at best, and internet is nonexistent.

Well I got some luck today, I got a shiny male and female Nidoran from that special research :D 

4 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Well I got some luck today, I got a shiny male and female Nidoran from that special research :D 

Oh, I did too, and now I have a shiny King and Queen. :wub: 

I got two shiny nidoran males and a single nidoran female!  I am super happy as the nidoran line has remained one of my favorites, and I have not found a shiny until now!

11 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Nice, congrats! I totally forgot about that event today. 🤦‍♀️

If anyone has a mesprit raid they could invite me and a friend or two to, I'd appreciate it. I need the mesprit and Uxie but I'm least likely to get mesprit in my current group.

Edited by water_angel

7 hours ago, water_angel said:

If anyone has a mesprit raid they could invite me and a friend or two to, I'd appreciate it. I need the mesprit and Uxie but I'm least likely to get mesprit in my current group.

If you post your and your friends codes I can add you and try to invite you to a Mesprit raid tomorrow. 🙂 But you should all three be online, since I don't know if there will be other players... What timezone are you? And what's the best time of the day for you?

Got 5 shiny Nidoran from the special research, 2 female and 3 male 😄

Edited by Idril

19 hours ago, Idril said:

If you post your and your friends codes I can add you and try to invite you to a Mesprit raid tomorrow. 🙂 But you should all three be online, since I don't know if there will be other players... What timezone are you? And what's the best time of the day for you?

Got 5 shiny Nidoran from the special research, 2 female and 3 male 😄

Thank you! my friend code is 4871 3745 2068

friend 1: Quarklesparkle: 9851 4320 3407  Can't make it due to timezone differences.

I'll ask if anyone from my group wants to join and update this post with the codes. I'm around from 5am dragon cave time until 9pm DC time. I'll keep an eye out here for your message.

Edited by water_angel

Ok, I added you. I have time from 11am till around 3pm cavetime, afterwards there won't be any raids anymore (9pm for me). And I think the event ends at 4pm cavetime anyway...

I hope there are a few 5* raids then. I wanted to do some raids on saturday when I was in town. But there were anly 1* raids at the time. 🙄

And it was icy, too. Nearly froze off my fingers on my round.

Looks like they have released the new levels. The tasks certainly aren't easy.   They also released at least one gen6 mon.  I did three of the Espurr raids and all of them were 2 star.

On 12/1/2020 at 1:21 AM, Nectaris said:

Looks like they have released the new levels. The tasks certainly aren't easy.   They also released at least one gen6 mon.  I did three of the Espurr raids and all of them were 2 star.

Today is the Kalos celebration and some pokemon from that region are now available in the wild! I already registered six of them in the pokedex, can't wait to go find some more!

As for the level tasks, I agree with @Nectaris - they aren't so easy to complete! I really struggled with catching 200 pokemon in a single day and barely made that one happen, going out during covid is really risky (btw I turned out negative) and it's gotten so cold here that my hands are ultra dry and numb on a daily basis, making it a nuisance during playing.