Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

If they become upside down adults I'm going to be pretty upset. Some people got multiple tries and multiple eggs, others like me got eaten on first go and then nothing. I'd like an upside down Mint. But unless I lose the last CB Silver I need to complete my collection or tack on another user to my prizelist, neither of which are enticing options, I've got none.

At least I can watch them grow up. It is amusing.

My Mint will be female. Not sure if I want it to stay this way... maybe? Since I can see more males to be reported.

I just caught an upside downy out of the AP!

ETA:Another one!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Caught a cave balloon! ohmy.gif

Everyone who hasn't got any, keep an eye out for mints and balloons in the AP, there seem to be many cave ones about at the moment!

Edit: balloon also precog'd male. Has anyone got a female without influencing?

Edited by MessengerDragon

*Glares at eggs* HATCH ALREADY SO I CAN GET BACK TO STALKING THE AP! Seriously though, congrats. The closest I got was a couple of cave balloons.

I absolutely love that the hatchies are upside down as well.

To freeze or not to freeze (while hoping that frozen stay upside down forever of course)...hmmm

Hey Sock, could you dress the balloons up in jester hats as well? Maybe not upside down though, I don't think there's been a single recorded instance of an upside down balloon yet.

ETA:Another one!

Wow, you're a fast clicker. o.o Congrats!

Clicked on several mints and balloons. Only managed a right-side-upsie so far, though. o.o If nothing else, it could make a good mate for the upside-downie.

Yep, just caught an upside-down and a regular Cave Mint egg from the AP, both precog'd male, incidentally.

Keep your eyes peeled for Mints and Balloons if you haven't gotten one yet!

Bah, I've caught a right side up cave Balloon. Keep? Trade? Throw away? ...try again...?

Hey Sock, could you dress the balloons up in jester hats as well? Maybe not upside down though, I don't think there's been a single recorded instance of an upside down balloon yet.

Boop.

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/Z2Q3EMH.png]

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/ahSQPBM.png]

Boop.

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/Z2Q3EMH.png]

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/ahSQPBM.png]

Definitely the floating hat one. xd.png

I wish the egg in the AP that looks like a mint but not quite would go away. I keep getting tricked by it lol.

so do we know why some people got multiple tries and others didn't? was that intended?

Edited by Switch

Edit: balloon also precog'd male. Has anyone got a female without influencing?

The Mint I just traded for is female (screenshot). smile.gif

It's a shame that the upside-down hatchlings don't show as upside-down on the lineage view.

do the eggs appear upside down in the ap or right side up? I want to try and catch one for someone that didn't get one

so do we know why some people got multiple tries and others didn't? was that intended?

So I asked this in thread multiple times and as far as I can tell no one confirmed to me they got more than one try. I tried for whole day and got one try only. Everyone I know also got one try. If there is indeed anyone who got more than one try (and simply doesn't have extras from gifting or trading) then it could possibly be a glitch, but like I said every time I visited the thread I have yet to see anyone claiming they played multiple times. Anyone is welcome to correct me on this if you have solid proof to say otherwise.

So I asked this in thread multiple times and as far as I can tell no one confirmed to me they got more than one try. I tried for whole day and got one try only. Everyone I know also got one try. If there is indeed anyone who got more than one try (and simply doesn't have extras from gifting or trading) then it could possibly be a glitch, but like I said every time I visited the thread I have yet to see anyone claiming they played multiple times. Anyone is welcome to correct me on this if you have solid proof to say otherwise.

There are a handful of posts in the beginning of the thread with people who posted about getting multiple times and had multiple eggs on their scroll as proof. I'm betting once they realized it seemed to either be rare or a glitch, they never popped back in for their own mental health. We never heard if this was a glitch or intended, but there were people who posted here with the proof on their scrolls.

The proof is already in this thread, but for their safety/protection of those users, I'll let anyone motivated enough to actually go back and read through the thread. ;3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

do the eggs appear upside down in the ap or right side up? I want to try and catch one for someone that didn't get one

I just caught one, and it appeared normal in the AP. Good luck! smile.gif

All of the eggs appear right-side up, so you can only tell if they're upside-down once you catch them.

EDIT: ninja.gif'd

Edited by Retsam_Nogard

Are there mints still dropping in the AP? Beginning to get pretty frustrated now.