Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Maybe the real April fools was to make everyone think "Hah April fools you guys the dragon won't be upside down", but it's merely an elaborate ruse. The dragon is upside down too and we've all been fooled into thinking it won't be. xd.png

Maybe the real April fools was to make everyone think "Hah April fools you guys the dragon won't be upside down", but it's merely an elaborate ruse. The dragon is upside down too and we've all been fooled into thinking it won't be. xd.png

Could be! wink.gif I'll still be really surprised if the adult's upside down, though. xd.png

I hope that's the case tongue.gif That would make things every interesting

I hope people post pictures of their right side up mints and balloons too.

(But I feel super bad for peeps who got eaten and have nothing to show for it.)

Yea and there's balloons!

Were there any upside down balloon?

Oh boy, I smell drama coming.

Let's hope the offspring of these mints will stay flipped so those of us who get them can share them.

Are we looking at the new Alt Sweetling? Is this what our lives are now?

Oh boy, I smell drama coming.

Let's hope the offspring of these mints will stay flipped so those of us who get them can share them.

Yea to this. I could share a pure bred one if my influence did not fail

AND I really want to freeze sth like this tongue.gif but no not c-b

For those of you who did get them, PLEASE take care to hide your scrolls once you go to sleep. I don't want to see any more dead mint eggs due to salty people.

Edited by Robot Chimera

To freeze or not to freeze.. who knows if it will be an upside down adult ninja.gif

Some will be moving through the AP. Maybe freeze one of them.

*sarcastically* and here I bit mine and died because of the fact I didn't think anything of it dry.gifmad.gif

I really hope their offspring will also be upside down, if they stay upside down as adults. I've already got a name reserved for my hatchie, and I'd love it if he could spread his upside-down madness to others!

For those of you who did get them, PLEASE take care to hide your scrolls once you go to sleep. I don't want to see any more dead mint eggs due to salty people.

Ah, thanks for the reminder! smile.gif

I bet once they mature into adults, they'll instantly explode and die from all the blood rushing to their heads. This isn't an April Fools joke, it's a PSA about the dangers of headstands.

Ahh, if the hatchlings are also upside-down, and if adults will be as well, I really hope somehow more people will get a chance to get the upside-down mints; I don't like a special-release dragon being put out in such an exclusive manner, especially when it's apparently won by your character selling out another one and getting them eaten.

Maybe I should have read more of the text before choosing Blame rolleyes.gif

user posted image

I don't see anything off, they look pretty normal to me. Anywho this is my right side up mint. So seems the right side up ones are just that, normal mints.

Ahhhh! So cute! biggrin.gif I was betting on them sticking around and being upside down. So happy that they did. Now to see if they grow up that way! happy.gif

I'm not surprised by any of this so far. TJ has a history of his April Fools jokes boiling down to "haha! I tricked you into thinking this was a joke- when in fact it is real!"

I got an upside down egg from the event and managed to trade for a second flipped egg. I checked to see if the influence worked and I should have a male and female so if the offspring remain flipped too then I should be able to breed purebreds. smile.gif

fingers crossed!

I bet once they mature into adults, they'll instantly explode and die from all the blood rushing to their heads. This isn't an April Fools joke, it's a PSA about the dangers of headstands.

I love this.