Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Ended up with two shiny drifloon!  I have been wanting one of those since they were released.

I only managed to get one. But I met one of the local players, whom I was Lucky Friends with and traded for another Dialga. It came out as a 100%, yay!

Well I ended up doing 2 more of the 12k eggs and got 2 more Trubbish, officially done with them now cause frankly it's ridiculous that I've hatched 8 (or posibly 9) now and gotten like 6 Trubbish and nothing new.

On the brightside I managed to get a shiny Shuppet today so thats something I guess, really wanted a Drifloon or want to get a shiny Duskull but eh.

Got a random shiny illumise today.

Also managed to find a 100iv drifloon from a task, and a completely random 100iv dusklops.  I seem to have a thing for 100iv ghost mons.  Litwick, Sableye, drifloon, and now dusklops.

Hey, people! May I kindly ask for a favor? :D

I'm all out of revives and potions, and I want to have another shot at beating Giovanni (his balloon should come in an hour) so if anyone among you has trainer Twyro on their friends list a gift would be much appreciated!

Also, if there is anyone out there who'd like to make more friends my trainer code is 6703 8008 6464 :wub: 

1 minute ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Hey, people! May I kindly ask for a favor? :D

I'm all out of revives and potions, and I want to have another shot at beating Giovanni (his balloon should come in an hour) so if anyone among you has trainer Twyro on their friends list a gift would be much appreciated!

Also, if there is anyone out there who'd like to make more friends my trainer code is 6703 8008 6464 :wub: 

Sure!  I sent one.

23 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Sure!  I sent one.

Thank you tons! :wub:

After all this time of not playing this game (mostly due to having a phone that could no longer support the app) I'm back at it full speed, and I must say that my shiny luck never left me! In the past week I managed to catch a shiny Shellder, a shiny Mankey, during the Alolan Marowak raid event I solo raided three raids in my neighborhood and one of them was shiny, and today I finally caught a shiny Shuppet! Also last night I managed to beat Giovanni after several failed attempts. The game also shows that during the last week I walked a total of almost 87km, which is an accomplishment for me. :D 

Also I'm so sad that I missed out on having Jessie and James in the game, I read that they were appearing until September 30th and I only got my new phone a week ago so I haven't even seen them once. :( 

Edited by *Silver Fox*

17 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Hatched a shiny pineco today!

Congrats! I managed to defeat Giovanni for the second special research today. It took me multiple attempts and a lot of walking to nearby gyms where I could obtain healing items, but in the end I did it! :D 

Got two shinies on CD.  Not many mons with even decent IVs either, despite catching plenty.  I only really needed one anyways.

I missed out on Community Day.  I went out of town to spend some time with family, some of whom have a very low opinion of games in any form, so I never really had a chance to play.

Hey, fellow Pokemon trainers! Yesterday I managed to do a remote lucky trade with a friend and it worked out perfectly! I wonder if anyone has done a remote lucky trade internationally, has anyone tried it and did it work? This could be our chance for us to exchange regional exclusives if we become lucky friends and fill our pokedex more quickly! Right now I'm collecting extra regional exclusives and renaming them TRADE to separate them from the ones I already have, and these are the ones I can provide:

Mr. Mime & Mime Jr.

Volbeat

Mesprit (I'll do my best to raid as much as possible when it comes back for a short time so I can collect as many)

Durant

Solrock

Zangoose

Pansear

Basculin (red stripes)

Shellos (blue)

Sawk

And the ones I'd be interested in if anyone is willing to give it a go and would like to trade this is what I'm looking for (I'm aiming to get one male and one female of all the pokemon that have both genders and I'm willing to do the same for anyone who has the same manner of collecting):

Azelf

Uxie

Heracross

Shiny Corsola - I do have a regular one (if anyone has an extra, one is enough and I'm willing to source a shiny regional from Europe in exchange)

Torkoal

Tropius

Relicanth

Shellos pink (I'd need four so I can have both Shellos and Gastrodon in both genders, willing to do the same)

Carnivine

Pansage

Panpour

Throh

Sigilyph

Bouffalant

Heatmor

Basculin (blue stripes)

I send and open presents pretty often and I believe that I already have one lucky friend from abroad named JetRaptor with whom I've connected in this thread. So if there is anyone with that username here feel free to PM me for us to arrange a trade if there is anything specific you'd like. :wub: 

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Community day was ok for me, got 11 shinies, only 1 with a 2 star rating so I evolved that one. Also got a shiny Swablu the other day from an egg I think, it's just in my list but I never caught it or saw a hatch animation lol.

With raids if anyone is still doing Cobalion(not seen one yet but I've seen dozens of the other 2) or when they arrive Uxie and Azelf i'd love an invite, I'll send some out for Mesprit if I can get some going.

