Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Just out of curiosity, can you have more than one?

Yes. Some people had several that they obtained through the glitch and some people have since traded for multiples.

Just out of curiosity, can you have more than one?

I'm pretty sure that some people who could play more than once did get more than one upside down. At least in the dc fb group I'm in they did.

Ok, good, cause i have a cb silver up for trade on EATW. Whoops. Didnt mean to advertise.

I'm going to be up the next three hours just to learn if they hatch normal or not

What I'm finding sad is the players who are trying to trade their normal April Fools and trying to claim they are upside down ones...Hopefully players are smart enough to double check before making offers on those.

I don't know if the players offering the normal ones just think they have upside downs or they are trying to pull a fast one on unsuspecting players.

So......... none of them have hatched yet?

I did the right thing

and got eaten anyway,

and didn't get an egg.

I did however,

take an abanonded mint egg

to make myself feel better.

I am very curious about

the hatchlings from April Fools Day.

What I'm finding sad is the players who are trying to trade their normal April Fools and trying to claim they are upside down ones...Hopefully players are smart enough to double check before making offers on those.

I don't know if the players offering the normal ones just think they have upside downs or they are trying to pull a fast one on unsuspecting players.

I'm hoping TJ thought this through and they turn into normal mints. This is getting ridiculous and out of hand. I've been offering one guy a dozen types of eggs now just to get the upside down mint that he has and has rejected all my eggs. When this blue fire gem gets off cool down, I'm going to offer it is still up. I'm not sure if he's purposely showing off just to make the rest of us feel bad.

I think people need to lower their standards a bit before they ask for ridiculous things some of the people who lost their chance to get

That is terrible that people would do that.

I traded very well for 2 mint eggs, both rightside-up. I wanted them because of the date, and the cave biome.

I am sure that they will all hatch normal anyway.

Special egg doesn't mean special dragon.

Mints are now more popular than they were before April 1st. Lol to that.

That is terrible that people would do that.

I traded very well for 2 mint eggs, both rightside-up. I wanted them because of the date, and the cave biome.

I am sure that they will all hatch normal anyway.

Special egg doesn't mean special dragon.

Mints are now more popular than they were before April 1st. Lol to that.

I'd have to admit if the Holly Contest was on Mints, everything would be exploding

Are you absolutely sure of this? Because even upside down eggs show right side up on the trade links. You really have to look at the view page to be sure.

Are you absolutely sure of this? Because even upside down eggs show right side up on the trade links. You really have to look at the view page to be sure.

I've caught one or two people claiming they have an upside down mint when it's actually an upright mint

Are you absolutely sure of this?  Because even upside down eggs show right side up on the trade links.  You really have to look at the view page to be sure.

They will show upside down-You do have to click it just like on your scroll-I have been offering on one on eatw-you simply click the egg twice and it will show upside down.

Edited by pixiezbite

They will show upside down-You do have to click it just like on your scroll-I have been offering on one on eatw-you simply click the egg twice and it will show upside down.

That's true. I double checked the view page before accepting an offer.

My mint was never upside down and it's still not upside down, no matter how I look at it.

Because your mint was most likely upright as you stayed quiet? Or did you trade for one.

Edit: There's someone in EAtW claiming they have an upside down mint egg when it's upright

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Because your mint was most likely upright as you stayed quiet? Or did you trade for one.

Edit: There's someone in EAtW claiming they have an upside down mint egg when it's upright

I stayed quiet and got the egg. I have seen some of the upside down ones. At first I thought it was a joke, but I did actually see some of them.

I stayed quiet and got the egg. I have seen some of the upside down ones. At first I thought it was a joke, but I did actually see some of them.

Then yours will always be right side up since you made the "good" choice.

I really want to stay up and see what happens. But I'm falling asleep here. Drifting off with my phone clutched in nerveless hands. (That's a good way to sleep-misclick an egg on a touchscreen btw. I know by experience.) So I'm off... goodnight and fingers crossed for something cool, something funny, or Justice for the Digested.... tongue.gif

I really want to stay up and see what happens. But I'm falling asleep here. Drifting off with my phone clutched in nerveless hands. (That's a good way to sleep-misclick an egg on a touchscreen btw. I know by experience.) So I'm off... goodnight and fingers crossed for something cool, something funny, or Justice for the Digested.... tongue.gif

I'm going to laugh if the digested got some vengeance on us guilty people

Is anyone's upside down egg hatching yet? I really want to know if the hatchi also turn out upside down tongue.gif

Is anyone's upside down egg hatching yet? I really want to know if the hatchi also turn out upside down tongue.gif

Not for another 45 minutes

... Justice for the Digested.... tongue.gif

tongue.gif I totally love that. I too am dragon chow.