2 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Hey, fellow Pokemon trainers! Yesterday I managed to do a remote lucky trade with a friend and it worked out perfectly! I wonder if anyone has done a remote lucky trade internationally, has anyone tried it and did it work? This could be our chance for us to exchange regional exclusives if we become lucky friends and fill our pokedex more quickly! Right now I'm collecting extra regional exclusives and renaming them TRADE to separate them from the ones I already have, and these are the ones I can provide:

I thought the new temporary trade limit was 50Km/30-ish miles so I dunno how international trades/lucky trades could happen, I could always be wrong on the distance cap but that was it last I checked which makes it pretty useless imo.

7 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Community day was ok for me, got 11 shinies, only 1 with a 2 star rating so I evolved that one. Also got a shiny Swablu the other day from an egg I think, it's just in my list but I never caught it or saw a hatch animation lol.

With raids if anyone is still doing Cobalion(not seen one yet but I've seen dozens of the other 2) or when they arrive Uxie and Azelf i'd love an invite, I'll send some out for Mesprit if I can get some going.

Ditto for me.

I see plenty of cobalion, which I need, but no one is ever there, and I wasn't able to do raid hour.  I won't be able to do raid our this coming week either, which is a bummer.  If I do get any local raids, I am happy to invite anyone here to them.

7 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

I thought the new temporary trade limit was 50Km/30-ish miles so I dunno how international trades/lucky trades could happen, I could always be wrong on the distance cap but that was it last I checked which makes it pretty useless imo.

Maybe you are right, I didn't see the info regarding how far apart we should be to still be able to perform a successful trade. As for invitations to remote raids for Uxie and Azelf I'd love one too! I could also send invites to anyone willing to raid Mesprit over here, I'd give out the info at what time I'd be raiding one day ahead so we could arrange things. :) 

Had a good community day!  I got more than enough shinies, including one with good IVs.  I even got a shiny magby!  One of the non-shiny magmars has really good IVs as well, even if it is one of the few I got with good IVs.

As usual my CD was kinda eh, I got a fair few shinies but only one had kinda decent IV's the rest were trash although tbh I'm starting to not care about IV's on shinies, I did however get a 3* non shiny which come tomorrow I'll evolve it since my only other Magmortar is barely a 2* and I don't want the new one to have Thunderbolt.

not good magmars, only a couple of shinies but luckily I had enough old magmars to evolve a couple and dont lose the legacy move. 

Had a really good Magmar c-day: got all in all 17 shinies, one was a 96% from a quest, which I evolved. Also evolved my 100%, which I got a few months ago. Additionaly, I got 2 shiny Magby from eggs, which I'm especially happy about. 😀

Re raids: Would also love invites for Uxie and Azelf, can offer Mesprit, although I'm not sure if it works because of timezones. 😦

Well after shiny checking just over 600 Lillipups I finally got a shiny one yesterday (forgot to mention it) 😛.

Now if I could just get a Shellder who I have checked around 600-ish too I'll be happy lol, would be even happier if my Mystery box would've given me a shiny Meltan :3 

Please invite me to raids when I'm online. I would love to have at least one Uxie and Azelf. 🙂

Here's my friend code for those who would like to add me.

9468 4646 9442

I'm gmt +1.

Edited by Idril

This Lake Trio Global Raids thing is crazy, and I love it! Gotten Azelf and Mesprit already, now I only need that Uxie! I plan on doing 2 more Mesprits tommorow at Raid hour (which starts 23h after I post this). If you'd like to join in, shoot me a DM or let me know here. My Trainer Code is 1422 8288 7879

For anyone who plans to raid Uxie and Azelf please consider inviting me if you have me as a friend (and if you don't you can always add me) - trainer code:  6703 8008 6464

I'm GMT+1 timezone (CET).

Edit: If anyone can invite me for a remote raid for Uxie and Azelf by the time the event is over, let me know here or PM me to arrange it. I'll be able to buy one remote raid pass tomorrow and will surely be able to get another one while the trio is still here. Would love one Uxie and Azelf for myself. :wub: 

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Well raid hour here was a bit disappointing, I only found 2 Mespirits with anyone in them I did send some invites out to 1 of them though as the other didn't let me (maybe it was the timer?).

Did get an Azelf too though(I think through Nect?), not gotten any invites to try for an Uxie though, might be a bit early in its region atm?

I joined a small NYC based Discord I found on reddit and did 6 Azelf and got at least 2 good ones (91% and 93%). Added some rando on reddit as well and did 2 Uxie, invited them to 1 Mesprit afterwards. Uxie are hard to come by. Mine were 89% and 82% which is okay.. I won't bother with those anymore though, got mine, that's enough, not worth the hassle. Invited to at least 8 Mespirit for the guys from the America Discord and fought with them, got an 98% and 96% Mesprit. I may do a few more Azelf with them and I think I can invite for least 1 Mespirit a day for the daily free pass.

It's been kinda fun so far :D